ADVERTISEMENT

Now that Apple has removed Parler

Laws are laws. You start bending them and making exceptions and you end up with last Wednesday's events. People saw riots and looting go on for months with no consequences. Guess since there's a pandemic we should make exceptions.

• Haha
Reactions: 0rangeSlice
Laws are laws. You start bending them and making exceptions and you end up with last Wednesday's events. People saw riots and looting go on for months with no consequences. Guess since there's a pandemic we should make exceptions.
il_570xn.1969497591_583r.jpg

That's the truth.

Uh, you voted for people who did exactly what you claimed to be opposed to. That makes you an exceptional dumbass.
Pandemic a reason to violate state constitutions for political gain? I think so and you probably don't but that's reality.
Laws are laws. You start bending them and making exceptions and you end up with last Wednesday's events. People saw riots and looting go on for months with no
consequences. Guess since there's a pandemic we should make exceptions.

Those weren’t an attack on Democracy or Congress! Big difference to have protests about the way people of color are treated in this country that turn violent and a calculated assault on the Capitol and trying to round up Pence and Pelosi to do them in!

Neither are acceptable but here again you are trying to use false equivalency to justify an assault on Democracy and our nation’s Capitol and it cost six deaths so far. Those riots killed no one as despicable as they were.

We should all condemn violence and any sedition or insurrection toward our government as well as condemn any violence, rioting or looting for any reason.
Peaceful protest is all that is acceptable!
Have your day, make your point, then go home and work for peaceful solutions.

Those weren’t an attack on Democracy or Congress! Big difference to have protests about the way people of color are treated in this country that turn violent and a calculated assault on the Capitol and trying to round up Pence and Pelosi to do them in!

Neither are acceptable but here again you are trying to use false equivalency to justify an assault on Democracy and our nation’s Capitol and it cost six deaths so far. Those riots killed no one as despicable as they were.

We should all condemn violence and any sedition or insurrection toward our government as well as condemn any violence, rioting or looting for any reason.

This is an irritatingly terrible take. People did die during the riots over the summer. Other crimes were also likely committed. During the DC riot, 1 officer died as a result of injuries, one woman was shot by an official defending the building, 1 committed suicide later and a few died of health-related (heart attack) or stupid self-inflicted (taser to the testicles). All should have been prosecuted. You want to protest, go right on ahead, you want to break the law, go straight to jail.

tenor.gif

This is an irritatingly terrible take. People did die during the riots over the summer. Other crimes were also likely committed. During the DC riot, 1 officer died as a result of injuries, one woman was shot by an official defending the building, 1 committed suicide later and a few died of health-related (heart attack) or stupid self-inflicted (taser to the testicles). All should have been prosecuted. You want to protest, go right on ahead, you want to break the law, go straight to jail.
Black people killed in Seattle and elsewhere. David Dorn killed in St Louis. Other cops shot in the face in Oakland. White people attempted storming a Federal Courthouse. Riot outside the Whitehouse. Etc, etc, etc

“That’s different” 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

4dhw6b.jpg

Why did all those courts dismiss cases that contested the election? Couldn't find one Trump-appointed judge to rule your way.

On one level I don't care what someone's belief is, people will believe what they know is false to feel better.

What you all are missing, and never mention is that in the long run, this HELPS and not hurts right wingers. Because when libs decide to be populist against you guys it is OVER. Pics of health insurance exec. mansions next to pics of grandma dying from cancer and "protests" with armed people mad because their families and friends die so a guy can have a better quarterly report. Politicians than confer immunity on white cops and corporate execs.... Easy scripts to wind up a righteous mob.

Your whole ethos is "me want" so you won't consider this, but populism and rhetoric inciting stochastic terrorism from the left would be more lethal and destructive. Stopping that as our baseline for discourse is a private company's prerogative. As is patriotism.

I didnt hear you bitch when fox doesn't give the liberal viewpoint to hannity and tucker and the morning crew. They're slanted af and don't let libs in to blow it up.

The riots were the tipping point. You oughta be thankful, inflammatory speech is a 2 way street.

You're the perfect example of believing what makes you feel better. Russian Collusion ring a bell for you?

When I do watch FOX they do a OK job of giving time to Democrats to make thier case considering they are a supposedly right leaning news outlet.

Our democracy is broken and needs to be fixed. Once politics became a career possibility it started a slow death spiral. Politicians have more self interest than concern for our country. They serve the master of greed and whoever is writing the checks, whether that is a lobbyist group, special interests or yes even foreign entities including governments.

And to think that politicians are going to police themselves or that we'll ever get 51% of politicians to vote restrictions against their own self interest with term limits, dissolve the PAC's, lobbyists and such it will never be fixed.

A revolution or civil war or whatever it will end up being called is coming. I'm about to turn 50 and I think it will happen within the next 25-30 years.

Did I think last week's actions were the beginning? No. People that will eventually rise up will not plan things so openly and behave so irrationally and actually think storming a building would really accomplish anything.

Reactions: osuintx

You bet those riots and attacks on property, destruction of property, attacks on federal agents, attacks on cops, assassination of cops, creating autonomous zones full of violrnce, destruction of government buildings were an attack on Democracy. Your head is so deep in the left's rectum that you once again justified exactly what you claim to oppose in your post responding to me calling you out for voting for people who supported the left's violence, looting, burning, and murdering.

I didn't think anyone here could compete with CUp. You, sir, are very worthy competition for him.

Our democracy is broken and needs to be fixed. Once politics became a career possibility it started a slow death spiral. Politicians have more self interest than concern for our country. They serve the master of greed and whoever is writing the checks, whether that is a lobbyist group, special interests or yes even foreign entities including governments.

And to think that politicians are going to police themselves or that we'll ever get 51% of politicians to vote restrictions against their own self interest with term limits, dissolve the PAC's, lobbyists and such it will never be fixed.

A revolution or civil war or whatever it will end up being called is coming. I'm about to turn 50 and I think it will happen within the next 25-30 years.

Did I think last week's actions were the beginning? No. People that will eventually rise up will not plan things so openly and behave so irrationally and actually think storming a building would really accomplish anything.

I fear you are correct. I would much rather just split the country. Let the leftist have thier own leftist utopian country and let the rest of us live our lives without leftist constantly trying to get into my pocket or tell me how to live.

Reactions: iasooner1
Even you would have to admit Donny boy was awful friendly with a despot like Putin unlike ANY other President in history! The reason why you don’t chum up with that bastard? He’s a former KGB officer in the Russian Army and OUR ENEMY as their efforts to sow discord in America verify according to CIA and FBI!

Now why would Trump want to be friendly with that guy? And why would ANY AMERICAN think that’s ok for an American President to do, especially since Trump shows so much anti-democratic authoritarian tendencies like Wednesday’s assault on Democracy?

Maybe Donny boy can move to Moscow and keep his lips on Putin’s ass since he’s no American and take his worshippers with him!

please compare how trump treated putin compared to every other president who has dealt with despots. You can start with Obama and Bush in regards to Putin and work your way backwards. You did put ANY in all caps so I assume you know exactly what you are talking about.

Reactions: Medic007
You're the perfect example of believing what makes you feel better. Russian Collusion ring a bell for you?

When I do watch FOX they do a OK job of giving time to Democrats to make thier case considering they are a supposedly right leaning news outlet.

You won't address 1-63.

I fear you are correct. I would much rather just split the country. Let the leftist have thier own leftist utopian country and let the rest of us live our lives without leftist constantly trying to get into my pocket or tell me how to live.
As long as we get the military- you can't trust the left with anything. They get Colorado bc that's about the amount of lefties in the country- they just happen to have the loud mouthpieces - Hollywood, politics, media, sports. Academia. Take those away and you see very few of the idiots

Going back to Schiff. A multiple year investigation yielded nothing that he, Schiff, claimed. That investigation did not “exonerate” Trump, but nothing is was shown that Schiff claimed. That was dominating social media for several years. For that, should he be banned? If yes, why has he not been banned? The attacks against individuals leading to suicides should be stopped as well. I know of a few cases where the harassment was obviously and provably wrong, lies, and harassing, yet Facebook did nothing saying that it did not breach rules. Real harm caused, no care since it wasn’t political or play that game. That is wrong in every way.
First of all schiff did not start this rumor he wanted to insure that if it was true the president was liable to blackmail.
Everybody who says mueller did not find anything and exonerated trump has not read the report or listened to mueller when testifying congress.
Mueller explicitly said trump can be indicted but sitting president according to the justice department cannot be.
Asked if he could be indicted after his presidency he said yes.

You bet those riots and attacks on property, destruction of property, attacks on federal agents, attacks on cops, assassination of cops, creating autonomous zones full of violrnce, destruction of government buildings were an attack on Democracy. Your head is so deep in the left's rectum that you once again justified exactly what you claim to oppose in your post responding to me calling you out for voting for people who supported the left's violence, looting, burning, and murdering.

I didn't think anyone here could compete with CUp. You, sir, are very worthy competition for him.

Violence is no response to more violence. It’s destructive rather than constructive and no answer
As long as we get the military- you can't trust the left with anything. They get Colorado bc that's about the amount of lefties in the country- they just happen to have the loud mouthpieces - Hollywood, politics, media, sports. Academia. Take those away and you see very few of the idiots

Yeah, that’s why you lost the popular vote in 2016 by 3 million and 7 million this time! Your politics is in the MINORITY in the good ole 🇺🇸. It seems most Americans don’t like bathsh......t crazy.

First of all schiff did not start this rumor he wanted to insure that if it was true the president was liable to blackmail.
Everybody who says mueller did not find anything and exonerated trump has not read the report or listened to mueller when testifying congress.
Mueller explicitly said trump can be indicted but sitting president according to the justice department cannot be.

It certainly did not exonerate Trump, but it also found no direct connection of Trump to Russia, which was the point of the investigation.

Reactions: capanski
It certainly did not exonerate Trump, but it also found no direct connection of Trump to Russia, which was the point of the investigation.
It’s the ol’ “investigate to prove innocence” thing 😂.

Weird how those goalposts shift for them when they want them to, no?

Violence is no response to more violence. It’s destructive rather than constructive and no answer

Yeah, that’s why you lost the popular vote in 2016 by 3 million and 7 million this time! Your politics is in the MINORITY in the good ole 🇺🇸. It seems most Americans don’t like bathsh......t crazy.

THE POPULAR VOTE DOESN'T MATTER! Good God man.....what an incredibly stupid hill to die on. The ex-rodent in chief got fewer votes in the second election than the first, does that mean he was any more illegitimate (besides being a bastard) as president than his first term?

You have zero self awareness when it comes to compare and contrast. Over 2-billion in damage, 25+ dead, minority businesses destroyed and attacks on federal facilities from antifa/black goobers matter during the summer of "peaceful protests" and I don't remember seeing you on this board condemning jack crap. I only remember in mid-August the leftists starting to half-hardheartedly speak up because polling showed that implicit support and or not speaking up was hurting congressional election chances.

You watch too much of the Walter Mitty Liberal news and take nonsense at face value. I stated from the very start that if Trump did anything legally wrong, not libtard lynch mob conjured up BS wrong, then he should be held accountable and if convicted pay the price. Same after he leaves office.

Most politicians are different sides of the same coin......The Turtle is pissed because he lost the majority leadership, not because he has continually failed the American people and that is just one of a multitude of examples.

Although I seriously doubt you'll be honest in your assessment, what would you think if Republicans won the senate, house and presidency, had big tech in their pocket and started to shut down liberal speech? Forget all the "dangerous words" crap, because words are just that. What would be your reaction? While I'm of the opinion that hard core leftists are an existential threat to the survival of this country, I still would never want their rights of free speech inhibited or stopped. Now some of the nonsense coming out of liberals brains is nothing but ignorance, stupidity and unconstitutional....do you support putting people on no-fly lists that exercised their constitutional right and some say duty to question the electoral college results? You know in your funky world libs have exercised that very same right to question the electoral college results previously, sure you were all outraged right?

Its tragic how the media drives narratives...for instance blacks commit a disproportional amount of crime (to their % population) in the US and you hear all kinds of excuses why, except that the individual is responsible for their own actions. By the liberal standards of judging conservatives you would have to look at all blacks as criminals. That would be such a pathetic characterization of infinitely more good people than bad. Yet, ALL Trump supporters are guilty of sedition, hooliganism, racism and so on because some number of supports broke into the capital and acted like asses. Ridiculous! But yet a notion entirely supported by the left.

What true American doesn't want the best for this country? If your liberal prove to me that your ideas for the future of this country are better than conservative ones, I'll definitely listen. But don't try to convince me that creating a permanent underclass of people through detestable education is good instead of choice to charter schools, don't try to convince me that creating dependence on government instead of self-sufficiency is good and don't try to convince me that universal health care is good, when the people enacting the laws will never use it...and so on.

As far as the pandemic being grounds for circumventing state law to allow mass mail in balloting (something which even the ex-rodent in chief said would allow fraud to be perpetrated) is quite possible the dumbest thing I've seen on this board...ever! If you can shop at the store, you can go vote in person. If you can go get gas, you can vote in person, if you can run down to 7/11 to get cigs, you can go vote in person etc etc. Even the idiot Dr Fauci said there wouldn't be an issue voting in person. What to make of a party who sues over having to provide ID's when you vote and allows mass mailing out of ballots on voter rolls that haven't been purged since Moses was an infant.....huh, what is afoot with that????? The good news is red state legislatures are going to cement voting laws now.

Last edited:
THE POPULAR VOTE DOESN'T MATTER! Good God man.....what an incredibly stupid hill to die on. The ex-rodent in chief got fewer votes in the second election than the first, does that mean he was any more illegitimate (besides being a bastard) as president than his first term?

You have zero self awareness when it comes to compare and contrast. Over 2-billion in damage, 25+ dead, minority businesses destroyed and attacks on federal facilities from antifa/black goobers matter during the summer of "peaceful protests" and I don't remember seeing you on this board condemning jack crap. I only remember in mid-August the leftists starting to half-hardheartedly speak up because polling showed that implicit support and or not speaking up was hurting congressional election chances.

You watch too much of the Walter Mitty Liberal news and take nonsense at face value. I stated from the very start that if Trump did anything legally wrong, not libtard lynch mob conjured up BS wrong, then he should be held accountable and if convicted pay the price. Same after he leaves office.

Most politicians are different sides of the same coin......The Turtle is pissed because he lost the majority leadership, not because he has continually failed the American people and that is just one of a multitude of examples.

Although I seriously doubt you'll be honest in your assessment, what would you think if Republicans won the senate, house and presidency, had big tech in their pocket and started to shut down liberal speech? Forget all the "dangerous words" crap, because words are just that. What would be your reaction? While I'm of the opinion that hard core leftists are an existential threat to the survival of this country, I still would never want their rights of free speech inhibited or stopped. Now some of the nonsense coming out of liberals brains is nothing but ignorance, stupidity and unconstitutional....do you support putting people on no-fly lists that exercised their constitutional right and some say duty to question the electoral college results? You know in your funky world libs have exercised that very same right to question the electoral college results previously, sure you were all outraged right?

Its tragic how the media drives narratives...for instance blacks commit a disproportional amount of crime (to their % population) in the US and you hear all kinds of excuses why, except that the individual is responsible for their own actions. By the liberal standards of judging conservatives you would have to look at all blacks as criminals. That would be such a pathetic characterization of infinitely more good people than bad. Yet, ALL Trump supporters are guilty of sedition, hooliganism, racism and so on because some number of supports broke into the capital and acted like asses. Ridiculous! But yet a notion entirely supported by the left.

What true American doesn't want the best for this country? If your liberal prove to me that your ideas for the future of this country are better than conservative ones, I'll definitely listen. But don't try to convince me that creating a permanent underclass of people through detestable education is good instead of choice to charter schools, don't try to convince me that creating dependence on government instead of self-sufficiency is good and don't try to convince me that universal health care is good, when the people enacting the laws will never use it...and so on.

As far as the pandemic being grounds for circumventing state law to allow mass mail in balloting (something which even the ex-rodent in chief said would allow fraud to be perpetrated) is quite possible the dumbest thing I've seen on this board...ever! If you can shop at the store, you can go vote in person. If you can go get gas, you can vote in person, if you can run down to 7/11 to get cigs, you can go vote in person etc etc. Even the idiot Dr Fauci said there wouldn't be an issue voting in person. What to make of a party who sues over having to provide ID's when you vote and allows mass mailing out of ballots on voter rolls that haven't been purged since Moses was an infant.....huh, what is afoot with that????? The good news is red state legislatures are going to cement voting laws now.

this is noble to type all this out, but these people are literally unable to comprehend what you are saying. If they could, they wouldn’t believe or say the things they do. It is a brain malfunction.

Mueller investigation was about obstruction of justice by trump and he is cohorts.
Yes it was connected to russia meddling in the US election.
Therefore if justice department allowed he would be convicted.
More over it is not the law in the US that says that the president cannot be indicted.
It was a memo by the justice department if I remember correctly was done during nixons presidency.
Please read the mueller report and the basis for not indicting the president. And i think that memo came out after agnew resigned and there was no VP.

Mueller investigation was about obstruction of justice by trump and he is cohorts.
Yes it was connected to russia meddling in the US election.
Therefore if justice department allowed he would be convicted.
More over it is not the law in the US that says that the president cannot be indicted.
It was a memo by the justice department if I remember correctly was done during nixons presidency.
Please read the mueller report and the basis for not indicting the president. And i think that memo came out after agnew resigned and there was no VP.

It took me a long time, but I did read the report. It did not originate as obstruction, it originated as Trump’s potential collusion with a foreign power (Russia). Obstruction came up as a part of the investigation. No implicit collusion was found, but potential obstruction of the investigation likely occurred (per the report).

Unlike that shithole country you live in people in our county are not required to prove their innocence the state is required to prove their guilt. Despite the Mueller investigation having some of the most rabidly anti Trump, corrupt lawyers in our country that had unlimited power and free reign to violate the Constitution they were unable to find anything they could prosecute Trump for. There is not a politician in Washington that could undergo even half of the same scrutiny and come out of it unscathed, especially Joe Biden. Hence why Democrats chose to silence the opposition instead of investigate the way they have investigated every Republican President going all the way back to Eisenhower.

Unlike that shithole country you live in people in our county are not required to prove their innocence the state is required to prove their guilt. Despite the Mueller investigation having some of the most rabidly anti Trump, corrupt lawyers in our country that had unlimited power and free reign to violate the Constitution they were unable to find anything they could prosecute Trump for. There is not a politician in Washington that could undergo even half of the same scrutiny and come out of it unscathed, especially Joe Biden. Hence why Democrats chose to silence the opposition instead of investigate the way they have investigated every Republican President going all the way back to Eisenhower.
I dont like my country called shithole country. Yes we are under developed and way behind yours materialistically.
As far as mueller report came out and did point several things associated with the president.
That is why so many of his campaign staff and white house and his personal lawyer were arrested and convicted.
Mueller said trump could be indicted after his presidency,

I dont like my country called shithole country. Yes we are under developed and way behind yours materialistically.
As far as mueller report came out and did point several things associated with the president.
That is why so many of his campaign staff and white house and his personal lawyer were arrested and convicted.
Mueller said trump could be indicted after his presidency,

Then have your country quit supporting and protecting terrorist. You should also quit lying. Not a single person was charged with anything to do with Trump or Russian collusion. They were charged with process crimes unrelated to Trump, crimes that any politician in Washington could and should be charged with.

Then have your country quit supporting and protecting terrorist. You should also quit lying. Not a single person was charged with anything to do with Trump or Russian collusion. They were charged with process crimes unrelated to Trump, crimes that any politician in Washington could and should be charged with.
You know stop invading countries and there would be a lot less terrorists.
couple of them were arrested for talking to russians and lying to fbi. That connects trump to them.
Check how many presidential aides of a president since 1960 have been arrested you will get your answer to your answer

couple of them were arrested for talking to russians and lying to fbi. That connects trump to them.
Check how many presidential aides of a president since 1960 have been arrested you will get your answer to your answer
2012bear lives for insulting someone behind a computer screen based on.. where they're from. Ignore him, he's a fool and you'll get nowhere tryign to have a dialogue with him. This is the highlight of his day, getting to cuss out a foreigner.

Another one that has allowed the MSM to manipulate them. Apply the same standard across the board and every administration would have people charged but your bias doesn't allow you to think about that.

Your part of the word has been fighting for thousands of years, only difference now is they have added the US to those they are fighting.

Another one that has allowed the MSM to manipulate them. Apply the same standard across the board and every administration would have people charged but your bias doesn't allow you to think about that.

Your part of the word has been fighting for thousands of years, only difference now is they have added the US to those they are fighting.
Actually so has europe and americ. America has been involved in mideast since after the war.
Take wars of last 70 yrs and see who is at war and who isnt.
The terrorist are direct production of american interference.
But for now you have to worry about your terrorist who attacked your capital to over throw your govt.

Actually so has europe and americ. America has been involved in mideast since after the war.
Take wars of last 70 yrs and see who is at war and who isnt.
The terrorist are direct production of american interference.
But for now you have to worry about your terrorist who attacked your capital to over throw your govt.

why are Germany and Japan not full of terrorists after we crushed them in World War II? Why are the Jews not terrorists after the holocaust? Why are muslims the only people who blow themselves up just to hurt other people? Why have no muslim country taken in the Palestinians instead of using them as cannon fodder? What is it about your region of the world that creates an isis caliphate?

why are Germany and Japan not full of terrorists after we crushed them in World War II? Why are the Jews not terrorists after the holocaust? Why are muslims the only people who blow themselves up just to hurt other people? Why have no muslim country taken in the Palestinians instead of using them as cannon fodder? What is it about your region of the world that creates an isis caliphate?
Why do you forget the white supramist movent. It is directly connected to hitler and germany. This movement is more dangerous than mideastern terrorists avvording to your agencies.
You have forgotten the attack on federal govt bldg in OKC
More over apan attacked us while germany was trying to take over europe and their colonies. apan was able to do so to some extent.

Why do you forget the white supramist movent. It is directly connected to hitler and germany. This movement is more dangerous than mideastern terrorists avvording to your agencies.
More over apan attacked us while germany was trying to take over europe and their colonies. apan was able to do so to some extent.

You went to school in America and your English is this bad?
What you said was racist Camel Jockey so there is some back at you.
America didn't radicalize you rock throwing bastards it was your mighty Allah that calls everyone thats not a Mooselum an Infidel that needs to be destroyed. Effing hypocrite.

I have asked you this before and no answer from you, when was the last time there was peace in the Shithole Middle East? Before Whitey tried to help?

Reactions: iasooner1

I used to be quite neutral in my opinion of Pakis. Never thought much about you people. Then you came along with your racism and hatred towards whites and toward America. You're not winning over many people here, except for maybe Ponca Dan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT