ADVERTISEMENT

NATO chief urges US lawmakers to continue supporting Ukraine, warns Beijing is watching

My practice is to ask questions, find the best answers possible and make my own conclusions. Based on the questions I asked and the answers I came to, the Pentagon is trying to blow smoke up our ass when they say they have no proof Iran was involved.
Exactly. It’s fake news until it says what you want it to say.

Exactly. It’s fake news until it says what you want it to say.
I've asked you to provide your own answers to the questions yet you refuse. What are you afraid of, being show the bias causing your previous conclusion is inaccurate?

I've asked you to provide your own answers to the questions yet you refuse. What are you afraid of, being show the bias causing your previous conclusion is inaccurate?
I thought I answered the question. I don’t believe anything the MSM tells me.

I thought I answered the question. I don’t believe anything the MSM tells me.
Nope you dodge the questions I asked that led me to my own conclusions. Oh and it's not just the media I don't believe, I don't believe anything our government says unless it can be verified. It used to be trust but verify, now it's don't trust until it's verified.

Reactions: AC2020
Maybe you could provide us a list of how NATO benefits the US and saves us tax dollars.
The goal of NATO is to deter a Russian invasion of Europe. Deterrence is always cheaper than actually fighting a war. If war does break out in Europe, a stronger, better organized defense makes it less likely that one of the countries uses a Nuclear weapon.

Star Wars Irony GIF

The goal of NATO is to deter a Russian invasion of Europe. Deterrence is always cheaper than actually fighting a war. If war does break out in Europe, a stronger, better organized defense makes it less likely that one of the countries uses a Nuclear weapon.

White man speaks with forked tongue.

The GDP of Russia is roughly equivalent to Italy’s, and Italy’s GDP is smaller than that of Germany, England, France and Spain (although I’m not sure about Spain). The combined GDP of the European nations that comprise NATO literally dwarfs Russia’s. To suggest they are incapable of defending themselves from a country that can’t even overrun Ukraine is patently absurd. NATO is a dinosaur that has way outlasted its sell-by date (if it ever really had one), but if the European nations want to continue it I say go for it. Just take us out of the economic drain that it has been to us.

Nope you dodge the questions I asked that led me to my own conclusions. Oh and it's not just the media I don't believe, I don't believe anything our government says unless it can be verified. It used to be trust but verify, now it's don't trust until it's verified.
I have many flaws but dodging questions from you is not one of them.

I have many flaws but dodging questions from you is not one of them.
For some reason my entire reply did not go through, so let me try again. But I warn you the second time around wi probably not be as funny as the first.

It's real simple, where did these groups attacking the US get their weapons? Would these groups dare piss off the hand that feeds them by going against it's desires or not fulfilling it's desires? Does Iran want the US out of the Middle East? I'll even throw out the question is China calling the shots? Like I said Dan, common sense is more rare than I thought.
Are these the questions you think I am dodging? Forgive me I did not take them as serious questions as they seemed more like a rhetorical exercise to make it look like you know what you’re talking about. So: answers to your serious questions.
1) Where did the terrorist group get its weapons? I don’t know, you don’t know and the Pentagon says it doesn’t know where the weapons originated. The murderous weapon was apparently a relatively cheap drone. It may have come from Iran. It may have come from someone else, and they may have gotten it off ebay. But I’m sure your “common sense meter” is fully functioning and would be a great asset to our intelligence community. You should call them and offer your services!
2) Would they dare piss off the hand that feeds them. Since we don’t know to whom that hand belongs your rhetorical question deserves a rhetorical answer: maybe they wouldn’t, maybe they would, maybe they feed themselves.
3) Does Iran want the US out of the Middle East? Yes!!! So does every other country in the Middle East not named Israel. Hell, *I* want the US out of the Middle East! You should put me on your list of suspects!
4) Is China calling the shots? As a submarine captain might say: “Dive! Dive! Incoming approaching from left field!” I would say the more likely shot-callers would be the people from Easter Island.

Are these the questions you think I am dodging? Forgive me I did not take them as serious questions as they seemed more like a rhetorical exercise to make it look like you know what you’re talking about. So: answers to your serious questions.
1) Where did the terrorist group get its weapons? I don’t know, you don’t know and the Pentagon says it doesn’t know where the weapons originated. The murderous weapon was apparently a relatively cheap drone. It may have come from Iran. It may have come from someone else, and they may have gotten it off ebay. But I’m sure your “common sense meter” is fully functioning and would be a great asset to our intelligence community. You should call them and offer your services!
2) Would they dare piss off the hand that feeds them. Since we don’t know to whom that hand belongs your rhetorical question deserves a rhetorical answer: maybe they wouldn’t, maybe they would, maybe they feed themselves.
3) Does Iran want the US out of the Middle East? Yes!!! So does every other country in the Middle East not named Israel. Hell, *I* want the US out of the Middle East! You should put me on your list of suspects!
4) Is China calling the shots? As a submarine captain might say: “Dive! Dive! Incoming approaching from left field!” I would say the more likely shot-callers would be the people from Easter Island.
As said previously, common sense is more rare than I thought.

As said previously, common sense is more rare than I thought.
As I said you should call the Pentagon *tonight* no time to waste! Offer your Common Sense Meter to them, no need to have a forensics department, look at how many tax dollars they could save! Between you and Lindsey Graham we could be nuking Iran within the hour!

As I said you should call the Pentagon *tonight* no time to waste! Offer your Common Sense Meter to them, no need to have a forensics department, look at how many tax dollars they could save! Between you and Lindsey Graham we could be nuking Iran within the hour!
Iranian proxies do not get weapons from Iran? Yea right.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Iranian proxies do not get weapons from Iran? Yea right.
Define Iran proxy. Explain the method by which they acquire weapons from Iran. Name the Iran proxy involved in killing our soldiers. Explain how they received the weapons from Iran. Contact the Pentagon and let them know because as of now they are mystified. Ask Lindsey Graham if he will invite you to a committee meeting as an expert witness and join with him in wanting to start a major war in which you’ll don the uniform and stand a post.

The goal of NATO was to deter a Communist Russian invasion of Europe. After the fall of the Soviet Union, NATO was obsolete. Even if they wanted to continue and make it relevant, Clinton missed the opportunity to invite Russia to NATO. Had he done so early they would most likely have accepted, and you would have an entirely different world. Past that NATO is past it's prime. The EU has should have replaced the need for NATO but you still have all the hangers on.

A new NATO like treaty needs to be organized, and NATO thrown away. This would probably have kept Russia out of Ukraine as well. We haven't rethought our foreign policy since about 1960. Well except Carter but that didn't go very well.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
The Pentagon has stated flatly they have no proof it came from Iran. But you’re deflecting. Why do you believe with all you’ve got what the MSM tells you about Iran (or Israel), but not what it tells you about Ukraine?
I thought this was an interesting comment from our Secretary of Defense today. Goes right along with what I was saying and you were disagreeing with.

While Iran has denied involvement, Austin said Thursday that "how much Iran knew or didn't know, we don't know. But it really doesn't matter because Iran sponsors these groups."

I thought this was an interesting comment from our Secretary of Defense today. Goes right along with what I was saying and you were disagreeing with.

While Iran has denied involvement, Austin said Thursday that "how much Iran knew or didn't know, we don't know. But it really doesn't matter because Iran sponsors these groups."

What I disagreed with you about is you were stating flatly you knew "Iran did it" because you have such great common sense, even though the Pentagon was saying they had no proof it was Iran. Even the quote you highlighted does not state without equivocation that "Iran did it." My disagreement came in the form of saying you don't know Iran did it. And by inference you were harping that Iran needs to be hit back and hit hard. I'm saying slow your roll, Buster, let's don't start a war we may not win (or win at huge cost of American lives and treasure), especially when all we have to go on is your Common Sense Meter. But the point trying to be made in the beginning is you are more than willing to accept as "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth" when the MSM says something you very much want to believe, and accuse them of being fake news when they don't. And, by the way, Fox News is about as MSM as it gets when it comes to supporting the NeoCon drive for war, war and more war. I thought something Russell Brand said in his interview with Tucker was about as poignant as it could get when he was talking about MSM/NeoCon propaganda as regards the Houthies. A month ago none of us had heard of the Houthies, and now we have been programmed to believe they are an enormous existential threat to our lives and we need to use the might of our military to crush them. That should show all of us the manipulative power of NeoCon propaganda via the MSM.

What I disagreed with you about is you were stating flatly you knew "Iran did it" because you have such great common sense, even though the Pentagon was saying they had no proof it was Iran. Even the quote you highlighted does not state without equivocation that "Iran did it." My disagreement came in the form of saying you don't know Iran did it. And by inference you were harping that Iran needs to be hit back and hit hard. I'm saying slow your roll, Buster, let's don't start a war we may not win (or win at huge cost of American lives and treasure), especially when all we have to go on is your Common Sense Meter. But the point trying to be made in the beginning is you are more than willing to accept as "the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth" when the MSM says something you very much want to believe, and accuse them of being fake news when they don't. And, by the way, Fox News is about as MSM as it gets when it comes to supporting the NeoCon drive for war, war and more war. I thought something Russell Brand said in his interview with Tucker was about as poignant as it could get when he was talking about MSM/NeoCon propaganda as regards the Houthies. A month ago none of us had heard of the Houthies, and now we have been programmed to believe they are an enormous existential threat to our lives and we need to use the might of our military to crush them. That should show all of us the manipulative power of NeoCon propaganda via the MSM.
LMAO you and 2 cents have a lot in common.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT