ADVERTISEMENT

Let's Scuffle!

Dusty Hone gave Berge all he could stand. He was pretty close to getting the third period takedown.

Dusty Hone loses dec. 4-2 to Berge of Psu. Lost a stalling point and was in on a scramble at the end

Are we in for another Pat Downey career with Teasdale?

As far as I know, Teasdale hasn't been arrested in high school for assault, didn't have to change high schools several times for bad behavior, hasn't acted like a total asshole in public or on twitter, hasn't posted revenge hummer videos on Instagram, etc. So in summary, the answer to your question would be "no".

brock just seems better suited for 33

Maybe, but I think this weakens us as a team - Fix to 25 improves a couple spots from Picc, but Picc is top 4 at 125. Fix likely a finalist. Fix is top 4 at 133 and good chance to be in finals. Brock is probably a low AA at either 133 or 141 and if Lewallen not back, we have a void either at 141 or if Gfeller goes down, at 149.

Last edited:
As far as I know, Teasdale hasn't been arrested in high school for assault, didn't have to change high schools several times for bad behavior, hasn't acted like a total asshole in public or on twitter, hasn't posted revenge hummer videos on Instagram, etc. So in summary, the answer to your question would be "no".

Very good take.

For all the Teasdale hate, he hasn’t harmed another person (that we know of).

Reactions: okstatefan
Nice win for jacobe
Jacobe at first looked uncertain about having to wrestle 184 and got thrown to his back and was behind 4 to 0 and getting rid. It seemed he then decided I'm wrestling 184 and manhandled the opponent until the pin in the 3rd period.

seems like horsepower gonna be an issue at 41 for kaid
It seems more than that to me, he does not seem as quick or slick. When he shoots on the legs he rarely gets them. It seems he began to depend totally on his pass by and now everyone is ready for it.

Reactions: CowboyTanker
Brock listed as out with Stanford wrestler winning by medical forfeit. Any idea what happened to Kaid?

It looked like he tweaked his knee on an escape in his first match. Might have swelled up during the break

Brock MFF?
Blaylock gets majored but survived. Rogers won by pin, Joe Smith won a close decision. Jacobe struggled and lost. Jacobe wrestled like a HWT trying to stall until the end. Hopefully he figures out how to wrestle 84 and use his speed and explosiveness.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT