ADVERTISEMENT

Home Security System

Wally12

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Jan 28, 2007
i know there was a thread on this a long time ago, but couldn’t find it. I recently purchased a home in NW OKC and would like to put in a security system. Doesn’t have to be anything crazy, just monitor the outside doors/windows and a camera or two for monitoring. The previous owner used LifeShield, and those sensors are still attached to the windows/doors. I believe he paid about $40/Mo. Any suggestions on other companies?

I use simplisafe and like it. Nothing fancy but simple and easy to set up. $24.99 a month for the plan that allows monitoring thru your cell phone. Cameras are available but I’ve never used them so I don’t know much about them

Reactions: CowboyTanker
I use simplisafe and like it. Nothing fancy but simple and easy to set up. $24.99 a month for the plan that allows monitoring thru your cell phone. Cameras are available but I’ve never used them so I don’t know much about them
How much was the equipment?

How much was the equipment?
I think it was around $375 but that included a few extra sensors. You can pick your own equipment or just get one of their packages. Also they almost always have a discount code out there somewhere or another for new systems, think mine was 10% off

+1 on SimpliSafe...I’ve had it a couple of months and really like it.

Congrats on the house. I've been looking as well and have been leaning towards SimpliSafe. It seems like the best deal. I like the fact that there are no contracts.

Congrats on your new home in NW OKC. Having a security system in place is definitely a good idea for peace of mind. It's great that the previous owner had sensors already installed, but it's always good to shop around for different companies and see what they offer. Some companies to consider might be ADT, SimpliSafe, or Frontpoint. Personally, I recently got a security system from Vivint (https://www.vivint.com/packages/home-automation) installed in my own home and have been really happy with it. It was easy to customize to my needs and the app is user-friendly for monitoring. Whatever company you end up going with, just make sure to do your research and find one that fits your budget and needs. Good luck!

Last edited:
If you're looking for a security system to monitor your doors, windows, and have a few cameras, several options are available. Some popular companies to consider are ABC Security and XYZ Solutions. They offer reliable systems and competitive pricing. Also, check out MPS Security, a reputable provider in the security industry. They can guide you through the process and help you find the best solution for your needs.

Last edited:
robot fail GIF

If you're looking for a security system to monitor your doors, windows, and have a few cameras, several options are available. Some popular companies to consider are ABC Security and XYZ Solutions. They offer reliable systems and competitive pricing.
I'm partial to LMN Options.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT