ADVERTISEMENT

I Guess Cumala Didn't Get The Memo

What did he mandate? You’ve read the EO?
You are kind of right. He didn't do it all via EO. Instead he chose to weaponize and thus politicize OSHA, which already has a crappy reputation. So now workplace safety is now a politicized topic and half the country will start giving OSHA a big middle finger. So his solution was even dumber than passing an unconstitutional EO.

For someone who wants to recover the economy, he sure chooses some moronic ways to consistently attack job creators.

Reactions: iasooner2000
You are kind of right. He didn't do it all via EO. Instead he chose to weaponize and thus politicize OSHA, which already has a crappy reputation. So now workplace safety is now a politicized topic and half the country will start giving OSHA a big middle finger. So his solution was even dumber than passing an unconstitutional EO.

For someone who wants to recover the economy, he sure chooses some moronic ways to consistently attack job creators.
Is OSHA making vaccines mandatory?

How many of those job creators do you think are grateful for the air cover?

I have not read the EO and I don’t know what he mandated. But I did see a clip where he said “This is not about freedom or personal choice.” Mu experience tells me that when a politician says “This is not about freedom or personal choice” it most certainly IS about freedom and personal choice.
How long would it take you think to read it? It's maybe 300 words.

Reactions: my_2cents
Look at it like this, David. A guy is walking down the street, turns a corner to discover there has been a massive traffic accident, cars, a school bus, ambulances everywhere, cop cars, fire trucks, it must have been massive. So the guy walks up to a bystander and says “What happened?” The bystander, who witnessed the whole thing has two ways he can answer. First, he could say”The car ran a red light and t-boned the school bus, I saw it.” You know, the polite response to the query. Or he could take the @davidallen approach and say “Nobody owes you an answer.” Do you see how the @davidallen approach is rude and would make him look like a horse’s ass?
Yeah that is a shitty comparison. The EO is two clicks away. The replay of the speech is too. Stop being so lazy Dan. Think for yourself for a change.

Is OSHA making vaccines mandatory?

How many of those job creators do you think are grateful for the air cover?
Why don’t you answer your own question? Is OSHA making it mandatory? If not, what are they doing? What air cover are they providing?

Why don’t you answer your own question? Is OSHA making it mandatory? If not, what are they doing? What air cover are they providing?
This is where you go watch the speech and apply some critical thinking to the words the POTUS spoke. Don't rush, we'll wait.

Thanks professor. However, you libs have failed on all 3 for the past 5 years, so "and" was the appropriate conjunction for my sentence.
Let’s test this out - is it a “vaccine mandate” if the requirement is “evidence of vaccination or weekly testing”?

Per the constitution, a President, or a fraud in this case, cannot mandate a vacination or a test. Presidents, fake presidents or any other person, can not make law!

Reactions: iasooner2000
Isn't it strange how leftist change their principles when it suits their needs? During the Roe vs Wade case they argued it was a women's right to have an abortion based on the 14th amendment and the right to privacy but now the right to privacy of a person on the vaccine is strangely out the window with the leftist. Leftist have no principles only thing important to them is the advancement of the leftist religion.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT