ADVERTISEMENT

Let's Scuffle!

Dec 3, 2001

Very excited to see some phenomenal matchups between our two teams at the Scuffle! Brock v Lee, Berge v Gfeller, Cassar v White and most of all Fix v RBY!!!

What do you guys think? Here's to a great tournament and everyone coming out healthy!

Reactions: osu2082

Very excited to see some phenomenal matchups between our two teams at the Scuffle! Brock v Lee, Berge v Gfeller, Cassar v White and most of all Fix v RBY!!!

What do you guys think? Here's to a great tournament and everyone coming out healthy!

Should be some great matchups and some real early season tests for many guys on both rosters.

RBY vs Fix should be must see TV. Lee/Brock and Berge/G are also both very intriguing. White and Caesar is a matchup of two guys who will be hoping to end up in the Saturday night final in March.

I'll be interested to see if Rogers can pose any problems for Joesph and if either Smith can keep it within striking distance of Hall.

Fix Vs RBY should be electric but I don’t see RBY stopping Fix .

It appears that Boo will not make it. That is disappointing that two of our previous AA are out of the lineup with injury, with another AA not finding room in the lineup. Shoulders are very difficult to come back from. I hope it is just a little more time that is needed.

It appears that Boo will not make it. That is disappointing that two of our previous AA are out of the lineup with injury, with another AA not finding room in the lineup. Shoulders are very difficult to come back from. I hope it is just a little more time that is needed.

It's tough because I also feel like G might have a better shot at unseating Kaid right now over Boo and is a more natural 141.

This makes me nervous that Boo may be done for the year or possibly his career.

On a positive note it appears that Shomers is back.

So we have no scorer at 184? Is Marsden on his way down to that weight or what? We just going to forfeit the weight in duals going forward?

Reactions: driad
So we have no scorer at 184? Is Marsden on his way down to that weight or what? We just going to forfeit the weight in duals going forward?

I don't think he is certified for 184. But to answer your other question, one of the smiths will more than likely take over there.

Fix Vs RBY should be electric but I don’t see RBY stopping Fix .

I'd probably give Fix the edge as well, but it'll be damn fun to watch!
I also think Lee beats Brock and I'll take Cassar over White. Lastly, Gfeller over Berge in a tight one.

I'd probably give Fix the edge as well, but it'll be damn fun to watch!
I also think Lee beats Brock and I'll take Cassar over White. Lastly, Gfeller over Berge in a tight one.
I think Lee will beat Brock also but I will take White vs Cassar. Gfeller just finds ways to win

Pre seeds are out
1 Pic
1 Fix
2 Kaid behind Lee of psu
2 G behind finesilver of duke
Shomers not in the top 8
3 Rogers behind cenzo and marsteller
3 Joe Smith
4 Jacobe smith behind Hall of psu
Bear unseeded
2 Geer behind Nickal of psu
3 white behind psu at 1&2

Pre seeds are out
1 Pic
1 Fix
2 Kaid behind Lee of psu
2 G behind finesilver of duke
Shomers not in the top 8
3 Rogers behind cenzo and marsteller
3 Joe Smith
4 Jacobe smith behind Hall of psu
Bear unseeded
2 Geer behind Nickal of psu
3 white behind psu at 1&2

Link?

Yep, saw that. I guess we have our answer, not to mention our answer on weigel
Flo came out yesterday showing Joe #3 and Jacobe #4 at 174 then later changed it after Jacobe entered at 184. IMO Joe was winning the wrestle off at 174 or the other scenario is that Joe is still on his way down to 165 and Chandler will move to 174. It will be telling to see what the actual weight of Joe and Jacobe is when they weigh in. If Joe is going to go to 165 then he should weigh less than the 173.6 he weighed at Reno.

I have a subscription to Flo, but do not see how to get the mat assignments as Flo will not let me have two browsers open at the same time. Anybody have a solution for this? Not seeing the Scuffle on Track Wrestling.

Reactions: Alpha Poke
Pic seems more aggressive and energetic lately wonder if having Fix who could take your spot has motivated him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT