ADVERTISEMENT

iowa @ OSU

I was watching a couple year old video on Chandler on FLO and he stated 165 was a big cut for him, FWIW. At the time I was thinking maybe he really could move up to 184.

Pretty tough case to say that Daton Fix is the new "Bad Boy" of wrestling. I watched him around other top wrestlers at the US Junior qualification tournament a few years ago and could see and his family as great ambassadors for wherever he went to college. Could that be part of the reason we are getting better recruits?
Other than the silly stall warning gesture from De Santo I saw nothing from him at the dual that I found offensive. That was kind of funny, but that was one of the few shots he took and it was on the edge.

I was watching a couple year old video on Chandler on FLO and he stated 165 was a big cut for him, FWIW. At the time I was thinking maybe he really could move up to 184.

I thought there was a slim chance also. When Chandler went down with the hamstring injury at the Scuffle, I thought we might leave Dakota @ 197 (Weigel was an unknown at that point) and have Jacobe & Joe start working their way down to 174/165 respectively. Then Chandler wouldn't have had to worry about keeping his weight in check (hard to do with a bad hammy). By the beginning of February, the lineup would have been Joe/Jacobe/Chandler/Dakota.

Pretty tough case to say that Daton Fix is the new "Bad Boy" of wrestling. I watched him around other top wrestlers at the US Junior qualification tournament a few years ago and could see and his family as great ambassadors for wherever he went to college. Could that be part of the reason we are getting better recruits?
Other than the silly stall warning gesture from De Santo I saw nothing from him at the dual that I found offensive. That was kind of funny, but that was one of the few shots he took and it was on the edge.

DeSanto mocking Fix by doing his warm up routine ring a bell? DeSanto went straight to the middle of the mat and did exactly what fix does to get psyched up. Clearly saw that on the Flo broadcast.

Reactions: CowboyTanker
Iowa fans said he does that every match. I personally preferred his “maniac” dance from Flash Dance. He was just waiting for the water to hit him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT