ADVERTISEMENT

To Those Of You Who Unquestionably Believe

Why thank you! All this time I thought you didn't like me.
I don't think other than saying something you have said or portrayed as racism I have been that mean to you honestly. If I didn't have some compassion for you I wouldn't be having these talks.

That’s funny, I was going to ask you the same question. The IDF and those who believe it are the ones claiming massive rapes, so it should be up to them to stipulate. I could not agree with you more regarding your first sentence. I find it odd that when I ask for proof of massive rapes I’m subtly accused of approving rape.

No, I haven’t watched the Hamas video that has been released. Who released it? Would you post the link?
Who subtly accused you of approving rape? I just think you need to pull your head out of the fringe far left's ass to get a dose of reality from time to time. Those same people tell us men can get pregnant.

Sure, I can post the link.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I don't think other than saying something you have said or portrayed as racism I have been that mean to you honestly. If I didn't have some compassion for you I wouldn't be having these talks.
I so much appreciate your compassion for me! I don’t think I could navigate through life without it. You’re a true friend, and I really appreciate all your kindness.

Who subtly accused you of approving rape? I just think you need to pull your head out of the fringe far left's ass to get a dose of reality from time to time. Those same people tell us men can get pregnant.

Sure, I can post the link.

Thanks for the link. I hope I pass the age restriction! What dose of reality do I need? I’ve never heard a single person on any site I follow even hint that men can get pregnant. I think you are confusing woke leftists with honest true leftists.

Last edited:
I so much appreciate your compassion for me! I don’t think I could navigate through life without it. You’re a true friend, and I really appreciate all your kindness.
Oh the ole suck a dick come back? Lol Dan you make me miss my pal David.

Thanks for the link. I hope I pass the age restriction! What dose of reality do I need? I’ve never heard a single person on any site I follow even hint that men can get pregnant. I think you are confusing woke leftists with honest true leftists.
You don't follow the DNC? Or the Secretary of Health? Or the NIH? All of whom have promoted "pregnant persons" and pregnant transgender men. Maybe you lack the understanding that there are no honest true leftists anymore. They've been coopted across society by those 'woke' leftists that you seem to think are the exception.

You don't follow the DNC? Or the Secretary of Health? Or the NIH? All of whom have promoted "pregnant persons" and pregnant transgender men. Maybe you lack the understanding that there are no honest true leftists anymore. They've been coopted across society by those 'woke' leftists that you seem to think are the exception.
I made no mention of woke leftists being the exception. There are “old school” leftists like Glenn Greenwald and Matt Taibbi who are as utterly disgusted with wokeism as you. They’ve been shoved into the background by the power lusting establishment. But in a way that is good. They are independent of the corporate dictates of the establishment-controlled MSM which affords them the freedom to find a topic and journalistically explore it in depth. You would be surprised at how many similarities there are between true philosophical leftists and true philosophical conservatives.

Both sides commit horrible atrocities because this is a 2000 year old blood feud and both sides lack Christ. Both sides are in the wrong since the land belongs to Christians, not Jews or Muslims. Thus their will never be peace until a Christian King once again rules the Holy Land.

I don't like the Zionists, but I neither like the muslims, and a victory in Palestine might entice them to try and retake Spain. SO I don't favor cutting off the zionests, but let them buy thier weapons. Why we give a rich country like Isreal 5 ****ing billion dollars in weapons a year is insane.

I secretly would not mind seeing the Isreali's rolled up, since that would finally get into Protestant heads that this edition of Isreal has nothing to do with biblical Israel. At all.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT