ADVERTISEMENT

Meltdowns On Fox News

Just don't reply to anything I post then- I think you're a real POS and I equate all lefty anti Americans with pedophilia
I will reply to whatever I want, just as you do. And not all liberals are anti-American or supporters of pedophilia. That is just hateful insanity and if you really believe that craziness, you need serious help.

Still waiting on an answer to the question I asked you btw. Talk about running away from answering a question haha! 😆😆

I will reply to whatever I want, just as you do. And not all liberals are anti-American or supporters of pedophilia. That is just hateful insanity and if you really believe that craziness, you need serious help.

Still waiting on an answer to the question I asked you btw. Talk about running away from answering a question haha! 😆😆
Then keep replying pedo- the people you associate with and support are big time Child traffickers and pedophiles- how about you actually learn something about a group before you support them SINCE you say you're not one of them. You blab constant leftist talking points. If you support theM then you support pedophilia. Conservatives are anti pedophilia.

you sleep wirh the dogs you wake up wirh fleas. Do some research on those you support or be associated with them. Right now you know Jack crap and you think you know way more than you do. Dig a little bit if you're really NOT a Pedo and you will find out. Until then if you support the scum of the Earth pedophiles then you are lumped in with them- no exceptions.

Until you do quit spouting off against America loving patriots and supporting anti American child traffickers- people have been kindly trying to tell you this but they're just not as up front and personal as I.

You support trash- Geraldo is a great example of the scum you tout- dig a little deeper on that vile POS

The video you posted states this very thing. Give me one quote where he encouraged an insurrection. He did say go to the capital and "peacefully" protest. But I will gladly acknowledge he did if you give me a documentable quote.
The most compelling evidence of Trump's involvement is the abject failure of the overall effort...

The most compelling evidence of Trump's involvement is the abject failure of the overall effort...

Rent Free. 2pesos and Dave.
TDS must be hell to deal with. 🤣
TA0Ope.gif

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Then keep replying - the people you associate with and support are big time Child traffickers and pedophiles- how about you actually learn something about a group before you support them SINCE you say you're not one of them. You blab constant leftist talking points. If you support theM then you support pedophilia. Conservatives are anti pedophilia.

you sleep wirh the dogs you wake up wirh fleas. Do some research on those you support or be associated with them. Right now you know Jack crap and you think you know way more than you do. Dig a little bit if you're really NOT a Pedo and you will find out. Until then if you support the scum of the Earth pedophiles then you are lumped in with them- no exceptions.

Until you do quit spouting off against America loving patriots and supporting anti American child traffickers- people have been kindly trying to tell you this but they're just not as up front and personal as I.

You support trash- Geraldo is a great example of the scum you tout- dig a little deeper on that vile POS
Still waiting on that answer Q. Not interested in your hateful conspiracy nonsense.

• Haha
I think there is the possibility for criminal charges under 18 U.S. Code § 1512 and 18 U.S. Code § 2101. We need to let the congressional investigation continue though before making a final determination on this. See where the evidence and facts lead us.

btw, I think the committee has been sending some recent signals that 18 U.S. Code § 1512 may be under serious consideration.
Cite the specific evidence from Trump’s speech. Don’t worry, no one is going to hold their breath waiting for you to answer.

There’s not enough server capacity to hold answers to all the questions we’re still waiting for you to answer, hypocrite.
lol, I answer all the questions that I am asked. Just because you may not like the answer doesn't mean I don't answer.

Still waiting on that answer Q. Not interested in your hateful conspiracy nonsense.
Q like Veritas exposes much of your heroes' sex trafficking of underage KIDS- I'd take them all day. You're group takes childhoods from children and rapes them then tries to normalize it. You think you can say Q and dismiss someone bc the state run media attacks Q bc Q exposes them. HRC foundation largest sex trafficking organization- Pedo Joe opens the border so one of the things that they get all those unaccompanied minors coming over to traffic.

You're a sick POS - special place in Hell for you. But sociopaths like you don't believe in a heaven that's for sure.
Pervert

Lol the little man who supports child trafficking is waiting y'all.
I don't support child trafficking. Seriously man, what is wrong with you? You are sick in the head.

Clearly though, you aren't going to answer the question. Have fun at your crazy Q rallies.

I don't support child trafficking. Seriously man, what is wrong with you? You are sick in the head.

Clearly though, you aren't going to answer the question. Have fun at your crazy Q rallies.
The leftist you support are child trafficking Pedos hoss- makes you complicit. To say "I don't support Pedophilia" but then get on here and tout how great the global left child trafficking ring is - actions speak louder.

You either do support it or you are one of the dumbest people on the board- the left doesn really hide it - it's easy to see.

so you're really dumb- really really dumb or you support it. Can't have your cake and eat it but you're dang sure trying

You calling someone else a sociopath is rich.🤣🤣

btw, I believe in Heaven and I worship God. See how misled and wrong you are Q?
Lol leftists don't believe in God OMG- you're quite amazing with all your strong posts but yet it seems you know nothing about them- just wow

The leftist you support are child trafficking Pedos hoss- makes you complicit.
No they are not.

You are literally just talking nonsense. Stop believing all the lies you read on your crazy Q websites.

so you're really dumb- really really dumb or you support it.
Or you are insane and believe crazy conspiracy theories.

Clearly, from the posts you make on this board, this third option is the correct one.

I bet you think the world is flat too, don't you?🤣🤣

I am a leftist and I believe in God. And I know many leftists who also believe in God.

Your crazy claim is false, as usual.
False. Such lies. Try for some cover when you've been exposed.

The Left is a bunch of anti-American, communist, Godless,
Soul less, child trafficking, misery spreading, evil, lying piece of crap, and you're a proud member

No they are not.

You are literally just talking nonsense. Stop believing all the lies you read on your crazy Q websites.

Or you are insane and believe crazy conspiracy theories.

Clearly, from the posts you make on this board, this third option is the correct one.

I bet you think the world is flat too, don't you?🤣🤣

So, will you learn anything when this all turns to dust like the last ”investigations?”

Probably not.

Ole Liz sure is doing the homework on that one isn't she...
I sincerely doubt she’s doing any real footwork here. What’s weird to me is that we have a hyper partisan attorney general who will jump all over parents who raise their voices at school board meetings but when presented a situation where he can investigate Trump…just doesn’t.

I don't think he is doing this at all. I think he is protecting the DOJ right now and letting the Congressional Select Committee do its job.

He has shown a willingness though to do what needs to be done when the time comes, as we saw with the indictment of Bannon. An indictment of Meadows is probably soon to occur as well.

Thus, he isn't just sitting back and watching the "theatre" either.
Garland is aware of potential criminal activity and isn’t willing to investigate. Thus, he is a pussy.

I am a leftist and I believe in God. And I know many leftists who also believe in God.

Your crazy claim is false, as usual.
OK I'll buy into asking a couple of questions. Since you said you believe in God and you're against child trafficking it sure doesn't sound like any leftist I know.. But let's play along:

What is it about you that makes you a lefty? Do you hate George Bush? I think the bushes are the biggest piece of crap on the planet.
Obama was just a tool for the left.

You do understand Donald J Trump went full
force
All in into prosecuting child traffickers Doncha? You do understand Donald Trump made it a felony For animal cruelty correct

You may be like My 30 something year old work colleague that just thought it was cool to be a lefty but he said he believed in God and turns out he wasn't leftist at all. I doubt this is the case here. You think it's more "cool" saying you're a lefty and critiquing those on the right?

But let's play a long shall we ? What is it about you that makes you a lefty ? Are you for big government yes or no? Are you for lower taxes? I'm not sure what other aspects are out there that makes someone a leftIst

Okay along if you want- you're not a pedo and you believe in God- both conservative values. What else do you believe in that makes you a lefty? Or are you a lefty wannabe?

OK I'll buy into asking a couple of questions. Since you said you believe in God and you're against child trafficking it sure doesn't sound like any leftist I know.. But let's play along:

What is it about you that makes you a lefty? Do you hate George Bush? I think the bushes are the biggest piece of crap on the planet.

force
All in into prosecuting child traffickers Doncha? You do understand Donald Trump made it a felony For animal cruelty correct

You may be like My 30 something year old work colleague that just thought it was cool to be a lefty but he said he believed in God and turns out he wasn't leftist at all. I doubt this is the case here. You think it's more "cool" saying you're a lefty and critiquing those on the right?

But let's play a long shall we ? What is it about you that makes you a lefty ? Are you for big government yes or no? Are you for lower taxes? I'm not sure what other aspects are out there that makes someone a leftIst

Okay along if you want- you're not a pedo and you believe in God- both conservative values. What else do you believe in that makes you a lefty? Or are you a lefty wannabe?
Your target has demonstrated a low intelligence quotient. A low ability to reason. You're wasting your time.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen

force

Oooo conservatives are for free speech and leftists you can only talk about what they are for 👍

Your target has demonstrated a low intelligence quotient. A low ability to reason. You're wasting your time.
I'm a hopeless optimist lol. My colleague thought he had to spout all talking points lefturd- but he actually wasn't- it was fun getting him I admit he wasn't.

Like I said I don't think this is the cases here at all but let's see what his or shims answers are

force

I'll answer your questions when you finally decide to answer my question.

Were you one were one of the traitors who stormed our Capitol on January 6? Yes or no?

What’s weird to me is that we have a hyper partisan attorney general who will jump all over parents who raise their voices at school board meetings
This isn't at all what our Attorney General did.

Pure misrepresentation on your part.

Pure blindness on your part.
Not at all. You clearly misrepresented what Garland did.

"While spirited debate about policy matters is protected under our Constitution, that protection does not extend to threats of violence or efforts to intimidate individuals based on their views." - Attorney General Garland

Garland was responding to threats of violence, not to parents speaking up at school board meetings.

Facts. Try embracing them every now and then.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT