ADVERTISEMENT

Meltdowns On Fox News

The meltdowns occurring on Fox News recently are something to behold.

Geraldo Rivera dares to speak the truth, and this is what happens...

Yeah pedophilia running rampant at CNN way less offensive- jerkoff

For the record Fox is part of the global cabal- but for a Libturd pedophile to talk about Fox News and not CNN is laughable

"Over throw the government". This is the stupidest sh!t ever. So asking Trump to speak out against the capital disturbance means they knew Trump organized it, f'ing ridiculous.

The idea a few hundred people that aren't even armed are there to overthrow the government and they were there to stag a coup against a government with over a million person military, the FBI and the CIA and are going to do it by trespassing on the Capital with signs and slogans is so laughable it is beyond moronic, it's blatant Nazi level propaganda.

Please keep this nonsense up lefties, this is on the level of "New Coke" stupid. No one but far left lemmings who lap up every lefty idea without question, no matter how preposterous believes this sh!t.

Last edited:
"Over throw the government". This is the stupidest sh!t ever. So asking Trump to speak out against the capital disturbance means they knew Trump organized it, f'ing ridiculous.

The idea a few hundred people that aren't even armed are there to overthrow the government and they were there to stag a coup against a government with over a million person military, the FBI and the CIA and are going to do by trespassing on the Capital with signs and slogans is so laughable it is beyond moronic, it's blatant Nazi level propaganda.

Please keep this nonsense up lefties, this is on the level of "New Coke" stupid. No one but far left lemmings who lap up every lefty idea without question, no matter how preposterous believes this sh!t.
If we were going to have an insurrection - they'd damn sure have known. Million plus Trumpers that's a million plus guns. That's why it's such a laugh to say insurrection. Two cents is a trolling hack so he just does it to goat

So asking Trump to speak out against the capital disturbance means they knew Trump organized it, f'ing ridiculous.
"Capital disturbance" :rolleyes:

I don't know of anyone who is claiming Trump "organized" the January 6 insurrection. He did, however, encourage it. He created the context for it to occur. And he showed no real desire to stop it.

His lackies at Fox News knew who was responsible the minute it started. And that is why they were texting Trump's Chief of Staff like crazy trying to get Trump to actually act like the President should.

it's blatant Nazi level propaganda.
The Nazis wanted to overthrow the Weimar Republic government and end democracy in Germany. Just as the Trump supporters on January 6 wanted to overthrow our government and put an end to our democracy. They want a dictator to take power. And many of them still do.

I don't know of anyone who is claiming Trump "organized" the January 6 insurrection. He did, however, encourage it. He created the context for it to occur. And he showed no real desire to stop it.

His lackies at Fox News knew who was responsible the minute it started. And that is why they were texting Trump's Chief of Staff like crazy trying to get Trump to actually act like the President should.

The Nazis wanted to overthrow the Weimar Republic government and end democracy in Germany. Just as the Trump supporters on January 6 wanted to overthrow our government and put an end to our democracy. They want a dictator to take power. And many of them still do.
If we'd have wanted to overthrow it hoss we would have. Little turd like you wouldve
Gotten squashed like a little bug

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Cheney has a 1 percent favorability
Wrong. Yes, she isn't viewed favorably by Trump supporters because she refuses to worship Trump. Cheney has those who like her though, on both sides of the aisle.

You are allergic to the truth and trapped in an insane conspiracy world. Therefore, I am not surprised at all that you don't like her.

The video you posted states this very thing. Give me one quote where he encouraged an insurrection. He did say go to the capital and "peacefully" protest. But I will gladly acknowledge he did if you give me a documentable quote.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Wrong. Yes, she isn't viewed favorably by Trump supporters because she refuses to worship Trump. Cheney has those who like her though, on both sides of the aisle.

You are allergic to the truth and trapped in an insane conspiracy world. Therefore, I am not surprised at all that you don't like her.
You absolutely dont
Believe this- it would
Make you like 12 years old lol

So were you one of the January 6 traitors?
Was I 2 cents? Are you one of the 99 percent pedophiles that make up Libturds? I think you are. Do you agree with me that pedos should be executed? Or do you think it's ok for adults to have sex with kids like 99 percent of Libturds?

I don't agree with her on many things, but you just got to love Representative Liz Cheney. She is a true patriot...

54449b6f0ed4ebd2e5a1cc47b774ff51.gif

Not seeing the so called meltdown. Not only are you a shitty Catholic, but a dumb mother ****er to boot.
Agree no meltdown-and agree he's beyond dumb. Could be a Soros paid tool to get on here and troll? Not sure about this one- he
May be really that dumb ...he could be 13

The video you posted states this very thing.
No it doesn't. No one in that video said Trump "organized" January 6.

It was said that Trump was "responsible" for January 6. That Trump "fomented" the insurrection. And both of these statements are true.

Give me one quote where he encouraged an insurrection.
"All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they're doing. And stolen by the fake news media. That's what they've done and what they're doing. We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved. We won this election, and we won it by a landslide. This was not a close election."

"Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that's what this is all about. And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with: We will stop the steal."

"States want to revote. The states got defrauded. They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people."

"Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated."

"So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give. The Democrats are hopeless — they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country."

Those are just a couple of the crazy quotes just from January 6 where Trump is using language to encourage and foment an insurrection. More could be given, going all the way back to when Trump started the big lie that the election was stolen from him.

Trump created the context for the insurrection. He fomented the emotions of his supporters with lies and anger. And then they stormed our Capitol in an attempt to overthrow our election.

• Haha
Patriot my ass. She isn't even a RINO. She is a liberal tool.
This comment right here perfectly illustrates how the Republican Party has become a cult of Trump.

Liz Cheney, daughter of Dick Cheney, is now a liberal tool because she won't worship Trump. Staunch Republicans like the Cheneys are now being pushed out of the party because they won't bend the knee to Trump.

Absolute craziness.

Answer the question. You claim to always answer questions that get asked of you.

Were you one of the traitors who stormed our Capitol on January 6?
"Answer the question" lmao. Hey pedo cents you couldn't demand anything out of anyone.

you answer the question I asked - is it ok for adults to have sex with children?

Not seeing the so called meltdown.
I am not shocked at all that you can't recognize reality. 🤣

Were Hannity and Ingraham still melting down about their texts tonight? Hilarious watching those two get exposed for what they really are.

"Answer the question" lmao. Hey pedo cents you couldn't demand anything out of anyone.

you answer the question I asked - is it ok for adults to have sex with children?
What, you now afraid to answer the question I asked? What happened to your claim that you answer all questions?

Again, were you one of the traitors who stormed our Capitol on January 6? Yes or no?

This comment right here perfectly illustrates how the Republican Party has become a cult of Trump.

Liz Cheney, daughter of Dick Cheney, is now a liberal tool because she won't worship Trump. Staunch Republicans like the Cheneys are now being pushed out of the party because they won't bend the knee to Trump.

Absolute craziness.
Cult of Trump??? You truly are clueless. I for one hope he doesn't run again and doubt I am alone in that. DeSantis is my guy to dig us out of the ditch your ilk has created. If Trump does get the nomination I sure as hell will vote for him. I will take a loud mouth who did a good job over the brain dead any day of the week.

Cult of Trump???
Yes, cult of Trump.

DeSantis is my guy to dig us out of the ditch your ilk has created.
Spoken like a true member of the Trump cult. DeSantis is the latest favorite among Trump supporters. If he has to run for the nomination against Trump though, he is doomed. Once he starts criticizing Trump, you Trump cultists will throw him overboard too.

btw, as someone who lives in Florida, DeSantis is a horrible Governor who needs to worry about getting re-elected first. Running in a midterm year probably will help him, but there are many people in Florida who can't stand DeSantis.

If Trump does get the nomination I sure as hell will vote for him.
Not shocking. You are a member of the Trump cult after all.

No it doesn't. No one in that video said Trump "organized" January 6.

It was said that Trump was "responsible" for January 6. That Trump "fomented" the insurrection. And both of these statements are true.

"All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they're doing. And stolen by the fake news media. That's what they've done and what they're doing. We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved. We won this election, and we won it by a landslide. This was not a close election."

"Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that's what this is all about. And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with: We will stop the steal."

"States want to revote. The states got defrauded. They were given false information. They voted on it. Now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people."

"Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them. Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated."

"So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give. The Democrats are hopeless — they never vote for anything. Not even one vote. But we're going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones because the strong ones don't need any of our help. We're going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country."

Those are just a couple of the crazy quotes just from January 6 where Trump is using language to encourage and foment an insurrection. More could be given, going all the way back to when Trump started the big lie that the election was stolen from him.

Trump created the context for the insurrection. He fomented the emotions of his supporters with lies and anger. And then they stormed our Capitol in an attempt to overthrow our election.
Ample evidence for a criminal charge?

The idea a few hundred people that aren't even armed are there to overthrow the government and they were there to stag a coup against a government with over a million person military, the FBI and the CIA and are going to do it by trespassing on the Capital with signs and slogans is so laughable it is beyond moronic, it's blatant Nazi level propaganda.

Do you have any idea the scoring order of you and your opponent in the Mensa class room? I do. Heck, we all do.

Where you, wyomingosualum and Mollie Hemingway fail miserably? Getting through to your opponent is completely beyond your reach.

Sometimes I'm almost stunned at what I read here. Bet you are too.

Ample evidence for a criminal charge?
I think there is the possibility for criminal charges under 18 U.S. Code § 1512 and 18 U.S. Code § 2101. We need to let the congressional investigation continue though before making a final determination on this. See where the evidence and facts lead us.

btw, I think the committee has been sending some recent signals that 18 U.S. Code § 1512 may be under serious consideration.

I think there is the possibility for criminal charges under 18 U.S. Code § 1512 and 18 U.S. Code § 2101. We need to let the congressional investigation continue though before making a final determination on this. See where the evidence and facts lead us.

btw, I think the committee has been sending some recent signals that 18 U.S. Code § 1512 may be under serious consideration.
Why isn’t the DOJ taking the lead on this?

Why isn’t the DOJ taking the lead on this?
AG Garland clearly wants to shield the DOJ from politicization, especially after the way Trump weaponized the DOJ as President. Thus, it is to Garland and the DOJ's advantage to have the deliberative process transpire.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
What, you now afraid to answer the question I asked? What happened to your claim that you answer all questions?

Again, were you one of the traitors who stormed our Capitol on January 6? Yes or no?
What a hack libturd- pos delux you is

Are the people selling this the same morons that made you look like a dink on Impeachment I and Il?

You’re slow enough to fall for it again?

Really?

You don’t seem stupid enough to fall for this a third time.

AG Garland clearly wants to shield the DOJ from politicization, especially after the way Trump weaponized the DOJ as President. Thus, it is to Garland and the DOJ's advantage to have the deliberative process transpire.
If Garland puts political concerns ahead of enforcing the law, then he’s the wrong person for the job. Period.

Of course, maybe he thinks there’s not a criminal charge applicable and he is content to sit back and watch the theatre.

One of these is more likely than the other.

If Garland puts political concerns ahead of enforcing the law, then he’s the wrong person for the job. Period.
I don't think he is doing this at all. I think he is protecting the DOJ right now and letting the Congressional Select Committee do its job.

He has shown a willingness though to do what needs to be done when the time comes, as we saw with the indictment of Bannon. An indictment of Meadows is probably soon to occur as well.

Thus, he isn't just sitting back and watching the "theatre" either.

Lol- "our capital". You POS anti America perv- what a low life.

Pedophile cents - you really should change your handle so it fits better
Still waiting on a yes and no answer to the question I asked. Why you so afraid to answer the question?

btw, I am not a pedophile nor do I support pedophilia. And I don't appreciate you equating me with that. I ask you to stop.

Still waiting on a yes and no answer to the question I asked. Why you so afraid to answer the question?

btw, I am not a pedophile nor do I support pedophilia. And I don't appreciate you equating me with that. I ask you to stop.
Just don't reply to anything I post then- I think you're a real POS and I equate all lefty anti Americans with pedophilia - you're at the top of the leftist totem pole J....Friggin....S.

I could care less what you ask me- i have zero respect for you - none. I couldn't begin to fathom thinking less of anyone on here or that I've met- you're an evil scumbag IMO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT