ADVERTISEMENT

Meltdowns On Fox News

I am not spreading lies at all. I gave you a link to an article that discusses the facts. You are the one that was misinformed, and is apparently choosing to remain so, even though the truth is right before your eyes.

The Committee admitted that a period was added inadvertently. Big deal! That isn't fabrication of evidence nor does it change what Jordan was up to with his texts.

You continue to be deceived and for some reason, you just allow it too keep happening. Do you enjoy being a pawn?

I read your leftist propaganda, I read the right-wing propaganda, I went to read what lying Adam Schiff presented and then compared it to what was actually sent. Yea Adam Schiff lied, just like he did about Trump colluding with the Russian and everything else that comes out of his mouth about Republicans. His presentation was a completely dishonest portrayal of what was actually sent. Evidently you need to start looking at the actual facts.

Reactions: soonerinlOUisiana
Trump won Florida by 1.2 in 2016. Trump won Florida by 3.3 in 2020. Florida did not participate in the Dimm mail-in vote scheme.

Trump won PA by 600,000 votes on Election Day. Dimms continued counting for several days after Election Day till they achieved a desired number. In Philly, Pub observers were permitted but kept distant from where votes were accepted or discarded.

Milwaukee used a near carbon copy of the Philly fraud.

I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.

There are not 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for the Marist low approval disaster we see before us. Most here fully understand. The board's slow do not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT