ADVERTISEMENT

Gas Prices Hit 12 Month High

Over and under on gas prices/food shortages/mass of the invasion/ amount of stolen money from them before Americans figure out we have the power and can do something rather than count on an occupied territory of the DC swamp by anti Americans to save us🤔

US stock markets are down 9 of the last 10 weeks. Brandon promised economic stagnation in Democrat debates. And 81 million Americans didn't get Brandon's message?

My classical mechanics formula tells me a population of 331 million with an average IQ of 98 got Brandon's memo. I recommend the documentary 2000 Mules. Keep in mind. Cell phone geo tracking was exact science on January 6. Highly questionable in the documentary, so the left would have us believe.

US stock markets are down 9 of the last 10 weeks. Brandon promised economic stagnation in Democrat debates. And 81 million Americans didn't get Brandon's message?

My classical mechanics formula tells me a population of 331 million with an average IQ of 98 got Brandon's memo. I recommend the documentary 2000 Mules. Keep in mind. Cell phone geo tracking was exact science on January 6. Highly questionable in the documentary, so the left would have us believe.
We need the real president back.

Really? You're surprised that wealth and power lead to corruption? Huh. I thought you were smarter than that.

Yet when you see it, Hillary was a BAD Candidate. Smdh. Meanwhile tears were shed in the Allen home over her loss to a Reality TV Star? Wtf? Yep keep PDX Weird but please keep the Weird over there. Thanks.

Reactions: iasooner2000
How about food lockdowns? Anyone still thinking we are NOT at war? It's not Russia folks although the puppet anti American shadow govt is provoking the big red bear...

Forget Covid lockdowns- how about "fuel" lockdowns- it's Coming Bc people
Are Complicit With the demons stealing elections and totally destroying the economy and country
Ever more expensive natural gas could see shortages this winter I just heard on WBAP.

I just locked in at 11.9 cents per kwh for 24 months with Just Energy. On Election Day, 5.2 cents per kwh. Texas electricity rates can be tracked at powertochoose.org. Current best deals are 13.3 cents for 36 months for my zip code.

Ever more expensive natural gas could see shortages this winter I just heard on WBAP.

I just locked in at 11.9 cents per kwh for 24 months with Just Energy. On Election Day, 5.2 cents per kwh. Texas electricity rates can be tracked at powertochoose.org. Current best deals are 13.3 cents for 36 months for my zip code.
.105 now and for the past decade. What a terrible cognitive load it must be to keep up with the price fluctuations of these commodities. How goes the fiber project? Haven't seen an update lately...

I can't speak for whoever specifically bought these exemptions, but I would say it isn't uncommon to hear folks say "CC won't hurt me or mine..." That's your POV isn't it?

you mean like when we bullied you into not buying that ford pickup a few years ago because of your blatant hypocrisy?

I’ve never given a position on global warming. I’ve been very emphatic that it’s obvious people like you don’t believe it and that if it were real then those like you and those corrupt elites that sully the message with their actions will be to blame.

you mean like when we bullied you into not buying that ford pickup a few years ago because of your blatant hypocrisy?

I’ve never given a position on global warming. I’ve been very emphatic that it’s obvious people like you don’t believe it and that if it were real then those like you and those corrupt elites that sully the message with their actions will be to blame.
Bullied me? Dude, you grossly overassess your impact on the world.

As I became more aware and gained the means I shifted us from ICE to EV including selling my badass truck. I'm pretty happy with that decision and recognize it is the tiniest most minuscule drop in the bucket, but it is at least some contribution to transitioning humans to more sustainable transportation. If you care to know I can also describe specific investments I've made to support my opinion on CC.

Bullied me? Dude, you grossly overassess your impact on the world.

As I became more aware and gained the means I shifted us from ICE to EV including selling my badass truck. I'm pretty happy with that decision and recognize it is the tiniest most minuscule drop in the bucket, but it is at least some contribution to transitioning humans to more sustainable transportation. If you care to know I can also describe specific investments I've made to support my opinion on CC.

You asked for advice on the board about big new gas guzzling pick ups.

we made fun of you.

you bought a Tesla.

.105 now and for the past decade. What a terrible cognitive load it must be to keep up with the price fluctuations of these commodities. How goes the fiber project? Haven't seen an update lately...
Pipe is in the ground for some time in my subdivision. The fiber crews are not here yet to insert fiber. Once fiber is in the pipes, the AT&T employee splicer will follow up. Who knows when that will be? The good? My cord cutter rate with Charter Spectrum does not end till February. I have Spectrum cable TV plus DigiTier I and 400 meg internet for $143 per month, scheduled to go up to $205 next February.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Pipe is in the ground for some time in my subdivision. The fiber crews are not here yet to insert fiber. Once fiber is in the pipes, the AT&T employee splicer will follow up. Who knows when that will be? The good? My cord cutter rate with Charter Spectrum does not end till February. I have Spectrum cable TV plus DigiTier I and 400 meg internet for $143 per month, scheduled to go up to $205 next February.
Amazing

Corporatist greed is insatiable especially if it can hurt a Democratic President whose party is less bought than the Republicans are! Big business is showing to what degree they hate the one party that may hold them accountable with some regulation when their greed and environmental failures are intentional.

Fine business model to absolutely screw your customers for insane profit and political expedience! Talk about unpatriotic assholes on top of it!

I hope the public moves to electric vehicles sooner to fly the middle finger at big oil and gas. They richly deserve to reap what they sow!

Corporatist greed is insatiable especially if it can hurt a Democratic President whose party is less bought than the Republicans are! Big business is showing to what degree they hate the one party that may hold them accountable with some regulation when their greed and environmental failures are intentional.

Fine business model to absolutely screw your customers for insane profit and political expedience! Talk about unpatriotic assholes on top of it!

I hope the public moves to electric vehicles sooner to fly the middle finger at big oil and gas. They richly deserve to reap what they sow!
I refer you to this link which I posted in an earlier thread which you apparently didn’t see or read. In it he explains with some detail how the administration’s policies are intentionally designed to cause the rise in fuel prices. He doesn’t mention any collusion between the Biden administration and Big Oil, although it would not surprise me to find out there has been. At any rate I encourage you to read the link; it may help you to discover the appropriate place to direct your anger. Read it and then let’s talk about it!

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Wow. The level of dumbassery in this post rivals Clintard's. Congrats on the achievement, leftard.

Wonder what your opinion of Big Tech is?

Yeah Unkie sam and China battery people way more ethical 😳

Where were you during Covid lockdowns when the evil oil and gas companies were bleeding billions of dollars?

$5.19 today. Cost me 26 to fill the mower then another 51.90 to fill my extra tanks. I then filled the truck up that hauls everything 71.60. The first two lawns I mow after work basically pay my gas for the week to mow the other 6.

All Hail OPEC but LIV. lol what a joke the world is.

huh.gif

conor-mc-gregor-who-the-fook-is-that-guy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT