ADVERTISEMENT

New NPR Chief

Is there any hope left for journalism? People get fired for even saying hey let’s just be fair and balanced journalists now a days. I get the lefts tactic that they survival hinges upon msm media bias. Not many mentally solid democrats left. Literally every crazed co worker I have worked with spouted leftist insanity at some point.

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Is there any hope left for journalism? People get fired for even saying hey let’s just be fair and balanced journalists now a days. I get the lefts tactic that they survival hinges upon msm media bias. Not many mentally solid democrats left. Literally every crazed co worker I have worked with spouted leftist insanity at some point.
Journalism is going to podcasts and individual journalism on the internet. The cable news are dinosaurs. I expect the market will get smaller news organizations with smaller budgets, less employees providing journalists and competitors to keep them honest. There will still be many journalists but not tied to corporate media. X and rumble are providing platforms right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT