ADVERTISEMENT

Remember The Billions Of Dollars Of Weapons Biden Left In Afghanistan?

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

And remember how Biden, his Administration, Democrats and their dumb ass voters tried to downplay it as nothing? We tried to tell you this was going to come back and bite us in the ass and now it looks like it is a real possibility. Putin is negotiating with the Taliban to obtain all those weapons for use in Ukraine. SMFH

For those that doubt the dollar amount.

And remember how Biden, his Administration, Democrats and their dumb ass voters tried to downplay it as nothing? We tried to tell you this was going to come back and bite us in the ass and now it looks like it is a real possibility. Putin is negotiating with the Taliban to obtain all those weapons for use in Ukraine. SMFH

For those that doubt the dollar amount.
How would you have done it differently?

Specifics details please.

Specifics details please.
I damn sure wouldn't have left billions of dollars in weapons behind, I also would not have closed down the airbase, I wouldn't have allowed 13 American to get blown up and I damn sure wouldn't have killed an innocent Afghani and his children in the hopes people like you thought I was tough.

I damn sure wouldn't have left billions of dollars in weapons behind, I also would not have closed down the airbase, I wouldn't have allowed 13 American to get blown up and I damn sure wouldn't have killed an innocent Afghani and his children in the hopes people like you thought I was tough.
How would you have withdrawn from a 20 year war without any of this happening?

Specifics please. Just not you running off at the mouth about how you wouldn't have done it. Please, tell us all how you would have done it so much better?

Biden promised to get us out of Afghanistan and he upheld his promise. In his first year. How many years did Trump have to get us out of Afghanistan, as he said he would?

Google it.

Not "messy" would be a good place to start.
So you think exiting a 20 year war and commitment was going to be "clean"??🤔🙄

Do you live in the real world?

This is the problem with you nuts. You claim to support something and then when it happens according to real world principles, you act all shocked about how it happens.

Especially when it is a Democrat doing what Republicans promised to do.

Want to talk about the deal Trump made with the Taliban?

Yeah, we both know the answer to that.

How would you have withdrawn from a 20 year war without any of this happening?

Specifics please. Just not you running off at the mouth about how you wouldn't have done it. Please, tell us all how you would have done it so much better?

Biden promised to get us out of Afghanistan and he upheld his promise. In his first year. How many years did Trump have to get us out of Afghanistan, as he said he would?

Google it.
I love how you try to twist threads. This one is about Putin about to get his hands on the 7 billion dollars in weaponry Biden left behind. We told you then that was a mistake, you and your kind blindly followed Biden. Now the consequences are coming around you want to ignore that and ask how we would have left. SMFH

I love how you try to twist threads. This one is about Putin about to get his hands on the 7 billion dollars in weaponry Biden left behind. We told you then that was a mistake, you and your kind blindly followed Biden. Now the consequences are coming around you want to ignore that and ask how we would have left. SMFH
Again, do you have any specifics of how you would have withdrawn from a 20 year war differently than Biden did? Any at all?

Getting out of Afghanistan was not a mistake. It was something Trump promised you and you cheered . . . then when Biden actually did it, you sit back and complain.

You are a joke man. An absolute joke.

Again, do you have any specifics of how you would have withdrawn from a 20 year war differently than Biden did? Any at all?

Getting out of Afghanistan was not a mistake. It was something Trump promised you and you cheered . . . then when Biden actually did it, you sit back and complain.

Brandon handles everything better than Trump, right Azov?

People just need to get on board with Brandon Brilliance.

401K's are rockin it.
Gas prices down.
Inflation way way down.
No new wars.
No disastrous foreign policy blunders.

C'mon man!

Brandon handles everything better than Trump, right Azov?

People just need to get on board with Brandon Brilliance.

401K's are rockin it.
Gas prices down.
Inflation way way down.
No new wars.
No disastrous foreign policy blunders.

C'mon man!
Are we still fighting a war in Afghanistan with Americans dying?

Say it with me.

No.

Trump promised to get us out of Afghanistan. Biden promised to get us out of Afghanistan.

Biden upheld his promise. In his first year.

Pretend Biden is Trump if it helps you feel better.

Are we still fighting a war in Afghanistan with Americans dying?

Say it with me.

No.

Trump promised to get us out of Afghanistan. Biden promised to get us out of Afghanistan.

Biden upheld his promise. In his first year.

Pretend Biden is Trump if it helps you feel better.
When Putin comes for the $billions in left-behind weapons, pretend he presides over the old Soviet Union if it makes you feel better.

Are you so stupid to think that we couldn't of shipped our equipment and weapons out of Afghanistan BEFORE we withdrew our troops.

The idea that we had no choice but to abandon it is so stupid I can't believe anyone would even attempt to defend it.

Last edited:
When Putin comes for the $billions in left-behind weapons, pretend he presides over the old Soviet Union if it makes you feel better.
So how many dead Americans are you willing to sacrifice in Afghanistan to keep Putin from obtaining information he already has? How many dead Americans are you willing to sacrifice in Afghanistan to keep Putin from pushing his propaganda?

Why don't you just run over to Moscow and kiss Putin's ***.

It is sad to see how you will sell out your own country for a thug like Putin simply because the current President isn't a Republican.

Frank Eaton would be ashamed of you.

So you think exiting a 20 year war and commitment was going to be "clean"??🤔🙄

Do you live in the real world?

This is the problem with you nuts. You claim to support something and then when it happens according to real world principles, you act all shocked about how it happens.

Especially when it is a Democrat doing what Republicans promised to do.

Want to talk about the deal Trump made with the Taliban?

Yeah, we both know the answer to that.
Yep a Dim cocked it up, I agree. Messy.

Am I the President? Not up to me it was up to Biden and it was a complete cluster fvck. Now it's even worse with Putin about to get his hands on American weaponry. Face it Bide fvcked up and you not only supported it you're trying to defend it.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Yep a Dim cocked it up, I agree. Messy.
A Democrat did what a Republican couldn't and wouldn't do.

You would cheer if it was the Republican doing it. When the Democrat does it though, you whine like a *****.

Grow a pair.

A Democrat did what a Republican couldn't and wouldn't do.

You would cheer if it was the Republican doing it. When the Democrat does it though, you whine like a *****.

Grow a pair.
M-e-s-s-y

giphy.gif

Am I the President?
You are the one complaining about what Biden did and claiming it could have been done better.

So man up for once and tell us how you would have done it better. Specifics.

Got any? Anything at all?

Face it Bide fvcked up and you not only supported it you're trying to defend it.
Biden delivered on his promise and got us out of a 20 year war. Did Trump deliver on his promise?

Nope.

Stop being a clown for once.

So how many dead Americans are you willing to sacrifice in Afghanistan to keep Putin from obtaining information he already has? How many dead Americans are you willing to sacrifice in Afghanistan to keep Putin from pushing his propaganda?

Why don't you just run over to Moscow and kiss Putin's ***.

It is sad to see how you will sell out your own country for a thug like Putin simply because the current President isn't a Republican.

Frank Eaton would be ashamed of you.
What is sad is watching you defend Biden's disastrous pullout of Afghanistan.

Are you so stupid to think that we couldn't of shipped our equipment and weapons out of Afghanistan BEFORE we withdrew our troops.

The idea that we had no choice but to abandon it is so stupid I can't believe anyone would even attempt to defend it.
Specifics please

Got any?

Or just a bunch of hypotheticals.

What is sad is watching you defend Biden's disastrous pullout of Afghanistan.
How many Americans are dying in Afghanistan right now?

Biden and Trump promised to get us out of Afghanistan. Who got it done?

Did you support Trump's deal with the Taliban?

Let me know when you can honestly answer any of these questions.

Clown.

They did. They voted your hero out of office and replaced him with Biden.

And you are still mad about it.

Nominate Trump again and see what happens again.
Trump. Your head. Rent free.
They did. They voted your hero out of office and replaced him with Biden.

And you are still mad about it.

Nominate Trump again and see what happens again.
Seriously, can you hear yourself? Brandon presides over the worst and most embarrassing military debacle in American history and all you can spew is But Trump, But Trump and But Trump. Trump had nothing to do with this unnecessary catastrophe. Do you realize that if Brandon himself repeated your But Trump excuse he'd be eaten alive even by his own sympathetic media? That's why his handlers keep him from uttering this tripe. Trump. Your Head. Rent Free.

You are the one complaining about what Biden did and claiming it could have been done better.

So man up for once and tell us how you would have done it better. Specifics.

Got any? Anything at all?

Biden delivered on his promise and got us out of a 20 year war. Did Trump deliver on his promise?

Nope.

Stop being a clown for once.
Yea I'm complaining about leaving 7 billion dollars of American weaponry that Putin is about to get his hands on and the way Biden pulled out. I'm sure the Ukrainians are going to love it.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
How many Americans are dying in Afghanistan right now?

Biden and Trump promised to get us out of Afghanistan. Who got it done?

Did you support Trump's deal with the Taliban?

Let me know when you can honestly answer any of these questions.

Clown.
Unknown how many did Biden abandon?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Brandon presides over the worst and most embarrassing military debacle in American history and all you can spew is But Trump, .
What embarrassing military debacle are your speaking of?

The withdraw from a 20 year war? One Trump promised to get us out of and yet didn't? Biden does, and it is an embarrassing military debacle???

🤣🤣

Dang man, do you hear yourself? You voted for a man who promised you he would get us out of Afghanistan. Instead, he makes a deal with the Taliban that they loved and then Biden comes along . . . gets us out of that war in his first year . . . and you call it embarrassing.???

🤣🤣

How many more Americans did you want to see die in Afghanistan?

And drop the Trump is in your head nonsense. You are so snuggled up to Trump's sack you can't see your way out. Yet, when someone points out Trump's failure to you and how Biden finally accomplished what Trump couldn't, you start flailing around talking about Trump being in someone's head.🙄

Yea I'm complaining about leaving 7 billion dollars of American weaponry that Putin is about to get his hands on and the way Biden pulled out. I'm sure the Ukrainians are going to love it.

Specifics please.

Got anything?

How does it feel supporting Russia and being a Putin puppet?
I've never defended Putin or Russia.

Unlike you.

All it takes is for a Democrat to be President, and you eat up all the propaganda Putin pushes out.

Heck, you even supported and defended Trump's love affair with Putin.

Wake up clown.

What embarrassing military debacle are your speaking of?

The withdraw from a 20 year war? One Trump promised to get us out of and yet didn't? Biden does, and it is an embarrassing military debacle???

🤣🤣

Dang man, do you hear yourself? You voted for a man who promised you he would get us out of Afghanistan. Instead, he makes a deal with the Taliban that they loved and then Biden comes along . . . gets us out of that war in his first year . . . and you call it embarrassing.???

🤣🤣

How many more Americans did you want to see die in Afghanistan?

And drop the Trump is in your head nonsense. You are so snuggled up to Trump's sack you can't see your way out. Yet, when someone points out Trump's failure to you and how Biden finally accomplished what Trump couldn't, you start flailing around talking about Trump being in someone's head.🙄

Look at him go 🤣🤣🤣
vivica-fox-celebrity-apprentice.gif

I've never defended Putin or Russia.

Unlike you.

All it takes is for a Democrat to be President, and you eat up all the propaganda Putin pushes out.

Heck, you even supported and defended Trump's love affair with Putin.

Wake up clown.
You sure don't have a problem arming Putin with 7 billion dollars of American weaponry Biden left behind. You're defending the very actions that are arming Putin. Call it what ever you want, I call it supporting Putin. Funny how all of your leftist BS policies come back to bite us in the ass.

• Love
You sure don't have a problem arming Putin with 7 billion dollars of American weaponry Biden left behind. You're defending the very actions that are arming Putin. Call it what ever you want, I call it supporting Putin. Funny how all of your leftist BS policies come back to bite us in the ass.
Dang man, Putin knows how to play you doesn't he?

It is truly sad to see a fellow American side with a POS like Putin over his own President and fellow countrymen.

Maybe one day you will drop your partisanship and stop letting men like Putin play you for a fool.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT