ADVERTISEMENT

Meltdowns On Fox News

No it doesn't. No one in that video said Trump "organized" January 6.

It was said that Trump was "responsible" for January 6. That Trump "fomented" the insurrection. And both of these statements are true.

"All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they're doing. And stolen by the fake news media. That's what they've done and what they're doing. We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved. We won this election, and we won it by a landslide. This was not a close election."

"Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that's what this is all about. And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with: We will stop the steal."

"States want to revote. The states got defrauded. They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people."

"Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated."

"So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give. The Democrats are hopeless — they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country."

Those are just a couple of the crazy quotes just from January 6 where Trump is using language to encourage and foment an insurrection. More could be given, going all the way back to when Trump started the big lie that the election was stolen from him.

Trump created the context for the insurrection. He fomented the emotions of his supporters with lies and anger. And then they stormed our Capitol in an attempt to overthrow our election.
Please tell me why, when the national media references the possible fraud in the 2020 election, EVERY NATIONAL MEDIA OUTLET says it is a lie or say that it’s false. I mean it is the national media narrative! They don't just say that Trump claims it was stolen or that Trump says there was fraud, they catagorically say that Trump is lying or is making false claims - EVERY FRICKIN‘ TIME!

It’s like Hitler said in Mein Kampf, if you say saying something enough, people starting believing it, whether it’s true or not. So who is telling the lie? Trump or the media? Look and tell me which one is saying it could have happened and which one is saying there is 100% guaranteed it didn’t happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Please tell me why, when reporting on possible fraud in the 2020 election, EVERY NATIONAL MEDIA OUTLET says it is a lie or say that it’s false. I mean it is the national media narrative! They don't just say that Trump claims it was stolen or that Trump says there was fraud, they catagorically say that Trump is lying or is making false claims - EVERY FRICKIN‘ TIME!
Because it is a lie. It is false. Trump is lying and making false claims.

• Haha
Reactions: AC2020
iu

This is exactly what I’m saying! How do you know - 100% - that it didn't happen, or at least that there was zero amount of fraud. I mean, it didnt have to be whole-scale, just enough in a couple or three major cities - say just 1,000 votes or so in Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Detroit - to turn a whole state.

To believe that there was no hanky panky anywhere, you are a naive fool who deserves poor government. If you can swallow that, I’ve got some beach front property in Arizona I can sell to you.

Last edited:
This is exactly what I’m saying! How do you know - 100% - that it didn't happen, or at least that there was zero amount of fraud.
Because his big lie has been proven false over and over and over again. He got laughed out of every courtroom too where he tried to make his false claim.

Wake up. Stop allowing a con artist fascist to deceive you. Trump lost, Biden won. Accept reality.

Because his big lie has been proven false over and over and over again. He got laughed out of every courtroom too where he tried to make his false claim.

Wake up. Stop allowing a con artist fascist to deceive you. Trump lost, Biden won. Accept reality.
Once again, you’re the one being deceived. Believing nothing happened because it couldn’t be proven in court? That’s hilarious! Based on that, I bet you think OJ wasn’t guilty neither! 😂😂😂 It’s easy to hide fraud in an election when one party controls the process.

That’s what’s crazy - and sad - about what’s happening. Americans are turning a blind eye to what is happening in our elections and acting like everything is above board. I bet these same people believed there was never any cheating in college football and basketball recruiting, neither! 😂😂

That’s okay. Next time it will be the Republicans who cheat and win an election, and the Democrats will be the ones crying fraud (Oh, hold on a second. That happened when Hillary and the Democrats list in ‘16!)

Last edited:
What is crazy and sad is how you pawns believe everything Trump tells you to believe. Every lie, you pawns eat it up.

It is a cult mentality.
I’ve never been a big fan of Trump. To me, he was the lesser of two evils. I’m a US History teacher with a degree in jounalism who is smart enough not blindly believe ANYTHING the media or ANY politician says without doing my own research. But you keep going on believing that while the Democrats continue to lead us to Huey Long’s Share Our Wealth programs (you’ll probably have to look that up).

Depends. Who will he be running against?
You said you only supported him because he was the lesser of two evils. Are you claiming that is going to be the case in the 2024 Republican primary as well?

You don't think there is one Republican you could vote for other than Trump in '24? Even as a write-in option?

These are not the words of an insurrectionist.
But these are...

"Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that's what this is all about. And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with: We will stop the steal."

"Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated."

"So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give. The Democrats are hopeless — they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country."

Just a few quotes there. Talk of "taking our country back," "show strength not weakness," etc.

Add that to the lies and misinformation he was feeding his supporters (from the moment he lost the election) and it clear to see Trump fomented the insurrection. He wanted his supporters to "take back our country" by marching to the Capitol and showing strength. And they thought they were doing just that when they attacked our Capitol.

Also, you want to talk about all those who have been arrested who have stated that they were doing what they thought Trump wanted them to do? I guess they are all lying now, huh?🙄

As usual, you are flat out wrong in your defense of your dear leader. At least be honest for once and admit what your dear leader did. The man fomented an insurrection with his lies and rhetoric. He is a traitor.

But these are...

Just a few quotes there. Talk of "taking our country back," "show strength not weakness," etc.

Add that to the lies and misinformation he was feeding his supporters (from the moment he lost the election) and it clear to see Trump fomented the insurrection. He wanted his supporters to "take back our country" by marching to the Capitol and showing strength. And they thought they were doing just that when they attacked our Capitol.

Also, you want to talk about all those who have been arrested who have stated that they were doing what they thought Trump wanted them to do? I guess they are all lying now, huh?🙄

As usual, you are flat out wrong in your defense of your dear leader. At least be honest for once and admit what your dear leader did. The man fomented an insurrection with his lies and rhetoric. He is a traitor.
With this mountain of probable cause, you’d think the DOJ would be all over this. Here’s the chance to end Trump once and for all, and yet…nothing. It’s almost like Merrick Garland doesn’t think it’s a winnable case at all. Right?

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
With this mountain of probable cause, you’d think the DOJ would be all over this. Here’s the chance to end Trump once and for all, and yet…nothing. It’s almost like Merrick Garland doesn’t think it’s a winnable case at all. Right?
Back to the Garland contradictions you go. Like a good little Carlson follower.

Are you paying attention to the select committee's investigation besides what Carlson tells you about it?

Back to the Garland contradictions you go. Like a good little Carlson follower.

Are you paying attention to the select committee's investigation besides what Carlson tells you about it?
Why doesn’t Garland act upon this case you have built?

Why doesn’t Garland act upon this case you have built?
I've already answered this question for you.

How about you try answering some questions now...

Are you paying attention to the select committee's investigation besides what Carlson tells you about it? Yes or no?

I've already answered this question for you.

How about you try answering some questions now...

Are you paying attention to the select committee's investigation besides what Carlson tells you about it? Yes or no?
Your “answer” was nonsensical. Garland wants to shield the federal agents from political attack or some equivalent pile of horse shit? Really? Dude, that is the most pussy thing I’ve heard of in a long time. You are definitely as effeminate as Merrick Garland, in my opinion. Zero balls. Embarrassing. I am embarrassed for you both.

I haven’t heard ANY political commentator make this point. I think for myself. I‘m not saying nobody else has thought of this, I’m just saying I am unaware of it.

Tucker Carlson doesn’t tell me what to think. I find his biting wit to be entertaining.

Your “answer” was nonsensical.
So you didn't like my answer. What a shock. Doesn't align with your propagandists' thinking huh?

Again, for the third time now...

So you didn't like my answer. What a shock. Doesn't align with your propagandists' thinking huh?

Again, for the third time now...

You think there’s probable cause for a felony case against Trump. Garland is relying on a congressional committee to do his work for him for the purpose of inflicting maximum political damage. That’s not blind justice. It’s political gamesmanship. Such inaction by our nation‘s top law enforcement officer is disgraceful.

I read several sources for news. I don’t see Carlson every day. I find his style to be entertaining. I don’t always agree with him. But he’s my favorite political commentator now. I get to make up my own mind on such things.

Reactions: AC2020
You think there’s probable cause for a felony case against Trump. Garland is relying on a congressional committee to do his work for him for the purpose of inflicting maximum political damage. That’s not blind justice. It’s political gamesmanship. Such inaction by our nation‘s top law enforcement officer is disgraceful.

I read several sources for news. I don’t see Carlson every day. I find his style to be entertaining. I don’t always agree with him. But he’s my favorite political commentator now. I get to make up my own mind on such things.
For the fourth time now...

But these are...

All I see is a speaker inciting others to exercise their constitutional rights. I realize freedom is a revolting concept to people like you, but it’s anything but insurrection.

lol, so no quote huh? Just a lame deflection.

Let me know when you can actually answer the question. It wasn't even a hard question either!🤣

I realize freedom is a revolting concept to people like you, but it’s anything but insurrection.
Freedom isn't a revolting concept. Encouraging an attack on nation's Capitol is though.

Sorry you are having a hard time understanding this.

Keep up the deflection @wyomingosualum. It is hilarious to watch how you are unable to answer a real simple question!

🤣🤣
It is even more hilarious that you keep asking. I keep waiting for you to say, “I know you are, but what am I?” or something. You dwell on the stupidest shit ever, dude. It’s like you’re my ex wife.

It is even more hilarious that you keep asking. I keep waiting for you to say, “I know you are, but what am I?” or something. You dwell on the stupidest shit ever, dude. It’s like you’re my ex wife.
No answer yet huh? Deflect, deflect, deflect.🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT