ADVERTISEMENT

Gas Prices Hit 12 Month High

Return the Diamonds- let's get the country back From the abyss- or lose it completely. Even if we lose the fossil fuels it's over as we know it- many people Will not be able to make it

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Paid $4.19 a gallon for gas yesterday at the Murphys in Hudson Oaks. While I was filling up, a woman pulled up to the pump beside me, I overheard her crying telling her friend she didn't have enough money to buy gas for the week to get to work and feed her kids. She had three little kids in the back seat and was sitting there crying I guess trying to figure out what to do. I felt bad for her went over and put my credit card in her gas pump and told her to fill up her tank. Then she really started crying. I left not knowing if I was scammed or not but who cares, if she was desperate enough to put up an act, so be it.

Had to edit this, spell check put (feeling instead of filling) Kind of change the whole meaning. LOL

Last edited:
Paid $4.19 a gallon for gas yesterday at the Murphys in Hudson Oaks. While I was filling up, a woman pulled up to the pump beside me, I overheard her crying telling her friend she didn't have enough money to buy gas for the week to get to work and feed her kids. She had three little kids in the back seat and was sitting there crying I guess trying to figure out what to do. I felt bad for her went over and put my credit card in her gas pump and told her to fill up her tank. Then she really started crying. I left not knowing if I was scammed or not but who cares, if she was desperate enough to put up an act, so be it.

Had to edit this, spell check put (feeling instead of filling) Kind of change the whole meaning. LOL
My Whataburger workers told me just this AM they're ride sharing to get to work. One said she flat couldn't afford to drive to work without help. This is a first for all of them.

Texaco down the street had regular at a record high $4.19.

As i posted in the Corral, i found it for $3.91 today in DFW (Grand Prairie, to be more exact). Everywhere else it had already jump to $4.39. I saved myself $6 on filling up by finding that price close by to where i work.

281663085_576483373834966_5827590073251300670_n.jpg

Reactions: OUSOONER67
If Biden were truly interested in lowering the price of gasoline wouldn't he be doing everything he could to work with the oil and gas business to produce more oil and gas? Instead his administation talks federal land leases, while enacting burdonsome regulations that have stifled Oil and Gas. Make no mistake this is 100% intentional and Democrats are lying to the American people.

I hope fuel prices go through the roof. Make people feel the consequences of their vote.
Agree In a way but most didn't vote for
Him. Sad it was
Stolen from a prez who would have made the WHOLE WORLD better- make no mistake the whole world is hurting- and we are
Hurting bc we weren't more involved- the whole establishment has been taken over and it's both parties- to Coin a phrase from Fun with Dick and Jane..."we are in a real pickle Dick"

Look at the bright side, if the country survives Biden and the Democrats purposely running the country into the ground it will be a long time before anyone breaks his records. I used to think Obama was the worst President in modern times, now I think Biden is the worst President in the country's history and we are only 16 months into his Presidency.

Look at the bright side, if the country survives Biden and the Democrats purposely running the country into the ground it will be a long time before anyone breaks his records. I used to think Obama was the worst President in modern times, now I think Biden is the worst President in the country's history and we are only 16 months into his Presidency.
Lamumba and Carter are smiling. But be truthful. Did any of us ever see Brandon the disaster he's demonstrating? I didn't.

I had our bulk gasoline tank filled a couple of weeks ago at $4.40 per gallon. It was only $0.09 cheaper than buying it in town. I was disappointed with this discount as I am accustomed to a savings of around $0.25 per gallon.

Here it is two weeks later. Gasoline is selling in town for $4.67. My real savings is no longer coming at the time of purchase. It’s coming from buying 300 gallons at a time and watching the price rise over time before I can use the fuel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT