ADVERTISEMENT

To Those Of You Who Unquestionably Believe

What about those of us who QUESTIONABLY believe that Hamas committed mass rapes? First thing I did was ask myself the question, “Does this sound like something from Hamas’ playbook?” The answer was , “Yes, without a doubt!”
I am unaware of the historical record including mass rapes by Hamas. Can you point out that record?

Evidence?
Yes, there is lots of evidence, but I don’t have it in front of me. It comes mostly from sites critical of how Israel has treated their serfs, so if you’re one of those who only believe something if it comes from Israel you’ll probably be like Bearcat and dismiss it.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Indeed it has, not necessarily Hamas children but Palestinian children, and for a very long time before Oct 7.
Didn’t read this. It just popped up first on a quick Google search.

Didn’t read this. It just popped up first on a quick Google search.

you should probably have read it Dan.

After OCT 7, 2023

The Geneva-based organisation also stated that it takes very seriously the information published by Israeli Army Radio on 1 January 2024 regarding the kidnapping of a Palestinian infant from inside her Gaza family home by Israeli officer Harel Itach, a commander in the Givati Brigade, after the killing of her family members. The incident’s date was not revealed.

you should probably have read it Dan.

After OCT 7, 2023

The Geneva-based organisation also stated that it takes very seriously the information published by Israeli Army Radio on 1 January 2024 regarding the kidnapping of a Palestinian infant from inside her Gaza family home by Israeli officer Harel Itach, a commander in the Givati Brigade, after the killing of her family members. The incident’s date was not revealed.
Yeah, I scanned and saw that part. I think it goes on to say other children have been taken. But even if it doesn’t it’s common knowledge that pre-Oct 7 periodically the IDF would barrel into Gaza looking for a suspected member of Hamas, burst into the house and if he wasn’t there they’d take someone else who was there, sometimes children. I just get flabbergasted at the willingness of some of you to believe Hamas is pure evil and only does evil things and Israel/IDF would *never* commit an evil act, and if it does, well, that’s just what happens in war. The truth is they both do evil things and they both deserve condemnation for doing them.

• Haha
Yeah, I scanned and saw that part. I think it goes on to say other children have been taken. But even if it doesn’t it’s common knowledge that pre-Oct 7 periodically the IDF would barrel into Gaza looking for a suspected member of Hamas, burst into the house and if he wasn’t there they’d take someone else who was there, sometimes children. I just get flabbergasted at the willingness of some of you to believe Hamas is pure evil and only does evil things and Israel/IDF would *never* commit an evil act, and if it does, well, that’s just what happens in war. The truth is they both do evil things and they both deserve condemnation for doing them.
it doesn't

No one said what has happened isn't unfortunate. This back and forth has gone on for decades. It's funny how it's always the one that was attacked, you are trying to persecute. You said previously that you were in Vietnam. Did you do everything right or was it war and you were trying to stay alive?

it doesn't

No one said what has happened isn't unfortunate. This back and forth has gone on for decades. It's funny how it's always the one that was attacked, you are trying to persecute. You said previously that you were in Vietnam. Did you do everything right or was it war and you were trying to stay alive?
Wouldn't surprise me if he was at My Lai.

"Those g00ks had it coming".

it doesn't

Baloney! Many people on here have shrugged their shoulders with the "what can you do, that's the nature of war" attitude. The back and forth has gone on for decades. What you don't seem to understand is Israel is *not* the only one who has always been attacked first. Both sides have attacked first, and one side, Israel, has the overwhelming advatage in firepower, and that advantage has resulted in a massive discrepency in the numbers of dead and wounded. Please, please, please criticize Hamas for fomenting atrocities. You are correct to do so, they do commit atrocities. But for the love of God please also know that Israel does too, and criticize Israel with equal fervor.

Baloney! Many people on here have shrugged their shoulders with the "what can you do, that's the nature of war" attitude. The back and forth has gone on for decades. What you don't seem to understand is Israel is *not* the only one who has always been attacked first. Both sides have attacked first, and one side, Israel, has the overwhelming advatage in firepower, and that advantage has resulted in a massive discrepency in the numbers of dead and wounded. Please, please, please criticize Hamas for fomenting atrocities. You are correct to do so, they do commit atrocities. But for the love of God please also know that Israel does too, and criticize Israel with equal fervor.
Do you know the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. I know that if Israel is not being antagonized they will not react. So if Hamas/Palestine were to be attacked without a verified reason to attack Israel would be villified.

Don't poke the bear and if you do poke the bear, don't be shocked when he bites your arm off.

• Haha
Reactions: 07pilt
Do you know the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. I know that if Israel is not being antagonized they will not react. So if Hamas/Palestine were to be attacked without a verified reason to attack Israel would be villified.

Don't poke the bear and if you do poke the bear, don't be shocked when he bites your arm off.
That would be true if Israel was never the one doing the poking. But it does its fair share of starting things, it antagonizes as much or more than it gets antagonized. You do not seem to have a clue what life has been like for Palestinians for the last 75 years. I do know that history shows that oftentimes what goes around comes around, the powerful becomes the weakling. It's possible the day will come when Israel is not the only big boy with the big guns, at which time I'm curious if you will still be talking about poking the bear.

Would you be happy if the same number of Israelis were killed?

That would be nice but I doubt we ever see lasting peace between Jews and Muslims.
I'm afraid you're right. That's what makes the decision by the western world to plop an ancient hated society right down in the middle of one that was already living there so curious. I swear it's almost as if they hoped to see bloodshed break out.

• Haha
Some of my best friends are Jewish.

a40.gif

🙏🙏🙏

I'm afraid you're right. That's what makes the decision by the western world to plop an ancient hated society right down in the middle of one that was already living there so curious. I swear it's almost as if they hoped to see bloodshed break out.
Jewish people were already living there. It's not like they told and forced those who were not of the Jewish faith out of there.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Some of my best friends are Jewish.
I have no idea if some of our friends are Jewish, except for one. He makes it a point to let everyone know he's Jewish, always thought it was a little strange but he's a nice guy that would give you the shirt off his back if needed. Oh and his married to a black women.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Jewish people were already living there. It's not like they told and forced those who were not of the Jewish faith out of there.
Oh but you're wrong about that! It's exactly like Zionist settlers told and forced Palestinians who were already living there out of there, and murdered those who refused to leave.

I have no idea if some of our friends are Jewish, except for one. He makes it a point to let everyone know he's Jewish, always thought it was a little strange but he's a nice guy that would give you the shirt off his back if needed. Oh and his married to a black women.
I was joking. Back in my youth it was common to hear people who didn't want to sound prejudiced say that some of their best friends were black. It must have been before your time, it was a long time ago.

I was joking. Back in my youth it was common to hear people who didn't want to sound prejudiced say that some of their best friends were black. It must have been before your time,
Well being old doesn't excuse racism and to joke about it is worse. Back to ignore.
So I guess Hamas is just flying rocket propelled kites for fun. Woops that kite went over the wall.

Well being old doesn't excuse racism and to joke about it is worse. Back to ignore.

So I guess Hamas is just flying rocket propelled kites for fun. Woops that kite went over the wall.
Try not to be so sensitive.

Hamas attacked innocent civilians who had no idea they were coming. It was savage and inexcusable and unforgivable. But it was also amateur hour compared to what Israel has done to Gaza in the past and what it is doing to Gaza today. Did I say what Hamas did on Oct 7 was savage, inexcusable and unforgivable? Oh, yes, yes I did. Do I need to say it again so you know I don't condone what Hamas did on Oct 7? Okay, let me say it again: what Hamas did on Oct 7 was savage, inexcusable and unforgivable. One more time? Okay: what Hamas did on Oct 7 was savage, inexcusable and unforgivable. Oh, hell, one more time: what Hamas did was savage, inexcusable and unforgivable. I don't forgive them for what they did. Do you? No? Well, we agree! What Hamas did on Oct 7 was savage, inexcusable and unforgivable. I'll say it some more if it will make you feel better. Just let me know.

Terrorist dan I am terribly racist towards terrorist. I wish you felt the same for Ukraine. You do see that is the reason for why we see you as a racist. right
Well, since I have never uttered a single racist thing about Ukrainians, Russians, Israelis, Judaism, Jews as a people or Palestinians I feel compelled to inform you that no, I don't know why you see me as racist. Many people around the world view what Israel does to Palestinians in the past and today as unhinged terrorism. I feel I must ask: are you terribly racist against terrorist Israelis?

Try not to be so sensitive.

Hamas attacked innocent civilians who had no idea they were coming. It was savage and inexcusable and unforgivable. But it was also amateur hour compared to what Israel has done to Gaza in the past and what it is doing to Gaza today. Did I say what Hamas did on Oct 7 was savage, inexcusable and unforgivable? Oh, yes, yes I did. Do I need to say it again so you know I don't condone what Hamas did on Oct 7? Okay, let me say it again: what Hamas did on Oct 7 was savage, inexcusable and unforgivable. One more time? Okay: what Hamas did on Oct 7 was savage, inexcusable and unforgivable. Oh, hell, one more time: what Hamas did was savage, inexcusable and unforgivable. I don't forgive them for what they did. Do you? No? Well, we agree! What Hamas did on Oct 7 was savage, inexcusable and unforgivable. I'll say it some more if it will make you feel better. Just let me know.
Since Hamas is the duly elected government of Gaza, its actions and Gaza’s actions are the same.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
Well, since I have never uttered a single racist thing about Ukrainians, Russians, Israelis, Judaism, Jews as a people or Palestinians I feel compelled to inform you that no, I don't know why you see me as racist. Many people around the world view what Israel does to Palestinians in the past and today as unhinged terrorism. I feel I must ask: are you terribly racist against terrorist Israelis?
Freedom Palestine GIF

Who flies this flag?

Since Hamas is the duly elected government of Gaza, its actions and Gaza’s actions are the same.
That's one way to look at it. Another way is to say Hamas became the duly elected government of Gaza in 2006 and has brutally kept itself in power by means of local terrorism Another way to say it is over half the popultion of Gaza had not been born yet when Hamas assumed power. Another way is to point out that none other than Bibi Netanyahu worked tirelessly to keep Hamas in power in Gaza. Another way to say it is about half the Gazan population is comprised of children. I don't know how you roll, but for me children are not responsible for what the adults in power do. And yet about half the people Israel has bombed into oblivion are those very same children. But I get it, I know what you think. This is war between Hamas and Israel! In war everything is acceptable, innocents are the unfortunate collateral damage. We mourn for those innocents killed by Hamas, the filthy savages who violated every rule of war there is. But we don't mourn the Palestinian innocents killed by an equal violation of the rules of war by Israel, because if Israel does it it is okay, they are allowed to violate the rules of war.

I was joking. Back in my youth it was common to hear people who didn't want to sound prejudiced say that some of their best friends were black. It must have been before your time, it was a long time ago.
Yer agenda is becoming clear Dan

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT