ADVERTISEMENT

Now that Apple has removed Parler

Deer lowered. Really?

Russia interfered, yes, just as we interfere in other countries elections to our favor. But it was proven that the Trump campaign did not collude with the Russians. This is all we heard out of Schiff and Pelosi and every idiot MSM reporter that could get in front of a camera for over 2 years.

And big tech went along with them every step of the way.

Even you would have to admit Donny boy was awful friendly with a despot like Putin unlike ANY other President in history! The reason why you don’t chum up with that bastard? He’s a former KGB officer in the Russian Army and OUR ENEMY as their efforts to sow discord in America verify according to CIA and FBI!

Now why would Trump want to be friendly with that guy? And why would ANY AMERICAN think that’s ok for an American President to do, especially since Trump shows so much anti-democratic authoritarian tendencies like Wednesday’s assault on Democracy?

Maybe Donny boy can move to Moscow and keep his lips on Putin’s ass since he’s no American and take his worshippers with him!

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
That’s not what our intelligence services said and continue to say. Continued Russian interference and misinformation continues today including the hacking of government computers.
Oh dear lord. Russia has been trying to interfere in our elections since 1945 or even before. They have been hacking our systems from the beginning of the internet. We have done the same to them. Stop with the Russia, Russia, Russia. Guess what....they will interfere in 2022 and 2024 as well. Did they interfere in 2020?

Mabey they got Biden elected. I think we need an investigation. After all how are we supposed to clear Biden's name if we don't have an independent council appointed to investigate to see if Russia got Biden elected.

I’m loving watching Twitter stock go down 10% since Friday, apple about 5%, and Amazon 2-3% today. It will continue. If you can’t see that the censoring is
a. Not just trump, but any conservative voice now and
B. Only happening on one side of the aisle?

Then you are blind. Trust me they will be coming for the left at some point too. It’s a road we cannot go down. If they wanna censor speech make it equal. We are fed up with it and they will have their pocketbooks hit severely as a result.

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson
Even you would have to admit Donny boy was awful friendly with a despot like Putin unlike ANY other President in history! The reason why you don’t chum up with that bastard? He’s a former KGB officer in the Russian Army and OUR ENEMY as their efforts to sow discord in America verify according to CIA and FBI!

Now why would Trump want to be friendly with that guy? And why would ANY AMERICAN think that’s ok for an American President to do, especially since Trump shows so much anti-democratic authoritarian tendencies like Wednesday’s assault on Democracy?

Maybe Donny boy can move to Moscow and keep his lips on Putin’s ass since he’s no American and take his worshippers with him!
You're definitely what is referred to as a low information voter.

Oh dear lord. Russia has been trying to interfere in our elections since 1945 or even before. They have been hacking our systems from the beginning of the internet. We have done the same to them. Stop with the Russia, Russia, Russia. Guess what....they will interfere in 2022 and 2024 as well. Did they interfere in 2020?

Mabey they got Biden elected. I think we need an investigation. After all how are we supposed to clear Biden's name if we don't have an independent council appointed to investigate to see if Russia got Biden elected.

Because FACTS verified by ALL FIFTY states, certified by the courts after throwing out sixty lawsuits due to no evidence, some state votes recounted three, four, or five times, with Republican officials in many of those states who say it was a secure election and your boy lost by SEVEN MILLION VOTES and the Electoral College 306 to 232.

You lost the popular vote by 3 million In 2016 and 7 million in this one! It will probably be 10 million in the next one because it’s a choice between insanity, fantasy world Republican BS and sanity and the real world! Thank God the majority of Americans aren’t loons and treasure Democracy over Fascism and reality over fantasy!

Obviously incoherent on history as in American forces were actually on Russian soil in the past (Wilson era), they were aligned with the little German corporal (until they weren’t) and were our allies, as was China (until 1945-1/2). Roosevelt begat Truman who begat Ike until the next steal gave us JFK, etc

Because FACTS verified by ALL FIFTY states, certified by the courts after throwing out sixty lawsuits due to no evidence, some state votes recounted three, four, or five times, with Republican officials in many of those states who say it was a secure election and your boy lost by SEVEN MILLION VOTES and the Electoral College 306 to 232.

You lost the popular vote by 3 million In 2016 and 7 million in this one! It will probably be 10 million in the next one because it’s a choice between insanity, fantasy world Republican BS and sanity and the real world! Thank God the majority of Americans aren’t loons and treasure Democracy over Fascism and reality over fantasy!
You can read.....right? Never mind don't answer that. Your answer would be something on the line of. "Cows walk backward while shaving. and doing my homework."

Last edited:

https://americacanwetalk.org/italian-intrigue-in-the-stolen-election-of-2020/

haven’t heard any mainstream media reports on Italian prime ministers and 5 intelligence officials blowing the whistle on the election fraud huh? Wake up, you and I don’t live in the real world at all.Our democracy is an illusion, and it’s because, we the people, have allowed political corruption far too long. We have been blinded by our party loyalty and forgot who the actual enemy is.

That’s not what our intelligence services said and continue to say. Continued Russian interference and misinformation continues today including the hacking of government computers.
You mean the ones that it was discovered that lied to the FISA court to obtain wire taps on the Trump administration? THAT intelligence services?

haven’t heard any mainstream media reports on Italian prime ministers and 5 intelligence officials blowing the whistle on the election fraud huh? Wake up, you and I don’t live in the real world at all.Our democracy is an illusion, and it’s because, we the people, have allowed political corruption far too long. We have been blinded by our party loyalty and forgot who the actual enemy is.
Nail hit on the head

Russia 1000 times better than China And the global
Deep state - you idiots someday will see how the vile left DC scum fooled all of you with the "look over here at Russia" gambit. Censorship and re education camps your vile DC hero's are talking about- after they get all of us they won't stop there. Hope you enjoy living in China West. Lefties are NEVER satisfied- they are just haters. You or your kids will sure pay the price for yours and like morons inability to think for themselves -that I promise.

Trump was the only thing standing in the way of China takeover- The whole damn world knows that except you morons. We WERE THE last country standing in their way.

Obviously incoherent on history as in American forces were actually on Russian soil in the past (Wilson era), they were aligned with the little German corporal (until they weren’t) and were our allies, as was China (until 1945-1/2). Roosevelt begat Truman who begat Ike until the next steal gave us JFK, etc

Absolutely no relevance to today’s Russia and their opposition to us and their cyber attacks on our country! You don’t

Patton wanted to take them down after WWII but cooler heads prevailed.

Pure fiction you conspiracy theorists buy! The comedy is your level of dumb! Consider the sources you consume and the fact NONE of their conspiracies have EVER come true NONE, null set, nada, zero, and this is another one that only exists in Republican fantasy propagated by your special media for special people, so gullible!
I’m starting to feel sorry for you clowns!

Try asking your special media to get some skins on the wall or you’re simply being manipulated and taken advantage of. It’s sad if it wasn’t so pathetic!

Russia 1000 times better than China And the global
Deep state - you idiots someday will see how the vile left DC scum fooled all of you with the "look over here at Russia" gambit. Censorship and re education camps your vile DC hero's are talking about- after they get all of us they won't stop there. Hope you enjoy living in China West. Lefties are NEVER satisfied- they are just haters. You or your kids will sure pay the price for yours and like morons inability to think for themselves -that I promise.

Trump was the only thing standing in the way of China takeover- The whole damn world knows that except you morons. We WERE THE last country standing in their way.
I responded to the wrong thing lol my bad

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
Absolutely no relevance to today’s Russia and their opposition to us and their cyber attacks on our country! You don’t

Patton wanted to take them down after WWII but cooler heads prevailed.

Pure fiction you conspiracy theorists buy! The comedy is your level of dumb! Consider the sources you consume and the fact NONE of their conspiracies have EVER come true NONE, null set, nada, zero, and this is another one that only exists in Republican fantasy propagated by your special media for special people, so gullible!
I’m starting to feel sorry for you clowns!

Try asking your special media to get some skins on the wall or you’re simply being manipulated and taken advantage of. It’s sad if it wasn’t so pathetic!
There’s multiple sworn affidavits and ongoing testimonies in courts in Italy as we speak. Ongoing arrests being made as well. Strange you don’t hear it in mainstream media huh? Seems like big news? This is all within the last week, but keep watching cnn. You’ll feel like the gullible one here soon, but we can agree to disagree for now.

Reactions: osuintx
I would not let that go. Nor would I have let those that were burning down cities. See, just between the two of us, we are drawing clear lines. Funny that Twitter and Facebook can’t figure it out.

Trump's constant incitement and undermining free elections seems like a pretty easy one. He's so destructive.

Conservative sensibilities have really changed. People want tech co's to adhere to government demands to use the platform for... government speech. Conservatives used to like, believe private enterprise can say or not say whatever they please. See FOX news, for instance.

There’s multiple sworn affidavits and ongoing testimonies in courts in Italy as we speak. Ongoing arrests being made as well. Strange you don’t hear it in mainstream media huh? Seems like big news? This is all within the last week, but keep watching cnn. You’ll feel like the gullible one here soon, but we can agree to disagree for now.

So is Italy investigating our election?

dirk diggler?

I don't recall Trump saying he would have more flexibility after the election. I don't recall Trump's SOS embarrassing our country by giving the Russia Ambassador a red reset button. I don't recall Russian invading a foreign country and doing nothing. I don't recall Trump holding back weapons from a foreign country being threatened with invasion from Russia. I do recall Obama being part of all of that but in your mind he was "tough on Russia".
What we do know about you is you swallow the MSM narrative like you are manning a glory hole at the local truck stop. Start thinking for yourself instead of swallow the massive loads from the MSM.

I don't recall Trump saying he would have more flexibility after the election. I don't recall Trump's SOS embarrassing our country by giving the Russia Ambassador a red reset button. I don't recall Russian invading a foreign country and doing nothing. I don't recall Trump holding back weapons from a foreign country being threatened with invasion from Russia. I do recall Obama being part of all of that but in your mind he was "tough on Russia".
What we do know about you is you swallow the MSM narrative like you are manning a glory hole at the local truck stop. Start thinking for yourself instead of swallow the massive loads from the MSM.

Something as big as this as you imply would be reported by the world media not just the wing nut news! With a fraction of the resources of the so-called msm and other worldwide media sources you actually think they know ANYTHING any reputable source doesn’t know and wouldn’t report? You actually think the whole world except wing nut news is in cahoots? Herding cats and ignoring competing interests is pure folly! What your lot is buying is out there circling Pluto! You need the theme music from the Twilight Zone to even read such drivel much less actually believing ANY of it!

If you buy this misinformation you need therapy and I’ll pray for you and our nation and if you’re a person of faith, ask that you do the same! My first prayer, God help us all and heal this land from anything or anyone who sows division in our country!

Reactions: 0rangeSlice
There are only two kinds of people in the world right now:

Those that insist on the right to take other people's property to broadcast government lies.

People who have studied history.
giphy.gif

To be fair, history is chock full of warnings about insurrectionists and those who would try sedition against our Democracy! Americans, those who love Democracy, have the right to indignation toward those threatening our country because they aren’t Americans if they ignore the law and Democracy!

Surely the insurrectionists knew there would be blow back for their actions and resistance to those threatening our government and the rule of law?

History records many instances of this and those who committed insurrection and sedition have nobody to blame but themselves for the response from those who cherish Democracy and the rule of law.

To be fair, history is chock full of warnings about insurrectionists and those who would try sedition against our Democracy! Americans, those who love Democracy, have the right to indignation toward those threatening our country because they aren’t Americans if they ignore the law and Democracy!

Surely the insurrectionists knew there would be blow back for their actions and resistance to those threatening our government and the rule of law?

History records many instances of this and those who committed insurrection and sedition have nobody to blame but themselves for the response from those who cherish Democracy and the rule of law.
But only certain insurrectionists.

The ones you spent all summer defending, deflecting and justifying (speaking of history) are just fine, amirite?

But only certain insurrections. The ones you spent all summer defending, deflecting and justifying are just fine, amirite?

I’m opposed to ANY insurrection! You guys always use false equivalencies as if anyone that disagrees with you on any particular thing must approve of any supposed wrongdoing you’re currently pissed off about!

I never approve of violating the rule of law or trying to use violence in protesting some wrong you perceived has been done to you.

Peaceful solutions, lawful solutions should be pursued as a civilized nation should employ.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Something as big as this as you imply would be reported by the world media not just the wing nut news! With a fraction of the resources of the so-called msm and other worldwide media sources you actually think they know ANYTHING any reputable source doesn’t know and wouldn’t report? You actually think the whole world except wing nut news is in cahoots? Herding cats and ignoring competing interests is pure folly! What your lot is buying is out there circling Pluto! You need the theme music from the Twilight Zone to even read such drivel much less actually believing ANY of it!

If you buy this misinformation you need therapy and I’ll pray for you and our nation and if you’re a person of faith, ask that you do the same! My first prayer, God help us all and heal this land from anything or anyone who sows division in our country!

Since in your mind you and the MSM are spreading truthful, accurate information when you accuse Trump of being soft on Russia, then surely you can provide hard evidence that backs that up. Show us something besides your purposely biased opinion that will convince us all that Trump was working with the Russians the way you all have implied and in some cases outright said.

I’m opposed to ANY insurrection! You guys always use false equivalencies as if anyone that disagrees with you on any particular thing must approve of any supposed wrongdoing you’re currently pissed off about!

I never approve of violating the rule of law or trying to use violence in protesting some wrong you perceived has been done to you.

Peaceful solutions, lawful solutions should be pursued as a civilized nation should employ.

I don't understand why I keep reading everywhere that it's NEVER OK to violently resist the State.

Why would anyone be opposed to taking up arms against a tyrannical State? There has to be a line that a government crosses where you would consider a revolt righteous.

There are only two kinds of people in the world right now:

Those that insist on the right to take other people's property to broadcast government lies.

People who have studied history.

What you call lies are in reality a person's individual beliefs. You believe the election was fair, despite of hundreds of affidavits, video showing observers were kept from doing thier jobs and other unprecedented irregularities in thier number. Trump and others believe because of the overwhelming number of irregularities, the election was anything but fair. You think you are telling the truth, while others with a different opinion think they are telling the truth.
Only way to find out who is right is by a thorough and honest investigation, conducted by either an unbiased group (probably impossible) or a bipartisan group that investigates the facts. Strangely enough, Democrats, thier friends in the MSM and big tech have chosen to silence the opposition to their beliefs instead of investigating to find the truth. That alone is enough to cause huge suspicions.
Now go back to the Democrats allegations of Russian Collusion against Trump. Even though the allegations were just as outlandish and ridiculous to Trump supporters, a 2 1/2 year 40 million dollar investigation by extremely radical anti Trump lawyers was conducted in order to answer the questions of those that hated Trump. Now we have millions of Americans questioning the results of an election, Democrats are giving them the middle finger and threatening to ruin thier lives if they do not bow down. D you see anything strange about that? No need to answer, we all know your answer.

What you call lies are in reality a person's individual beliefs. You believe the election was fair, despite of hundreds of affidavits, video showing observers were kept from doing thier jobs and other unprecedented irregularities in thier number. Trump and others believe because of the overwhelming number of irregularities, the election was anything but fair. You think you are telling the truth, while others with a different opinion think they are telling the truth.
Only way to find out who is right is by a thorough and honest investigation, conducted by either an unbiased group (probably impossible) or a bipartisan group that investigates the facts. Strangely enough, Democrats, thier friends in the MSM and big tech have chosen to silence the opposition to their beliefs instead of investigating to find the truth. That alone is enough to cause huge suspicions.
Now go back to the Democrats allegations of Russian Collusion against Trump. Even though the allegations were just as outlandish and ridiculous to Trump supporters, a 2 1/2 year 40 million dollar investigation by extremely radical anti Trump lawyers was conducted in order to answer the questions of those that hated Trump. Now we have millions of Americans questioning the results of an election, Democrats are giving them the middle finger and threatening to ruin thier lives if they do not bow down. D you see anything strange about that? No need to answer, we all know your answer.

Why did all those courts dismiss cases that contested the election? Couldn't find one Trump-appointed judge to rule your way.

On one level I don't care what someone's belief is, people will believe what they know is false to feel better.

What you all are missing, and never mention is that in the long run, this HELPS and not hurts right wingers. Because when libs decide to be populist against you guys it is OVER. Pics of health insurance exec. mansions next to pics of grandma dying from cancer and "protests" with armed people mad because their families and friends die so a guy can have a better quarterly report. Politicians than confer immunity on white cops and corporate execs.... Easy scripts to wind up a righteous mob.

Your whole ethos is "me want" so you won't consider this, but populism and rhetoric inciting stochastic terrorism from the left would be more lethal and destructive. Stopping that as our baseline for discourse is a private company's prerogative. As is patriotism.

I didnt hear you bitch when fox doesn't give the liberal viewpoint to hannity and tucker and the morning crew. They're slanted af and don't let libs in to blow it up.

The riots were the tipping point. You oughta be thankful, inflammatory speech is a 2 way street.

Lolololololol

OK, so I’ll patiently wait for you to call on tech and media companies to do the same.
CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_Protests_Banner.jpg

That's the truth.

Uh, you voted for people who did exactly what you claimed to be opposed to. That makes you an exceptional dumbass.

I never approve of violating the rule of law

So you don't think the PA electors shouldn't have been certified, correct?

I mean, as plain as day, the election officials bypassed the state legislature to change the election laws weeks before the election.

And then the state and federal courts turned a blind eye to it.

And before everyone jumps in about cases being dismissed by Trump judges. Does anyone really believe that lifetime appointed judges really care who appointed them once on the bench? Does anyone really think that most judges probably voted for Trump just because he appointed them?

The courts are who failed this country more than Trumps lawyers. No it wouldn't have reversed the results but at least it would have shown the courts were still honest.

So you don't think the PA electors shouldn't have been certified, correct?

I mean, as plain as day, the election officials bypassed the state legislature to change the election laws weeks before the election.

And then the state and federal courts turned a blind eye to it.

And before everyone jumps in about cases being dismissed by Trump judges. Does anyone really believe that lifetime appointed judges really care who appointed them once on the bench? Does anyone really think that most judges probably voted for Trump just because he appointed them?

The courts are who failed this country more than Trumps lawyers. No it wouldn't have reversed the results but at least it would have shown the courts were still honest.

Pandemic justify any changes? I think so and you probably don’t but that’s reality.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT