ADVERTISEMENT

Dan, you can handle it!

LAY THE WOODY

Heisman Winner
May 17, 2021
Create yer own Hamas support site. You can be a social "influencer". This is an opportunity as you know our country is inundated with Palestinian terrorists and their sympathizers. Don't forget me when you hit it big by taking advantage of my business tip. šŸ˜

• Love
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Create yer own Hamas support site. You can be a social "influencer". This is an opportunity as you know our country is inundated with Palestinian terrorists and their sympathizers. Don't forget me when you hit it big by taking advantage of my business tip. šŸ˜
Why would I do that, Woody. I hate Hamas as much as you.

Why would I do that, Woody. I hate Hamas as much as you.
No you don't. You only hate the Hamas militants (or so you say). The Hamas civil servants, not so much, as you love their (fake) data, their (fake) narratives, and their (fake) peacefulness. You've shown as much through the dozens of articles supporting those non-militant Hamas members that you've posted on basically a daily basis.

No you don't. You only hate the Hamas militants (or so you say). The Hamas civil servants, not so much, as you love their (fake) data, their (fake) narratives, and their (fake) peacefulness. You've shown as much through the dozens of articles supporting those non-militant Hamas members that you've posted on basically a daily basis.
Well, lets start with the fake data accusation. Gaza says 34,000+ have died. Israel commends itself for only killing 1.5 civilians for every Hamas fighter they have killed, and claims they have killed a ā€œknown 15.000ā€ members of Hamas. 1.5 times 15,000 is 22,500, is it not? That coupled with the 15,000 known Hamas Israel says it has killed comes to a total of 37,500 Palestinian dead. Please correct me if my math is in error. Which stat do you want to use: Israelā€™s 37,500 or Gazas 34,000+? Iā€™m amenable to whichever number you choose. Which one is it?

As for a ā€œfake narrativeā€ Iā€™m open to listening to you explain what the fake narrative is, along with how you know the narrative is fake and is being provided by Hamas. Will you do that? Can you?

As for the ā€œfake peacefulnessā€ please explain the military violence coming from the average Gazan. You know, the 2,250,000 out of the 2,300,000 population. Iā€™m in full agreement with you that Hamas is a violent, sadistic, murderous organization. But Hamas terrorists comprise a tiny fraction of Gazaā€™s population and are responsible for nearly 100% of the violence. So please explain how the 99% of the population that is responsible for 1% of the violence is in any way worse than the violence of the IDF in conjunction with the settler movement as a percentage of the Israeli population.

Well, lets start with the fake data accusation. Gaza says 34,000+ have died. Israel commends itself for only killing 1.5 civilians for every Hamas fighter they have killed, and claims they have killed a ā€œknown 15.000ā€ members of Hamas. 1.5 times 15,000 is 22,500, is it not? That coupled with the 15,000 known Hamas Israel says it has killed comes to a total of 37,500 Palestinian dead. Please correct me if my math is in error. Which stat do you want to use: Israelā€™s 37,500 or Gazas 34,000+? Iā€™m amenable to whichever number you choose. Which one is it?

As for a ā€œfake narrativeā€ Iā€™m open to listening to you explain what the fake narrative is, along with how you know the narrative is fake and is being provided by Hamas. Will you do that? Can you?

As for the ā€œfake peacefulnessā€ please explain the military violence coming from the average Gazan. You know, the 2,250,000 out of the 2,300,000 population. Iā€™m in full agreement with you that Hamas is a violent, sadistic, murderous organization. But Hamas terrorists comprise a tiny fraction of Gazaā€™s population and are responsible for nearly 100% of the violence. So please explain how the 99% of the population that is responsible for 1% of the violence is in any way worse than the violence of the IDF in conjunction with the settler movement as a percentage of the Israeli population.
34000 Gazans killed isn't what Hamas is reporting and you know it. Their statement is 35000 CIVILIANS, primarily women and children. And we've gone over the statistical analysis that shows that the Hamas numbers are clearly fake. But alas, you happily regurgitate them anyhow.

Fake narratives: You know like the 'armband' controversy separating the peaceful Palestinians from the Hamas members? Or the Israeli missile that destroyed the Gazan hospital and killed 500 doctors, nurses, and other peaceful members of Gazan society.

So using your numbers, 35K Gazans (Hamas and 'peaceful' Palestinians alike) have died in this war. Out of 2+ million people contained in an area about the size of Rhode Island. Where's the Genocide? A genocidal regime would have just carpet bombed the region back to being a desert. Which by the way is exactly what Palestine, Syria, or Iran would do it Israel if it could. 300 Drones and missiles show as much.

Finally, I noticed you didn't actually address the real topic of my post. The fact that you don't actually hate Hamas as you stated. You only hate (supposedly) the militant faction of Hamas. The 'civil' side of Hamas, you give every indication (even with this reply) that you support them and their mission. Its like arguing that the typists in the Nazi steno pool weren't really Nazis. But knowing how depraved Hamas has shown themselves to be, I can understand why you'd need to find some line of demarcation (even if deep down you know its fake) to continue to cheer them on in their fight against Israeli oppression.

34000 Gazans killed isn't what Hamas is reporting and you know it. Their statement is 35000 CIVILIANS, primarily women and children. And we've gone over the statistical analysis that shows that the Hamas numbers are clearly fake. But alas, you happily regurgitate them anyhow.

Fake narratives: You know like the 'armband' controversy separating the peaceful Palestinians from the Hamas members? Or the Israeli missile that destroyed the Gazan hospital and killed 500 doctors, nurses, and other peaceful members of Gazan society.

So using your numbers, 35K Gazans (Hamas and 'peaceful' Palestinians alike) have died in this war. Out of 2+ million people contained in an area about the size of Rhode Island. Where's the Genocide? A genocidal regime would have just carpet bombed the region back to being a desert. Which by the way is exactly what Palestine, Syria, or Iran would do it Israel if it could. 300 Drones and missiles show as much.

Finally, I noticed you didn't actually address the real topic of my post. The fact that you don't actually hate Hamas as you stated. You only hate (supposedly) the militant faction of Hamas. The 'civil' side of Hamas, you give every indication (even with this reply) that you support them and their mission. Its like arguing that the typists in the Nazi steno pool weren't really Nazis. But knowing how depraved Hamas has shown themselves to be, I can understand why you'd need to find some line of demarcation (even if deep down you know its fake) to continue to cheer them on in their fight against Israeli oppression.
34,000+ or 35,000 Iā€™m fine with which number you pick. Gaza doesnā€™t label the dead by Hamas or non-Hamas, they just count how many there are. Israel, OTOH, announces with pride that is has kept civilian deaths/per Hamas death to 1,5/1, and also proudly says it has killed 15,000 Hamas (which technically is true because they have gone after Hamas civil employees and their families; if theyā€™ve killed 15,000 of Hamasā€™ military wing theyā€™ve about got them all ( do they say theyā€™ve about got them all?). So Israelā€™s official count by their very own math is theyā€™ve killed 37,500 Palestinians (itā€™s interesting that Gaza authorities label the dead by men, women and children, but Israel only goes by Hamas and non-Hamas). So okay, a while back a professor showed Gazaā€™s numbers canā€™t be right. So Gazaā€™s count of 34,000-35,000 is not right. For the sake of argument letā€™s agree 34,000-35,000 is whack. Should we therefore stick with Israelā€™s number of 37,500? Iā€™m goid with that if you are.

As for the fake narrative I confess I donā€™t know about an armband controversy, so Iā€™m in no position to comment about that. I do remember the missile controversy and I remember hearing arguments both ways: Israel said Hamas did it and Hamas says it was Israel. Was it ever independently clarified or did it just end in he said/he said, I honestly donā€™t remember. But letā€™s agree it was a Hamas rocket (Iā€™m not sure Hamas has many missiles). Is it your contention that none of the dead doctors, nurses or patients were peaceful? Sorry, I donā€™t buy that.

Whereā€™s the genocide? Genocide is the intentional use of violence to eradicate as many (preferably all) of a societal group, usually based on race. Israel has said it is doing exactly that until it successfully drives any Palestinians it doesnā€™t kill into the desert. Thereā€™s your genocide. Israel sats give them enough time and theyā€™ll get them all, God gave them permission yo do it. Remember?

You are correct, my hatred is for a wing of Hamas that is intent on fomenting violence, not on the wing that built hospitals, schools, universities, museums, art galleries, day care centers erc. etc. Unlike some people on this board I donā€™t hate Palestinians for being Palestinians (as if they have a choice in the matter)just like I donā€™t hate Israelis for being Israeli (although full disclosure: Iā€™m none too fond of Zionists). My displeasure is aimed totally at those who commit violence. Which is why so much of my vitriol is directed at Israel. Theyā€™ve exacted their revenge, they need to stand down.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
34,000+ or 35,000 Iā€™m fine with which number you pick. Gaza doesnā€™t label the dead by Hamas or non-Hamas, they just count how many there are. Israel, OTOH, announces with pride that is has kept civilian deaths/per Hamas death to 1,5/1, and also proudly says it has killed 15,000 Hamas (which technically is true because they have gone after Hamas civil employees and their families; if theyā€™ve killed 15,000 of Hamasā€™ military wing theyā€™ve about got them all ( do they say theyā€™ve about got them all?). So Israelā€™s official count by their very own math is theyā€™ve killed 37,500 Palestinians (itā€™s interesting that Gaza authorities label the dead by men, women and children, but Israel only goes by Hamas and non-Hamas). So okay, a while back a professor showed Gazaā€™s numbers canā€™t be right. So Gazaā€™s count of 34,000-35,000 is not right. For the sake of argument letā€™s agree 34,000-35,000 is whack. Should we therefore stick with Israelā€™s number of 37,500? Iā€™m goid with that if you are.
Whether its negligence or obtuseness, you again avoided delineating civilians.

As for Hamas civil servants, I see them like our reservists. When WW3 breaks out, and Russia, China, or whomever starts killing American reservists, no one is going to consider them non-soldiers. Trying to pretend that they are some innocent and segregated component of the Hamas government is patently moronic.

As for the fake narrative I confess I donā€™t know about an armband controversy, so Iā€™m in no position to comment about that. I do remember the missile controversy and I remember hearing arguments both ways: Israel said Hamas did it and Hamas says it was Israel. Was it ever independently clarified or did it just end in he said/he said, I honestly donā€™t remember. But letā€™s agree it was a Hamas rocket (Iā€™m not sure Hamas has many missiles). Is it your contention that none of the dead doctors, nurses or patients were peaceful? Sorry, I donā€™t buy that.
You don't remember your story about Israeli troops rolling the tank to the Hospital in the Gaza strip, shooting up all the 'unarmed' Hamas individuals and then putting yellow arm bands on the validated civilians (who could then go anywhere without risk) and red arm bands for those suspected of being part of the enemy forces. You were torn up because it was so shocking that the Israelis would use armbands just like the Germans did to separate the gas chamber victims from the slave mine victims.

And yes the rocket attack that hit the hospital was validated. Both as not having actually hit the hospital, but rather a parking garage next door, and for not having killed 500 Palestinians, and for having been fired by Hamas and not Israel (as shown on live local TV footage from a weather camera). But given your sources of news on the topic, I'm not surprised to find you think this is still an object up for debate. That's the definition of a fake narrative.

Whereā€™s the genocide? Genocide is the intentional use of violence to eradicate as many (preferably all) of a societal group, usually based on race. Israel has said it is doing exactly that until it successfully drives any Palestinians it doesnā€™t kill into the desert. Thereā€™s your genocide. Israel sats give them enough time and theyā€™ll get them all, God gave them permission yo do it. Remember?
So we all agree that China attempted to Genocide the US with the Coronovirus, right?

You are correct, my hatred is for a wing of Hamas that is intent on fomenting violence, not on the wing that built hospitals, schools, universities, museums, art galleries, day care centers erc. etc. Unlike some people on this board I donā€™t hate Palestinians for being Palestinians (as if they have a choice in the matter)just like I donā€™t hate Israelis for being Israeli (although full disclosure: Iā€™m none too fond of Zionists). My displeasure is aimed totally at those who commit violence. Which is why so much of my vitriol is directed at Israel. Theyā€™ve exacted their revenge, they need to stand down.
And there it is. You don't hate the terrorist support network, just the guy holding the gun, bomb, etc. Whatever helps you sleep I guess, given your chosen side.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT