ADVERTISEMENT

Biden voters must be feeling some buyer's remorse by now

Another one that hasn't taken the time to read the Trump agreement. Trump wasn't releasing prisoners, he was working to have them transferred and put on trail in different countries.
Here is the text from the agreement regarding the prisoners:

"The United States is committed to start immediately to work with all relevant sides on a plan to expeditiously release combat and political prisoners as a confidence building measure with the coordination and approval of all relevant sides. Up to five thousand (5,000) prisoners of the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban and up to one thousand (1,000) prisoners of the other side will be released by March 10, 2020, the first day of intra-Afghan negotiations, which corresponds to Rajab 15, 1441 on the Hijri Lunar calendar and Hoot 20, 1398 on the Hijri Solar calendar.

The relevant sides have the goal of releasing all the remaining prisoners over the course of the subsequent three months. The United States commits to completing this goal. The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United States as a state and is known as the Taliban commits that its released prisoners will be committed to the responsibilities mentioned in this agreement so that they will not pose a threat to the security of the United States and its allies.
" (2020 Doha Agreement, Part One, Section C)

Now, where does it say in the agreement that these prisoners would be "transferred and put on trail in different countries"?

Good to see you finally admitting that Trump and his administration lied to make themselves look better to the ignorant. And you were part of that group for a long time (probably still are although you have now broken with Trump on leaving Afghanistan).

So no need to lecture me about being an ignorant America when you have for years now refused to be truly informed and had no problem accepting all the lies Trump and his goons gave you.

SMFH.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Come on @2012Bearcat ... don't run and hide now. You have been claiming on this thread that you know all about the agreement Trump signed with the Taliban.

So the show us in the agreement where it says that these prisoners would be "transferred and put on trail in different countries." Quote it for us.

Come on @2012Bearcat ... don't run and hide now. You have been claiming on this thread that you know all about the agreement Trump signed with the Taliban.

So the show us in the agreement where it says that these prisoners would be "transferred and put on trail in different countries." Quote it for us.

I always notice you leftist always accuse those on the right of exactly what you are guilty of. Unlike you I was busy last night, it was Friday night date night with the wife, she is far more entertain than this board.

First of all the 5000 prisoners you refers to as your "gotcha" moment was back in March of 2020, not August of 2021. That prisoner swap was completed in September of 2020. Like I said before you need to educate yourself, you look stupid.

Kash Patel was talking about this more than a week ago. Naturally you have no idea who he is or why he would know WTF he's talking about.

• Haha
First of all the 5000 prisoners you refers to as your "gotcha" moment was back in March of 2020, not August of 2021. That prisoner swap was completed in September of 2020. Like I said before you need to educate yourself, you look stupid.
Yes, and that is the agreement we were discussing, the Doha Agreement. The agreement you referenced...
Another one that hasn't taken the time to read the Trump agreement. Trump wasn't releasing prisoners, he was working to have them transferred and put on trail in different countries.
I literally quoted to you from that agreement regarding the release of prisoners that Trump agreed to. You tried to claim that Trump wasn't releasing prisoners in that agreement but "working to have them transferred and put on trial in different countries."

So again, show us in the Doha Agreement where it states that. Quote from the agreement where it says they would be "working to have them transferred and put on trial in different countries."

Last edited:
Reactions: Been Jammin
I always notice you leftist always accuse those on the right of exactly what you are guilty of. Unlike you I was busy last night, it was Friday night date night with the wife, she is far more entertain than this board.

Kash Patel was talking about this more than a week ago. Naturally you have no idea who he is or why he would know WTF he's talking about.
You are wasting your time. 2Cents does not deviate from the authorized Democratic spin. He has been told the mishandling of the Afghanistan withdrawal is as much Trump’s fault as Biden’s, and that is what he will argue. The only time you will see him step away from that argument is when the Democratic power brokers decide to alter course, realizing they’ve gotten all they’re going to get out of Biden and it is time to throw him under the bus. 2Cents may be capable of independent thought, who knows about that, but he will parrot the lines he has been fed until new lines are dispensed. Then he will parrot the new lines with the same facility as he did the old ones. It is a pathology that is fascinating to behold.

The lefties don't have buyer's remorse. They just don't have that introspection in them. They won. That's all that matters; power. They'll convince themselves that as bad as it is, it would be worse if they weren't in power. Consequently, they'll never criticize their own team because they think it will harm their chances in the next election - the only one that matters.

Yes, and that is the agreement we were discussing, the Doha Agreement. The agreement you referenced...

I literally quoted to you from that agreement regarding the release of prisoners that Trump agreed to. You tried to claim that Trump wasn't releasing prisoners in that agreement but "working to have them transferred and put on trial in different countries."

So again, show us in the Doha Agreement where it states that. Quote from the agreement where it says they would be "working to have them transferred and put on trial in different countries."
The Doha prisoner release was months ago. The prisoners that were jIst released were released by Biden and the Taliban. Please try to keep up with current events.

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
Sorry we're leaving Afghanistan, guys. If Trump had the balls to deliver we'd have this past us.

It's gonna be ugly in afghanistan for a while, but we gotta come home. Great regret for all the americans and innocents that died.

abandoning a secure air base in exchange for a single runway “airport” is a great image of this administration

Put it on ignore. It's really not worth spending a second replying to.
We all provide a gold mine of information with our every post. Would I ever consider the "ignore" feature? No.

I will admit. As highly skilled as 2012Bearcat is in simplifying the simple, I often wonder why he wastes time in debating the slow.

Although I lack the skills of 2012Bearcat in debate, I have been guilty at times. Not surprising, getting through to our slow is completely beyond my reach.
Add one more to ignore.
Without the slow, what would we do for laughs?

The Doha prisoner release was months ago. The prisoners that were jIst released were released by Biden and the Taliban. Please try to keep up with current events.
Yes, and the Doha Agreement is what we were discussing and what you referenced. Again, here is what you posted:
Another one that hasn't taken the time to read the Trump agreement. Trump wasn't releasing prisoners, he was working to have them transferred and put on trail in different countries. Biden just released them, just like Obama.
You literally cited the agreement and posted that Trump wasn't releasing prisoners but was working to have them transferred.

You are the one claiming us leftists haven't read the agreement but you know all about it. So then, for the last time, quote from the agreement where it says what you claimed Trump was doing.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Yes, and the Doha Agreement is what we were discussing and what you referenced. Again, here is what you posted:

You literally cited the agreement and posted that Trump wasn't releasing prisoners but was working to have them transferred.

You are the one claiming us leftists haven't read the agreement but you know all about it. So then, for the last time, quote from the agreement where it says what you claimed Trump was doing.
You have a hard time keeping up don't you? Maybe you should go back and read through the thread to see where you went wrong.

You have a hard time keeping up don't you? Maybe you should go back and read through the thread to see where you went wrong.
😆🤣😆🤣

As anyone who actually read the agreement we were discussing knows, no where in the agreement does it say or imply what you claimed regarding Trump and the prisoners. You know this now of course. You were wrong.

Clearly it was you who needed to go read the Doha Agreement and not sy or myself. Next time you start lecturing people about reading something, I would advise you actually read it too. That way you won't look as foolish as you have on this thread again.

😆🤣😆🤣

As anyone who actually read the agreement we were discussing knows, no where in the agreement does it say or imply what you claimed regarding Trump and the prisoners. You know this now of course. You were wrong.

Clearly it was you who needed to go read the Doha Agreement and not sy or myself. Next time you start lecturing people about reading something, I would advise you actually read it too. That way you won't look as foolish as you have on this thread again.

No sense taking this any further, I laid it out for you, you can't accept it. Life goes on.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT