ADVERTISEMENT

To Those Of You Who Unquestionably Believe

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Hamas committed mass rapes on Oct 7, maybe you should wait until there is evidence. Virtually every other wild claim made by the Israeli government has been thoroughly debunked, and so far no evidence has been shown or proven that the rape story is true. Good grief, wasn’t the murder rampage bad enough?

To bad all the Israeli women killed on October 7th can't confirm for you they were raped, they are dead. Oh well I guess if the victims can't come back in 20 years and claim rape against a political opponent the rape never happened.

To bad all the Israeli women killed on October 7th can't confirm for you they were raped, they are dead. Oh well I guess if the victims can't come back in 20 years and claim rape against a political opponent the rape never happened.
So you’re one that unquestionably believes it even though there’s no evidence. Maybe it did happen. Maybe it’s another IDF lie. Did you read the link? It has a video in it but you don’t have to watch it, the writing covers it pretty thoroughly. Oh, how foolish of me, of course you didn’t. You just needed to opine about something about which you know nothing. Don’t let that stop you! Always trust what your team tells you!

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
The gray zone, hah. Thats a nutty website.

Amongst other articles on it are ones about there being no antisemitism on campuses, false flags and restaurants owned by Israeli spies.

How bout some Lnesset hearing about the rapes

Once again the burial rights of a religious group are persecuted by Dan can you all guess that group?
You didn’t read the link either, did you. So you missed the part where the Israeli police has said it has no evidence. But that’s okay. Always trust what the IDF tells you, it would never lie! Oh, wait. It’s been dinged multiple times for lying. But surely not this time. This alleged crime is far far more vicious than beheading babies.

so far no evidence has been shown or proven that the rape story is true.
So we should believe E. Jean Carroll coming forward after 2 decades but not Israeli eyewitnesses who just watched friends, family members, and strangers get raped and murdered? Geezus, that's quite the impressive pretzel you've just put yourself in.

It's kinda difficult for dead people to speak up, Dan. There's also some pretty damning video.

The gray zone, hah. Thats a nutty website.

Amongst other articles on it are ones about there being no antisemitism on campuses, false flags and restaurants owned by Israeli spies.

How bout some Lnesset hearing about the rapes

Absolutely believable! Nothing better than hearsay evidence to prove the allegation! The Gray Zone! What a laughable bunch of nutcase independent journalists who don’t have to comply with the demands of the corporate interests that employ them. No, don’t for a minute trust anything on which they report. The IDF is a far more trustworthy entity.

You didn’t read the link either, did you. So you missed the part where the Israeli police has said it has no evidence. But that’s okay. Always trust what the IDF tells you, it would never lie! Oh, wait. It’s been dinged multiple times for lying. But surely not this time. This alleged crime is far far more vicious than beheading babies.

Have you read any Iranian propaganda you don’t endorse?

So we should believe E. Jean Carroll coming forward after 2 decades but not Israeli eyewitnesses who just watched friends, family members, and strangers get raped and murdered? Geezus, that's quite the impressive pretzel you've just put yourself in.

It's kinda difficult for dead people to speak up, Dan. There's also some pretty damning video.
Why wouldn’t you believe Ms. Carroll? You believe Tara Reade don’t you, and she has less “evidence” than Carroll. (Nice deflection, by the way.). I would think you of all people would know better than any of us that forensic evidence of vaginal penetration could be obtained on a cadaver. Yet none has been presented. Nope, no evidence there, not yet at least. You’re right, dead people can’t speak up about what happened to them, they have to rely on science to prove their fate. Where’s the science? Before we find Hamas guilty shouldn’t we know for a fact that they are? Like I asked earlier, isn’t the murderous rampage reason enough for us to hate them?

• Haha
I have a link to, It describes the evidence and witness testimony verifying numerous cases of rape. It doesn't take a great leap of faith to believe numerous cases of rape took place but who knows maybe those peace loving Palestinians that attacked innocent Israelis on October 7th are innocent of these war crimes.

Why wouldn’t you believe Ms. Carroll? You believe Tara Reade don’t you, and she has less “evidence” than Carroll. (Nice deflection, by the way.). I would think you of all people would know better than any of us that forensic evidence of vaginal penetration could be obtained on a cadaver. Yet none has been presented. Nope, no evidence there, not yet at least. You’re right, dead people can’t speak up about what happened to them, they have to rely on science to prove their fate. Where’s the science? Before we find Hamas guilty shouldn’t we know for a fact that they are? Like I asked earlier, isn’t the murderous rampage reason enough for us to hate them?
So now you're a forensic pathologist? Have you ever examined a burned body, Dan? How many? I'm sure you can process one in less than hour, right?

So you’re one that unquestionably believes it even though there’s no evidence. Maybe it did happen. Maybe it’s another IDF lie. Did you read the link? It has a video in it but you don’t have to watch it, the writing covers it pretty thoroughly. Oh, how foolish of me, of course you didn’t. You just needed to opine about something about which you know nothing. Don’t let that stop you! Always trust what your team tells you!

LOOK IN YOUR FVCKING MIRROR!!!! 🖕

I have a link to, It describes the evidence and witness testimony verifying numerous cases of rape. It doesn't take a great leap of faith to believe numerous cases of rape took place but who knows maybe those peace loving Palestinians that attacked innocent Israelis on October 7th are innocent of these war crimes.

Maybe I’m being too much of a stickler, but the article claims there is evidence but doesn’t provide any. It even says there were significant failings to preserve evidence. If you were accused of rape and that’s what the prosecution brought forth how strongly would you expect to be convicted?

• Haha
So now you're a forensic pathologist? Have you ever examined a burned body, Dan? How many? I'm sure you can process one in less than hour, right?
My isn’t that convenient (my old church lady imitation), all the raped women were burned so no evidence can be proved. Not a single raped unburned woman. What are the odds!

Last edited:
Next Dan will come out as a holocaust denier.
He probably runs the StopZionistHate twitter account

Nope, not a holocaust denier. There’s massive evidence it happened. Where’s your massive evidence there were massive rapes? Show it to me and I’ll join the chorus demanding retribution. Don’t you think it is fair to want to see proof?

• Haha
Okay, I’ve trolled you guys enough for one night. Time for my beauty rest. Sorry to be such a peckerwood to you. Hope the rest of your night is sensational!

• Sad
Nope, not a holocaust denier. There’s massive evidence it happened. Where’s your massive evidence there were massive rapes? Show it to me and I’ll join the chorus demanding retribution. Don’t you think it is fair to want to see proof?
I honestly don't care if the Hamas invaders raped women or not. If they beheaded babies or not. If they gutted a pregnant woman and killed her baby in front of her or not.

They attacked Israel and are reaping what they sowed. The people of Gaza lost the right to self govern that day. Israel is doing what they need to do in order to be safe. They have every right to do so. They will clean out the strip and occupy it as a force and prevent the population from rebuilding the infrastructure used to constantly bombard them.

Israel is in the right here regardless of anything else you try to disguise your hate for Jewish people

Hamas committed mass rapes on Oct 7, maybe you should wait until there is evidence. Virtually every other wild claim made by the Israeli government has been thoroughly debunked, and so far no evidence has been shown or proven that the rape story is true. Good grief, wasn’t the murder rampage bad enough?

I don't know if they committed rape. i do know without a shadow of a doubt that they kidnapped children which is every bit as sick and depraved.

Okay, I looked. And what I saw was a guy looking for proof of massive rapes. Can you show it to me?
Dan, any more than zero is too many rapes. What exactly do you consider "massive?" 1,000? 10,000? If ten women were raped, would that be "massive?"

Have you watched the Hamas video that has been released?

Dan, any more than zero is too many rapes. What exactly do you consider "massive?" 1,000? 10,000? If ten women were raped, would that be "massive?"

Have you watched the Hamas video that has been released?
That’s funny, I was going to ask you the same question. The IDF and those who believe it are the ones claiming massive rapes, so it should be up to them to stipulate. I could not agree with you more regarding your first sentence. I find it odd that when I ask for proof of massive rapes I’m subtly accused of approving rape.

No, I haven’t watched the Hamas video that has been released. Who released it? Would you post the link?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I honestly don't care if the Hamas invaders raped women or not. If they beheaded babies or not. If they gutted a pregnant woman and killed her baby in front of her or not.

They attacked Israel and are reaping what they sowed. The people of Gaza lost the right to self govern that day. Israel is doing what they need to do in order to be safe. They have every right to do so. They will clean out the strip and occupy it as a force and prevent the population from rebuilding the infrastructure used to constantly bombard them.

Israel is in the right here regardless of anything else you try to disguise your hate for Jewish people
Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner! @Ostatedchi says what every one of you should have said, to wit the murderous attack of Oct 7 is all he needs to know about to hate every Palestinian and wish them dead. He doesn’t need the IDF to add a layer of lies to what happened. Assaulting and murdering in cold blood innocent civilians is plenty of reason for him to want Israel to lay waste to all of Gaza. He and I may disagree on the need to kill innocent Palstinians in response. But at least he’s level headed enough to reject the IDF lies. For the rest of you to need to hear added horrors which turn out to be lies to get so wound up in your hatred (and let’s face it, your racism) says as much about you as you probably want to know about yourself.

Maybe I’m being too much of a stickler, but the article claims there is evidence but doesn’t provide any. It even says there were significant failings to preserve evidence. If you were accused of rape and that’s what the prosecution brought forth how strongly would you expect to be convicted?
Wow Dan, you've really gone of the deep end on this and will go to no ends to defend the defenseless.

• Love
Wow Dan, you've really gone of the deep end on this and will go to no ends to defend the defenseless.
Asking for substantive proof is not the same thing as defending the attack. And I think you might want to reword your “defend the defenseless” comment. I don’t think you said what you meant to say.

• Haha
All you need is a dye job.

You have the squealing down cold.
Wow, I hadn’t thought about a dye job. I’ve got the piercings and tats, and me and my undatable jihad broads have lots of practice with the squealing.

I don't know if they committed rape. i do know without a shadow of a doubt that they kidnapped children which is every bit as sick and depraved.
Yes that is sick and depraved, and I join you in full throated condemnation of Hamas for it. Will you join me in full throated condemnation of Israel for doing it too?

• Haha
Wow, I hadn’t thought about a dye job. I’ve got the piercings and tats, and me and my undatable jihad broads have lots of practice with the squealing.

You have a good crew.

A bunch of fat fives with something to say.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT