ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA

Mitch Moore from OU takes a L to Josh Heil from campbell...yes Dean heil's younger brother. Moore was rode like a dog most of the 3rd period.

Reactions: osu2082
Heil (20) upsets Moore from OU (13) so no bedlam rematch with Boo.

Last edited:
Why wasn't Fix awarded NF at the end of the 2nd? He had a mat return to the guys back with plenty of time to count?

Wright from WYO just upset Thomas for uo.

Last edited:
Sorry wrong info....is floarena
It’s looks like we have to register for alerts for each session, including mini sessions. Go to FloArena, click on Teams/Competitors, click on bell next to Oklahoma State. Be sure to click on the choices you want: 1) which notifications do you want (mat assignments, results or both) and 2) how you want to receive the alerts (email or text). Be sure to save those settings. It works great when you get the settings the way you want them.

Would very much appreciate if someone can post upcoming mat assignments. I’m having trouble getting the info from floarena. Thanks!

go to
trackwrestling.com

choose dashboard

choose control panel

choose oklahoma state on the schools list

then apply

that will give you upcoming mat assignment
two deep

wittlake on mat 1

Mat 6 has some good match ups starting off the 165-HWT session.

Sparks/Weber and Amine/Monday.

Let’s see what witlake can do. If he can get pass joe Lee I believe he will upset smith. But I do have Lee upsetting wittlake

Could you tell how much plotts injury was affecting him?

He just can’t engage much with it. Used his other arm predominately in every position. It’s a very limiting injury. Glad he got a win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT