ADVERTISEMENT

Just think...

Who says we're about to go to war with Russia?
Well, it seems foregone that Putin is going to invade Ukraine. Just as you predicted. So either we're allowing it, or we're going to war to stop it. And if its the former, there are a lot of threads on this board and across the major news sites that seem very superfluous.

On Monday you started a thread saying we were at war. Did you forget?

You mean that one? Includes such brilliant commentary as:

The Russians are bombing Ukraine. They unilaterally started this. Mt. Anti-war until russia enters the picture. Weird how you give their violence and aggression a pass.

And now we're at:

Well it HAS kind of stalled, hasn't it?

I guess you're now giving their violence and aggression a pass?

You mean that one? Includes such brilliant commentary as:

And now we're at:

I guess you're now giving their violence and aggression a pass?
Democrats are actually the ones who were all in on appeasement of authoritarian governments like Russia and Iran and now they can't figure out why Putin is being Putin.

Well it HAS kind of stalled, hasn't it?
Isn't the current invasion of Ukraine a "minor incursion" according to Pedo Joe's own mouth? Pedo seems fine with "minor incursions." What do you think your old senile pedophile Uncle Joe will do when Russia advances past the "minor incursion" that he greenlit?

Not sure, as its not my list. But by definition of creating such a list of critical "off-limit" targets, Biden has conceded that items not on the list are fair game for cyberattacks.
Just as Putin did. There’s no smoking gun here for you cucks lol…just flailing away at emptiness.

Just as Putin did. There’s no smoking gun here for you cucks lol…just flailing away at emptiness.
Huh? No smoking gun? I posted an MSN (lefty source) that Biden did give such a list to Putin. Are you disputing that? If not that, are you disputing the potential war between us and Russia given their pending invasion of Ukraine? Feel free to state exactly which statement I made that was either "flailing" or false. Because, your responses thus far look like you are flailing to try to defend the most moronic action a leader could ever do, and that's to give your enemy a list of targets and then to turn around and prepare to go to war with such enemy.

I hope you're right in this case.
I honestly have no idea. That's why I haven't done a victory lap around @Ponca Dan -- maybe Putin just did more of the same, but this time had a formal proclamation and rattled his saber more?

Famous last words: there's lost momentum, and mabye it built to a crescendo yesterday? Sanctions, international unity, Germany slow rolling the pipeline, nobody blinking, Russian propaganda just blowing up in their face over and over, a Ukraine with all kinds of NATO support (the Russian intel leaks have been insane)... maybe the pain isn't worth the gain now. Or he could be taking a victory parade in Kiev next week, we still don't know.

If Biden and Europe can prevent a war and this is it, I'm happy there were adults in the room. Gotta appreciate Germany slow rolling that pipeline, too.

The are truly flailing. Of COURSE Putin is raising hell, why would he embarrass a Trump? He doesn't screw with Ayatollah, Kim Jung, Xi, etc. He hates western democracies that stand up to authoritarianism.

Viral loads. Dude was weighing in hard like a virology expert and when asked for a cite... poof. Just know how full o' doodoo he is.

Reactions: AC2020
Huh? No smoking gun? I posted an MSN (lefty source) that Biden did give such a list to Putin. Are you disputing that? If not that, are you disputing the potential war between us and Russia given their pending invasion of Ukraine? Feel free to state exactly which statement I made that was either "flailing" or false. Because, your responses thus far look like you are flailing to try to defend the most moronic action a leader could ever do, and that's to give your enemy a list of targets and then to turn around and prepare to go to war with such enemy.

Biden: “Look man, if you’re hacking back at CIA spyware/malware, shit happens…we go after your kremlin/KGB/GRU ad nauseum too. Don’t fvck with our electric, water, etc., or we will hit you hard and come with economic sanctions”

Putin: “And vice versa”

Seems pretty normal foreign policy here, but you do you with the faux outraging lol

Reactions: davidallen
The only thing full of shit is your diaper. You killed that thread with your hippo fetish picture. You want your answers to that thread, feel free to apologize. Otherwise, go eat shit.
So no cite?

I don't see an apology, so I guess not. Don't bother replying. You've bored me enough that you're going on ignore. Enjoy your diaper turds.
LOL, ok. I'll be around if you ever come up with the citation.

Viral loads. Dude was weighing in hard like a virology expert and when asked for a cite... poof. Just know how full o' doodoo he is.
30 guns...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The are truly flailing. Of COURSE Putin is raising hell, why would he embarrass a Trump? He doesn't screw with Ayatollah, Kim Jung, Xi, etc. He hates western democracies that stand up to authoritarianism.
Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!! This is the regressive cult's latest narrative? Putin didn't invade Ukraine when Trump was president because it would embarrass Trump? Holy shit, dickbreath, tell us more about this.

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!! This is the regressive cult's latest narrative? Putin didn't invade Ukraine when Trump was president because it would embarrass Trump? Holy shit, dickbreath, tell us more about this.
Expect to see a lot more of the narrative of why Putin didn't invade during Trump's presidency. There was an article uploaded to Rachel Maddow's blog today to disseminate the appropriate talking points.

Expect to see a lot more of the narrative of why Putin didn't invade during Trump's presidency. There was an article uploaded to Rachel Maddow's blog today to disseminate the appropriate talking points.
He forgets there are actual facts out there like Xi Jinping referring to Pedo Joe as "an old friend," the Democrat Party's rabid appeasement of Iran (that Ayatollah is a nice guy!), their appeasement of Russia (reset buttons and more flexibility after his election). And we haven't even gotten into the Bidens shady business deals with Communist China...

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
He forgets there are actual facts out there like Xi Jinping referring to Pedo Joe as "an old friend," the Democrat Party's rabid appeasement of Iran (that Ayatollah is a nice guy!), their appeasement of Russia (reset buttons and more flexibility after his election). And we haven't even gotten into the Bidens shady business deals with Communist China...
Go, flailey go!

giphy.gif

Go, flailey go!

giphy.gif
I wouldn't expect someone who gets all their information from the Cuck News Network, MSNBC, The View, and ThinkProgress (chuckle) to know anything factual. Maybe you can dispute anything I posted? Give it a shot, dickbreath.

Reactions: iasooner2000
How many trademarks in China did Trump have approved throughout his life pre-presidency? How many were approved in the first 2-3 months post-inauguration?

Let’s be intellectually honest about everyone and China for a hot fvckin minute lol

I wouldn't expect someone who gets all their information from the Cuck News Network, MSNBC, The View, and ThinkProgress (chuckle) to know anything factual. Maybe you can dispute anything I posted? Give it a shot, dickbreath.
Is there something in it for me to engage, Flailey?

How many trademarks in China did Trump have approved throughout his life pre-presidency? How many were approved in the first 2-3 months post-inauguration?

Let’s be intellectually honest about everyone and China for a hot fvckin minute lol
While I agree with the basic tenet of your argument, why do you only highlight the benefits that Ivanka gained as a presidential child. Where is your disdain for the similar arrangements and benefits afforded to Hunter? Your selective outrage to these benefits negates your argument.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT