ADVERTISEMENT

If Israel Succeeds

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
In its goal of overtaking Gaza, murdering “as many as it takes,” driving the remaining Palestinians into the desert to become Egypt’s problem, rolls in settlers to take possession of all the land, cleans up all the rubble, turns the beaches into a $ multibillion/year tourist industry and exploits the $ trillion gas potential, do you suppose the people will then thank the US for all it’s done to protect them and make them prosperous - maybe even offer to repay the $ billions it has sucked out of the US economy - wish us well but tell us they don’t need us anymore they are finally strong enough and secure enough to stand on their own two feet? Would that be the end of the relationship as it has existed for over 75 years?

You're the perfect example of a clueless ignoramus.
Why don’t you clue me in?

Maybe start here:

Or here:

Then there’s this. Clue me in on this:

Last edited:
In its goal of overtaking Gaza, murdering “as many as it takes,” driving the remaining Palestinians into the desert to become Egypt’s problem, rolls in settlers to take possession of all the land, cleans up all the rubble, turns the beaches into a $ multibillion/year tourist industry and exploits the $ trillion gas potential, do you suppose the people will then thank the US for all it’s done to protect them and make them prosperous - maybe even offer to repay the $ billions it has sucked out of the US economy - wish us well but tell us they don’t need us anymore they are finally strong enough and secure enough to stand on their own two feet? Would that be the end of the relationship as it has existed for over 75 years?

You see Israel becoming independent and not needing to rely on the US to cover it's back side as a bad thing?

I would love to see those beaches turned into something peaceful, productive and enjoyable for the word. Strange how the Palestinians and the radical leadership they chose to run their government couldn't do it. Might have something to do with that leadership stealing most of the money to become billionaires, live a life of luxury while the people they lead are kept in poverty and used as useful idiots for the radical Muslim leadership.

You see Israel becoming independent and not needing to rely on the US to cover it's back side as a bad thing?

I would love to see those beaches turned into something peaceful, productive and enjoyable for the word. Strange how the Palestinians and the radical leadership they chose to run their government couldn't do it. Might have something to do with that leadership stealing most of the money to become billionaires, live a life of luxury while the people they lead are kept in poverty and used as useful idiots for the radical Muslim leadership.
A bad thing? Certainly not! I’m just asking if you think overpowering Gaza will do the trick. Will Uncle Bibi finally loosen his grip around the necks of American politicians? Will Israel no longer need the protection it currently hides behind? What do you think?

Maybe start here:

Or here:

Love your propaganda sources.

A bad thing? Certainly not! I’m just asking if you think overpowering Gaza will do the trick. Will Uncle Bibi finally loosen his grip around the necks of American politicians? Will Israel no longer need the protection it currently hides behind? What do you think?
I find it strange that all of your outrage and blame is on the Israelis, while you ignore exactly what you accuse the Israelis of by the Iranian regime.

I find it strange that all of your outrage and blame is on the Israelis, while you ignore exactly what you accuse the Israelis of by the Iranian regime.
The Iranians are committing genocide against the Palestinians in Gaza and murdering Palestinians in the West Bank so they can have their land and homes? Who knew??!!

You have made it clear that you are on the NeoCon bandwagon and really really really really want America to go to war with Iran. How can it avoid murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent peace loving Iranians like your step father and his family? Or is that okay as long as the regime is obliterated? You gonna cheer if the war kills your family members, shrug your shoulders and say sacrifuced needed to be made?

Last edited:
Avoidance is your friend. You’ve become expert at it in the last 6 months.
But now let's set aside the avoidance and deflection and get back to the topic at hand. Do you think Uncle Bibi will cut us loose if he achieves his goal of taking ownership of Gaza and enjoys the profits that await him? Will he decide he no longer needs us? Would he consider repaying some or all of the billions of dollars he has sucked out of our economy over the decades?

Billionaire Muslims keep their people in poverty, yadda, yadda, yadda ... just like Iran? Is your step-father's family a bunch of useful idiots?

The Iranians are committing genocide against the Palestinians in Gaza and murdering Palestinians in the West Bank so they can have their land and homes? Who knew??!!

You have made it clear that you are on the NeoCon bandwagon and really really really really want America to do to war with Iran. How can it avoid murdering hundreds of thousands of innocent peace loving Iranians like your step father and his family? Or is that okay as long as the regime is obliterated? You gonna cheer if the war kills your family members, shrug your shoulders and say sacrifuced needed to be made?
LMAO the propaganda has really done a number on you. You need to read up on the Iranian regime, what they believe in and how they rule their country with an iron fist. They are everything you accuse Israel of being.

We've already lost family members to the Iranian regime. Couple of nephews were arrested and disappeared never too be seen again back in 2009. They naively thought if they rose up against the regime Obama would help them get the regime to change. The thought Obama was on the side of the regime never entered their mind and they paid for that naivety with their lives.

Billionaire Muslims keep their people in poverty, yadda, yadda, yadda ... just like Iran? Is your step-father's family a bunch of useful idiots?
No they do not support the regime and their terrorist ways. They keep their heads down and go about their lives despite the regime's ways. I don't understand it and have no idea why they stay. A couple of his brother and sister's kids have immigrated to Canada and are trying to immigrate to the US but getting into the US legally is a long process. One niece and her husband should be through the process later this year or early next year.

LMAO the propaganda has really done a number on you. You need to read up on the Iranian regime, what they believe in and how they rule their country with an iron fist. They are everything you accuse Israel of being.

We've already lost family members to the Iranian regime. Couple of nephews were arrested and disappeared never too be seen again back in 2009. They naively thought if they rose up against the regime Obama would help them get the regime to change. The thought Obama was on the side of the regime never entered their mind and they paid for that naivety with their lives.
That is horrible. Sounds eerily similar to what Israel does to Gazans who they suspect of being rebellious. I wouldn't wish what happened to your step-father's family on anyone.

But, back to the subject at hand: would Uncle Bibi say sayonara to the US if he gets control of the anticipated billion in Gaza? Forget that the Palestinains didn't exploit it, we both know why they didn't, that's not part of the equation. Would Uncle Bibi feel he no longer needs to suckle at America's teat if he had control of the $ trillion+ largesse at his fingertips?

No they do not support the regime and their terrorist ways. They keep their heads down and go about their lives despite the regime's ways. I don't understand it and have no idea why they stay. A couple of his brother and sister's kids have immigrated to Canada and are trying to immigrate to the US but getting into the US legally is a long process. One niece and her husband should be through the process later this year or early next year.
I hope they all make it out and to safety. Wouldn't it be nice if the Palestinians in Gaza had had that option over the years? Instead they had no choice but to keep their heads down and hope Uncle Bibi doesn't sort them out of the pile of suspects. No escape for them!

Now, getting back to the subject: would Uncle Bibi bid us a found adieu if he got his hands on Gaza's money?

I'm sorry, Bearcat, I've been doing to you what I did to @Ostatedchi back in the day. I apologize. (well, not exactly the same thing, I treated @Ostatedchi to far more abuse, to the point that years later he's still impacted. So let me apologize to @Ostatedchi again, what I did to you was uncalled for and I feel dreadful that I did it, please forgive me.)

I hope they all make it out and to safety. Wouldn't it be nice if the Palestinians in Gaza had had that option over the years? Instead they had no choice but to keep their heads down and hope Uncle Bibi doesn't sort them out of the pile of suspects. No escape for them!

Now, getting back to the subject: would Uncle Bibi bid us a found adieu if he got his hands on Gaza's money?
If only the Palestinians did keep their head down, lived in peace and quit allowing themselves to be used as cannon fodder by those who have evil desires the mentality towards them would be different. Instead they randomly launch thousands of missiles targeting Israeli citizens and then act shocked when Israel kicks their ass. In other words Dan by the Palestinians choosing violence over peace they do not get the benefit of doubt they get the consequences of their actions.

You don't realize you are making the case against the Palestinians with this. The Palestinians are such a backwards people they choose to fight Israel instead of taking advantage of the natural resources available to them. Do you think it's possible the leadership of the Palestinians may have the same desires you say Bibi has but in the leadership's case it's only for them personally?
I'm sorry, Bearcat, I've been doing to you what I did to @Ostatedchi back in the day. I apologize. (well, not exactly the same thing, I treated @Ostatedchi to far more abuse, to the point that years later he's still impacted. So let me apologize to @Ostatedchi again, what I did to you was uncalled for and I feel dreadful that I did it, please forgive me.)
No need to apologize, there is nothing you or anyone else can say that would offend me. Words are meaningless IMO, actions are the true representation of a person. I

If only the Palestinians did keep their head down, lived in peace and quit allowing themselves to be used as cannon fodder by those who have evil desires the mentality towards them would be different. Instead they randomly launch thousands of missiles targeting Israeli citizens and then act shocked when Israel kicks their ass. In other words Dan by the Palestinians choosing violence over peace they do not get the benefit of doubt they get the consequences of their actions.

You don't realize you are making the case against the Palestinians with this. The Palestinians are such a backwards people they choose to fight Israel instead of taking advantage of the natural resources available to them. Do you think it's possible the leadership of the Palestinians may have the same desires you say Bibi has but in the leadership's case it's only for them personally?

No need to apologize, there is nothing you or anyone else can say that would offend me. Words are meaningless IMO, actions are the true representation of a person. I
Did the Iranian people launch 200-300 missiles at Israel, or was it the government of Iran? Did the Palestinians of Gaza attack on Oct 7, or was it Hamas?

I think the Palestinians in Gaza are "backwards" (in your words) in no small part because Uncle Bibi has seen to it they remain that way, which makes them much more controllable until he can figure out how to get them out so he can get in. I have no doubt the leadership in Gaza has the same desires as Uncle Bibi, which is to chase them out of the land they think is theirs. I think any political entity, whether in Israel or Gaza, is corrupt (see Bibi Netanyahu's problems before Oct 7 saved his hide). From that standpoint I doubt there's a bit of difference between the two. That's one reason why neither of us should root for the other to win, we should insist they stop their nonsense and work to live together in peace. I am sure you don't see it that way, you think the only way for there to be peace is for Uncle Bibi to crush the Palestinians (and the Iranians, too, apparently).

Dan I am glad you are letting the ignorant people on this board of reality of the situation.
People whose knowledge of history is limited, and watch sensored American news when it comes to Israel will never be convinced.

Dan I am glad you are letting the ignorant people on this board of reality of the situation.
People whose knowledge of history is limited, and watch sensored American news when it comes to Israel will never be convinced.
Lest you forget. Pakistan Genocided for reals there Alibaba. Dan won't like that. Pay attention to the part where Pakistani imams considered Bengali Hindu women to be War Booty. Can you tell the class what Pakistani Imams are Aliabedi?

"The West Pakistani government, which had implemented discriminatory legislation in East Pakistan, asserted that Hindus were behind the Mukti Bahini (Bengali resistance fighters) revolt and that resolving the local "Hindu problem" would end the conflict—Khan's government and the Pakistani elite thus regarded the crackdown as a strategic policy. Genocidal rhetoric accompanied the campaign: Pakistani men believed that the sacrifice of Hindus was needed to fix the national malaise. In the countryside, Pakistan Army moved through villages and specifically asked for places where Hindus lived before burning them down. Hindus were identified by checking circumcision or by demanding the recitation of Muslim prayers. This also resulted in the migration of around eight million East Pakistani refugees into India, 80-90% of whom were Hindus.

Pakistan's imams declared Bengali Hindu women to be "war booty”; and Pakistani fatwa were issued legitimizing Bengali Hindu women as spoils of war. Women who were targeted often died in Pakistani captivity or committed suicide, while others fled to India.

Pakistan's activities during the Bangladesh Liberation War served as a catalyst for India's military intervention in support of the Mukti Bahini, triggering the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971. The conflict and the genocide formally ended on 16 December 1971, when the joint forces of Bangladesh and India received the Pakistani Instrument of Surrender. As a result of the conflict, approximately 10 million East Bengali refugees fled to Indian territory while up to 30 million people were internally displaced out of the 70 million total population of East Pakistan. There was also ethnic violence between the Bengali majority and the Bihari minority during the conflict; between 1,000 and 150,000 Biharis were killed in reprisal attacks by Bengali militias and mobs, as Bihari collaboration with the West Pakistani campaign had led to further anti-Bihari sentiment. Since Pakistan's defeat and Bangladesh's independence, the title "Stranded Pakistanis in Bangladesh" has commonly been used to refer to the Bihari community, which was denied the right to hold Bangladeshi citizenship until 2008.

Allegations of a genocide in Bangladesh were rejected by most UN member states at the time and rarely appear in textbooks and academic sources on genocide studies."

You might want to look into all the money given to Arab Countries over the years by the US. How many have said thanks but no thanks we are just fine! Then look into how many pitched in after 9/11 or any other Mooslum Terrorist Attack. I bet you will find a bunch! Go!

Reactions: okcpokefan12
It will be no different than the Euro Rave (drug addled all nighter) on Palestinian (as of 15 years back) farms a few miles from West Bank.

"Why don't those Palestinians huddled in ghettos after their great great great grandparents farm was confiscated 15 years ago just suck it up?" Just another re-do...

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes

Maybe start here:

Or here:

You deserve every scrap of ridicule you attract.

Lest you forget. Pakistan Genocided for reals there Alibaba. Dan won't like that. Pay attention to the part where Pakistani imams considered Bengali Hindu women to be War Booty. Can you tell the class what Pakistani Imams are Aliabedi?

"The West Pakistani government, which had implemented discriminatory legislation in East Pakistan, asserted that Hindus were behind the Mukti Bahini (Bengali resistance fighters) revolt and that resolving the local "Hindu problem" would end the conflict—Khan's government and the Pakistani elite thus regarded the crackdown as a strategic policy. Genocidal rhetoric accompanied the campaign: Pakistani men believed that the sacrifice of Hindus was needed to fix the national malaise. In the countryside, Pakistan Army moved through villages and specifically asked for places where Hindus lived before burning them down. Hindus were identified by checking circumcision or by demanding the recitation of Muslim prayers. This also resulted in the migration of around eight million East Pakistani refugees into India, 80-90% of whom were Hindus.

Pakistan's imams declared Bengali Hindu women to be "war booty”; and Pakistani fatwa were issued legitimizing Bengali Hindu women as spoils of war. Women who were targeted often died in Pakistani captivity or committed suicide, while others fled to India.

Pakistan's activities during the Bangladesh Liberation War served as a catalyst for India's military intervention in support of the Mukti Bahini, triggering the Indo-Pakistani War of 1971. The conflict and the genocide formally ended on 16 December 1971, when the joint forces of Bangladesh and India received the Pakistani Instrument of Surrender. As a result of the conflict, approximately 10 million East Bengali refugees fled to Indian territory while up to 30 million people were internally displaced out of the 70 million total population of East Pakistan. There was also ethnic violence between the Bengali majority and the Bihari minority during the conflict; between 1,000 and 150,000 Biharis were killed in reprisal attacks by Bengali militias and mobs, as Bihari collaboration with the West Pakistani campaign had led to further anti-Bihari sentiment. Since Pakistan's defeat and Bangladesh's independence, the title "Stranded Pakistanis in Bangladesh" has commonly been used to refer to the Bihari community, which was denied the right to hold Bangladeshi citizenship until 2008.

Allegations of a genocide in Bangladesh were rejected by most UN member states at the time and rarely appear in textbooks and academic sources on genocide studies."
Sure that happened. Do you think I justify it, in fact when the truth came out major section of our population condemns the army for doing it.
Like we condemn Israeli army for committing the genocide today.
By the way pakistani army then and today is supported by the USA.The leader who brought these facts to most of our population is in jail and guess who over turned his govt the USA.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT