ADVERTISEMENT

Current Oklahoma Hospitals

Did you miss the "under supervision" part on purpose or because once again you're an idiot?
Well hell... sorry I didn't write a 20 page presentation on all the various considerations and attributes needed to make this feasible. I though you were intelligent enough to fill in those on your own. Next time I'll be more specific with you so you don't have to think for yourself.

Your point is totally stupid. Nothing is free. You know this but you are dug into an untenable position and refuse to stop digging.
Seriously stop. You can visit an ER today at zero cost to you. There's zero places for me to get free gas from Phillips 66. Yes, there are things that are free to the consumer in regards to healthcare. I can't require that you pay before I provide you care.

Again, Seriously, stop. I hope you're drunk.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Well hell... sorry I didn't write a 20 page presentation on all the various considerations and attributes needed to make this feasible. I though you were intelligent enough to fill in those on your own. Next time I'll be more specific with you so you don't have to think for yourself.
Uhhhh, is "student" not clear enough terminology for you? Any more dipshit deflections or nuggets of wizdumb?

Seriously stop. You can visit an ER today at zero cost to you. There's zero places for me to get free gas from Phillips 66. Yes, there are things that are free to the consumer in regards to healthcare. I can't require that you pay before I provide you care.

Again, Seriously, stop. I hope you're drunk.
Zero cost to me isn't 'free'. Somebody pays for that.

Zero cost to me isn't 'free'. Somebody pays for that.
Again, answer the question. Who pays at the pump for Phillips 66 gas? Can I get gas at the pump without paying for it or committing a crime? Easy questions. Stop dodging them. They're point blank.

Well, here's the deal...

We in the Healthcare industry have been begging for people to get vaccinated, long before it was available to the public. I didn't predict that we'd have so many misinformed and uninformed about the importance of taking the vaccine. And how exactly is it financially feasible for me to equip and staff for that outsized variable? In addition to covid, we've seen increases in other seasonal things like RSV and parainfluenza.

Sorry man, funding to construct PICU beds wouldn't be anything that happened in your 18 month time window. And that's just funding. Funding for increased ICU beds, same thing. We don't actually get to set the price of our products, the government does by being the largest reimburser in healthcare. And guess what? It's not negotiable.

Shall we continue?
Build-outs are not economically justifiable based on what is believed to be an atypical event driving demand. The ONLY way funding would happen is with public subsidies and we all know what that looks like. I find this whole "the medical community let us down" argument to be laughable. Dude is usually smarter than this...

Build-outs are not economically justifiable based on what is believed to be an atypical event driving demand. The ONLY way funding would happen is with public subsidies and we all know what that looks like. I find this whole "the medical community let us down" argument to be laughable. Dude is usually smarter than this...
Agreed completely. I work in that reality. If I staffed for every what if, I'd be millions in the red within months and there's nobody that picks that slack up unless it's disaster funding. We both know that comes well after the fact and never even covers actual costs, provided that it even gets funded by Congress.

I don't get to swipe your credit card before you call 911.

Again, answer the question. Who pays at the pump for Phillips 66 gas? Can I get gas at the pump without paying for it or committing a crime? Easy questions. Stop dodging them. They're point blank.
What kind of stupid false equivalency are you trying to make? This point is ridiculous. You said you can get free healthcare. That's just factually incorrect. That healthcare is paid for by someone even if it isn't the person getting served.

Go to bed and sleep it off.

What kind of stupid false equivalency are you trying to make? This point is ridiculous. You said you can get free healthcare. That's just factually incorrect. That healthcare is paid for by someone even if it isn't the person getting served.

Yes, I said you can get free healthcare because you can. Even without government subsidy. You expect healthcare organizations to be so bloated with cash that they can build out for every contingency within your expected 18 months. I'm pointing out the reality that is healthcare vs the comparison YOU MADE to the petroleum industry.

Sorry bro, no crayfishing for you on this. You're going to own it. Still no places I can get free Phillips gas? Is your company an inconsiderate asshole or what?

We should pitch this to your corporate board. Both of us in unison...

If you're unable to afford a tank of gas, stop into any Phillips 66 station to get your free tank! "Somebody" will pay for it!

Do you really not get how stupid you sound? I sincerely hope this is a drunken peacock moment for you. Very bizarre.

We should pitch this to your corporate board. Both of us in unison...

If you're unable to afford a tank of gas, stop into any Phillips 66 station to get your free tank! "Somebody" will pay for it!

Do you really not get how stupid you sound? I sincerely hope this is a drunken peacock moment for you. Very bizarre.
You're the one begging for free fuel. I get how stupid you sound. And with that we've devolved into 2nd graders.

You're the one begging for free fuel. I get how stupid you sound. And with that we've devolved into 2nd graders.
I'm begging for free fuel? Huh? By asking where Phillips gives out free gas to anyone regardless of ability to pay under government mandate? And telling you that you can get free to you healthcare in any ER without providing a single dime in payment because of a government mandate? This is really your hill?

I'm begging for free fuel? Huh? By asking where Phillips gives out free gas to anyone regardless of ability to pay under government mandate? And telling you that you can get free to you healthcare in any ER without providing a single dime in payment because of a government mandate? This is really your hill?
Are you saying that I can walk into any medical facility and get service and not get charged, they won't send me a bill, or if they do I don't have to pay, and the'll just eat the cost instead of attempting to collect? That's freaking awesome. Why the hell do I carry insurance? Seems like a damn waste of money.

Are you saying that I can walk into any medical facility and get service and not get charged, they won't send me a bill, or if they do I don't have to pay, and the'll just eat the cost instead of attempting to collect? That's freaking awesome. Why the hell do I carry insurance? Seems like a damn waste of money.
Lol. I didn't say "any medical facility." You've definitely entered second grade territory. How about you stop flailing like syskatine and stick to emergency and intensive care, the shit covid infected people are requiring?

You've still failed to provide a single source of government mandated free Phillips gasoline. I'm beginning to think the answer is "there is no such thing as free Phillips 66 gas, you have to pay before you pump, no pay, no pump."

Now, regarding healthcare, we can do an experiment about costs to you by simply having you visit the emergency room without any proof of insurance or ability to pay anything. Literally no ID. We'll see if you get evaluated and treated for whatever complaints you want. And then we'll compare that to me going and getting the equivalent in free gasoline from your company. I'm ready. Let me know where you give out free gasoline.

Are you unaware of the amount in dollars of unpaid healthcare bills and charity care provided by hospitals? Surely not. Can you point me to anything remotely similar from Phillips 66 in free gasoline provided to the public?

Lol. I didn't say "any medical facility." You've definitely entered second grade territory. How about you stop flailing like syskatine and stick to emergency and intensive care, the shit covid infected people are requiring?

You've still failed to provide a single source of government mandated free Phillips gasoline. I'm beginning to think the answer is "there is no such thing as free Phillips 66 gas, you have to pay before you pump, no pay, no pump."

Now, regarding healthcare, we can do an experiment about costs to you by simply having you visit the emergency room without any proof of insurance or ability to pay anything. Literally no ID. We'll see if you get evaluated and treated for whatever complaints you want. And then we'll compare that to me going and getting the equivalent in free gasoline from your company. I'm ready. Let me know where you give out free gasoline.
So even if I go to the ER, I'm not getting billed. Got it. No need to pay a dime for emergency services. Love it. Free Free Free

Are you unaware of the amount in dollars of unpaid healthcare bills and charity care provided by hospitals? Surely not. Can you point me to anything remotely similar from Phillips 66 in free gasoline provided to the public?
We give literally 100's of millions of dollars in charitable contributions and have given away fuel in some crisis situations. Just because it isn't all in the form of product doesn't mean anything. You are really dying on this hill.

Let me help you out. What you are trying to say is that your billing procedure is often times post service delivery. Very much like other industries.

If you don't provide your information, who are they going to bill?
So under this premise how do all ER's not go instantly broke? Because you overcharge those that can pay for services to absorb the cost of those who can't. That doesn't mean the service was free. The cost was transferred to others.

So even if I go to the ER, I'm not getting billed. Got it. No need to pay a dime for emergency services. Love it. Free Free Free
To expand on this, you can get admitted to the hospital ICU on ecmo and receive all of your healthcare needs without you paying a dime out of your pocket. Sure they can send you a bill. They can even sue. But can you actually get money from someone who has nothing?

Again, where's the free gas? At some point I hope your light socket gets a power supply.

To expand on this, you can get admitted to the hospital ICU on ecmo and receive all of your healthcare needs without you paying a dime out of your pocket. Sure they can send you a bill. They can even sue. But can you actually get money from someone who has nothing?

Again, where's the free gas? At some point I hope your light socket gets a power supply.
Let me help you out. What you are trying to say is that your billing procedure is often times post service delivery. Very much like other industries.

We give literally 100's of millions of dollars in charitable contributions and have given away fuel in some crisis situations. Just because it isn't all in the form of product doesn't mean anything. You are really dying on this hill.

And? The healthcare industry also gives billions in charitable contributions. The government mandates it even if it results in a loss. You'll have to provide some kind of link to lend credibility on Phillips providing free fuel that wasn't a sponsorship event or event reimbursed by someone, including the government. And we're talking point of care. Right here right now. I need gas and I have no way to pay for it.

And? The healthcare industry also gives billions in charitable contributions. The government mandates it even if it results in a loss. You'll have to provide some kind of link to lend credibility on Phillips providing free fuel that wasn't a sponsorship event or event reimbursed by someone, including the government. And we're talking point of care. Right here right now. I need gas and I have no way to pay for it.
Do your own research.

You've jumped the shark. Do you know the signs for a stroke because you might be in the middle of one. Do you smell burnt toast? Head to an ER.

You've jumped the shark. Do you know the signs for a stroke because you might be in the middle of one. Do you smell burnt toast? Head to an ER.
Lol. I'd deflect from looking like a complete dildo in a public forum as well if I were you. You're too chickenshit for 24/7 these days so I don't expect you'll stick around for the accountability of your dipshittery.

This is not my area of expertise, but

RSV is usually transmitted when

• You touch a surface that has the virus on it, and then touch your face before washing your hands

You mean like every time someone touches their mask? Masks might be effective if we actually knew how to properly use them and we actually used proper masks. But the shit we're doing is Kabuki theatre. Cloth diapers that you constantly touch, adjust, and remove and replace to eat, drink, smoke, etc, aren't doing 1 iota of good in protecting anybody and in fact may actually be making things worse, because you are bringing the droplets from your table, your purse, your car seat or wherever your cloth diaper was last sat down straight to your mouth and nose.

That's a giant bitch out. You can provide nothing so you burp up the lame "do your own research" line. Geez, definitely second grade but in a collision course with before pre K.
Oh f off. We don't issue a press release every time we do something like that. I know for a fact we did it during the Houston flooding and Lake Charles hurricane events. Did it make the news or did the company issue a release that it was done? Hell if I know.

I did learn something new in this thread. I was unaware that all emergency medical services are totally free in America and the medical community provides it as charity to the masses. That's quite noble of them and they should be commended for such grace.

And apparently it's impossible to expand medical facilities due to it being a Gordian Knot of complexity and it takes years to train someone to change bed pans so increasing staffing can't be accomplished; all the while the folks in the medical community are all better and more intelligent that anyone in any other industry.

I stand corrected.

Reactions: aix_xpert
I feel a little icky being a part of it to be honest haha. Not as bad as some of the osuintx threads, but still pretty bad 😂.

Yeah, I'm regretting my part in this as well now. How'd I let myself get pulled into that stupidity by Medic? That's my fault.

Reactions: Been Jammin
I did learn something new in this thread. I was unaware that all emergency medical services are totally free in America and the medical community provides it as charity to the masses. That's quite noble of them and they should be commended for such grace.

And apparently it's impossible to expand medical facilities due to it being a Gordian Knot of complexity and it takes years to train someone to change bed pans so increasing staffing can't be accomplished; all the while the folks in the medical community are all better and more intelligent that anyone in any other industry.

I stand corrected.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pathetic for you. But we both that.

Oh f off. We don't issue a press release every time we do something like that. I know for a fact we did it during the Houston flooding and Lake Charles hurricane events. Did it make the news or did the company issue a release that it was done? Hell if I know.
Lol. Yep, not a single reference to your company providing fuel regardless of ability to pay.

Shall we talk payor sources and margins now? Or are you still struggling with the concept that federal law doesn't allow me to refuse you service in your time of need? Do you know why people use the ER as their primary care?

This thread does do one thing. Even with essential services, like health care, socializing them to be available to everyone is not scalable. In a fully privatized world, given the significantly increased demand for COVID care, we should be seeing massive expansion of care centers capable of providing such services. Yet, its not happened because of the government regulations as well consistent 'payee' challenges that prohibit that type of expansion. This thread notes the cancellation of elective surgeries at regional hospitals. I'd note that the NIH (most liberal's example of a strong nationalized health care system) has seen multiple instances of the same challenge, but not just from COVID. In 2019, they had to cancel elective surgeries due to a flu outbreak. As long as the government creates barriers that prevent the natural market responses to the increased demand (usually done via expanded supply or increased prices) we will constantly find ourselves facing this challenge every time an event leads to increased health care demand.

E9Ka2nBXIAAnmlj

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT