ADVERTISEMENT

Just think...

While I agree with the basic tenet of your argument, why do you only highlight the benefits that Ivanka gained as a presidential child. Where is your disdain for the similar arrangements and benefits afforded to Hunter? Your selective outrage to these benefits negates your argument.
Reread my last sentence in that post lol

Reread my last sentence in that post lol
I agree with your last sentence. I said I agree with your post. But you've highlighted Ivanka's patent wins on multiple occasions yet I don't recall you ever actually being critical of the Bidens' and the obvious benefits that his family has received due to his VP and Presidency. As such, your criticism falls flat.

Add in that Ivanka was a successful businesswoman long before her father was a political figure vs. Hunter, who was a crack addict, whos only business successes seem to have followed on his father's political footsteps, and its easy to identify that you only care about cleaning up the swamp and corruption when it means you can 'get' the other team.

At the end of the day, most of us who voted for Trump did so as a rejection of the political morass in Washington and so any outsider was better than another 'politician', even one as uncouth as Trump was. The Dem's response was that we needed more swamp and ran (and got elected) a literal swamp creature who's been on the Federal Government payroll for longer than I've been alive.

Thus I struggle to think that you really want to be intellectually honest about China, given you can't be intellectually honest about the morass that is D.C.

I agree with your last sentence. I said I agree with your post. But you've highlighted Ivanka's patent wins on multiple occasions yet I don't recall you ever actually being critical of the Bidens' and the obvious benefits that his family has received due to his VP and Presidency. As such, your criticism falls flat.

Add in that Ivanka was a successful businesswoman long before her father was a political figure vs. Hunter, who was a crack addict, whos only business successes seem to have followed on his father's political footsteps, and its easy to identify that you only care about cleaning up the swamp and corruption when it means you can 'get' the other team.

At the end of the day, most of us who voted for Trump did so as a rejection of the political morass in Washington and so any outsider was better than another 'politician', even one as uncouth as Trump was. The Dem's response was that we needed more swamp and ran (and got elected) a literal swamp creature who's been on the Federal Government payroll for longer than I've been alive.

Thus I struggle to think that you really want to be intellectually honest about China, given you can't be intellectually honest about the morass that is D.C.
Jfc you’re dense lol…..

Trump himself had zero business trademarks approved in China before being inaugurated as President of the United States. By March/April 2017, he had nearly 40. Look it up.

You can’t say logically Jack sh!t about “HuNtEr BiDeN” and you know it. The Yuan game gets played by everybody…nothing much gonna be done to stop that from either side.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Jfc you’re dense lol…..

Trump himself had zero business trademarks approved in China before being inaugurated as President of the United States. By March/April 2017, he had nearly 40. Look it up.

You can’t say logically Jack sh!t about “HuNtEr BiDeN” and you know it. The Yuan game gets played by everybody…nothing much gonna be done to stop that from either side.
So the Trump trademark applications occurred before he was president? Is that correct?

You can’t say logically Jack sh!t about “HuNtEr BiDeN” and you know it.
It's hilarious watching you try to whatabout white knight a dumbass loser crackhead that's under criminal investigation for his finances related to........................

wait for it...............

CHINA.

Reactions: iasooner2000
He never received an approval in the decades in business before becoming president.
I will take your word on that.

The reason I’m asking about the dates that the trademarks were applied for is because it’s not the same as “Hey Hunter, jump on Air Force 2 with your old pappy and let’s fly over and get you a billion dollar investment deal.” There is a huge difference between something that happened “decades” before and something that happened while Joe was a sitting VP, in my opinion.

• Angry
There is nothing to the Trademarks Trump received from China. You might ask how I can be so sure there is nothing to them and you would be right for asking. The very fact that Democrats haven't tried to charge Trump with anything related to the trademarks is all the fact you need considering Democrats have left no stone unturned trying to punish Trump. If there was wrongdoing of the slightest kind, we all know Democrats would be prosecuting it. The fact they are not debunks this BS accusation.

Expect to see a lot more of the narrative of why Putin didn't invade during Trump's presidency. There was an article uploaded to Rachel Maddow's blog today to disseminate the appropriate talking points.
Yep, @Syskatine definitely isn't in a cult. That cuck boi got caught reading Rachel Mannow's blog to get his talking points. How effing pathetic, @Syskatine. You're going to wear this dipshittery like you do for all of your syskafailures...

Sexton blasts 'intellectually indefensible' Maddow blog post on Putin invasion timing

• Angry
Hey @Syskatine, how soon will we see a post from you regarding your cult's latest talking points?

MSNBC's Joy Reid: Republicans want a 'White Christian autocracy'

Trump continually undermined bipartisan sanctions on Russia. Don’t be a fvcking idiot…I know - a tall task for ya lol
He did not undermine anything. He resisted them out of concern they would hamper his ability to build relationships with his counterpart. Trump was a businessman and not a politician. Eventually he went with his advisers recommendations and Russia was sanctioned.

Trump withheld $400,000,000 in weapons from Ukraine in an extortion plot.

Extortion plots matter suddenly? I don’t know what this guy is talking about specifically or how true it is. But when Biden gloats about extorting Ukraine into firing the prosecutor or they don’t get a billion dollars, this seems slightly hypocritical.

He then removed our troops from Europe.

We don’t have troops in Europe any longer? I’m stunned to learn this. It’s a real shame that Europe has no troops of their own.

This paved the way for what Putin is doing now.

Well, if only Biden had been president for a year or so to correct these issues.

Trump is praising the invasion.

I happened to be listening to the radio when Trump was talking about the situation from Putin’s perspective. I literally chuckled to myself, knowing that this would be taken out of context.

Never forget who let this happen and why. New world order.Period.Full stop. China next

No idea who this “snipz” person is, but I hope you don’t invite them to come along when we grab lunch before a game or whatever. Although they’re probably right about China.

Trump withheld $400,000,000 in weapons from Ukraine in an extortion plot.

Extortion plots matter suddenly? I don’t know what this guy is talking about specifically or how true it is. But when Biden gloats about extorting Ukraine into firing the prosecutor or they don’t get a billion dollars, this seems slightly hypocritical.

He did at first, but all of the funds and missiles were delivered to Ukraine.
He then removed our troops from Europe.

We don’t have troops in Europe any longer? I’m stunned to learn this. It’s a real shame that Europe has no troops of their own.
Did he? I know he moved a number of troops from Germany to Poland. Not sure how much he actually drew down. If there are numbers, I'd love to see them.

This paved the way for what Putin is doing now.

Well, if only Biden had been president for a year or so to correct these issues.
Trump did? Seems like I remember him asking (and getting) NATO countries to expand their expenditures (thus making NATO stronger). I remember him pushing back on Germany's attempts to expand their dependency on Russian energy and trying to commit Europe to trading energy with a more reliable partner, aka us.

Trump is praising the invasion.

I happened to be listening to the radio when Trump was talking about the situation from Putin’s perspective. I literally chuckled to myself, knowing that this would be taken out of context.
He praised the invasion? I thought he praised Putin's strategy which apparantly seems to be pretty good given he did a build up of forces for over 6 weeks and still managed to invade Ukraine with only limited preparedness of its opposition. You can praise the military strategy, without agreeing with the premise, but we've long since learned that libs lack that level of critical thinking.

Never forget who let this happen and why. New world order.Period.Full stop. China next

No idea who this “snipz” person is, but I hope you don’t invite them to come along when we grab lunch before a game or whatever. Although they’re probably right about China.

Given our whole economic existence, from computer chips to household goods, is dependent upon China, who's going to stop them? Are we going to cripple our economy with trade sanctions against China? Who is going to buy our federal debt? Yes, China needs us just like we need them. Its certainly a symbiotic relationship but so was Russia and Europe and we saw how well that held up.

He did at first, but all of the funds and missiles were delivered to Ukraine.

Did he? I know he moved a number of troops from Germany to Poland. Not sure how much he actually drew down. If there are numbers, I'd love to see them.

Trump did? Seems like I remember him asking (and getting) NATO countries to expand their expenditures (thus making NATO stronger). I remember him pushing back on Germany's attempts to expand their dependency on Russian energy and trying to commit Europe to trading energy with a more reliable partner, aka us.

He praised the invasion? I thought he praised Putin's strategy which apparantly seems to be pretty good given he did a build up of forces for over 6 weeks and still managed to invade Ukraine with only limited preparedness of its opposition. You can praise the military strategy, without agreeing with the premise, but we've long since learned that libs lack that level of critical thinking.

Given our whole economic existence, from computer chips to household goods, is dependent upon China, who's going to stop them? Are we going to cripple our economy with trade sanctions against China? Who is going to buy our federal debt? Yes, China needs us just like we need them. Its certainly a symbiotic relationship but so was Russia and Europe and we saw how well that held up.
The one category of human being that is cheering right now has to be the US armaments industry.

• Sad
The one category of human being that is cheering right now has to be the US armaments industry.
When has the US armaments industry not cheered when democrats are in office? Americans gun companies feed off the paranoia of gun nuts when a dem is in office…their sales during Obama were never better lol

When has the US armaments industry not cheered when democrats are in office? Americans gun companies feed off the paranoia of gun nuts when a dem is in office…their sales during Obama were never better lol
Hey dumbass, Remington, Ruger, and Winchester don't make aircraft carriers, fighter jets, tanks, cruise missiles, or bombs.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT