ADVERTISEMENT

Gas Prices Hit 12 Month High

Samuel L. Jackson and the bimbo from Hunger Games don't give a mouse's hiney about those minorities in South Chicago and East Cleveland who can't fill a gas tank at $1.74. Plantation crackers Maxine, Bernie and Biden claim Trump's a racist. Gimme a break.

Pastor Darrel Scott said Trump is best for black America in his lifetime. I agree.

Samuel L. Jackson and the bimbo from Hunger Games don't give a mouse's hiney about those minorities in South Chicago and East Cleveland who can't fill a gas tank at $1.74. Plantation crackers Maxine, Bernie and Biden claim Trump's a racist. Gimme a break.

Pastor Darrel Scott said Trump is best for black America in his lifetime. I agree.
SBI, we're at 2.12 gallon at grand lake.
You're Waco, what's it there. I'm guessing same.

spent $50 to fill up my truck...been a while since I'd seen that. I think it was $2.19 at Loves on I35. Maybe OnCue. They are all around that number now.

I don’t mind the price as the higher it goes the better the Oklahoma economy should get. It’s going to have to get and $10 this $15 a barrel higher to start impacting things most likely. $70 is probably the magic number.

Stop right there! Hell, next you'll be trying to post pics and there goes the neighborhood.🍺
I was at Maynard Phillips Chrysler-Plymouth-Toyota quite a few years ago when a drop dead gorgeous female entered the showroom and introduced herself as an OSU cheer leader. Wow!!! How I wish I had a pic.

It's been a mild winter in cornland but a brutal February so far with -20 actual forecasted for tomorrow night then a warming trend.

heard that Conono/Phillips is laying off some people in Bartlesville. Probably just the typical "we can do more with less" the low price of oil has put on the oil industry. I think it's like 75 people and they will try to keep them in house, but some will be gone. Also eliminating the shuttle from Houston to Bartlesville. However, with their recent purchase of Concho some of those jobs may end up in Bartlesville. The City Council is going to give $10,000 to those people who buy a house in the city limits, and $20,000 to those who build a house. Trying to keep them in Bartlesville versus living in Tulsa and Owasso and commuting.

In debates, Beijing Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates. Biden did not campaign. He could draw no crowds at rallies. In last world testing, the U. S. average IQ was 98. The U. S. population is 331 million.

America is not stupid enough to award Biden with an all time record 80 million LEGAL votes. Nowhere near.

In debates, Beijing Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates. Biden did not campaign. He could draw no crowds at rallies. In last world testing, the U. S. average IQ was 98. The U. S. population is 331 million.

America is not stupid enough to award Biden with an all time record 80 million LEGAL votes. Nowhere near.
Preach on brother.
Everyday I anger at the preposterous lie that panty shield Biden got 80 milly.

Patently ridiculous.

We have so much corn/methane up here they are using it at like 51/49 in the newer “flex fuel” vehicle blend. Once they eliminate cows imagine how cheap the fuel will be with all the extra corn gas on hand (will have to ship or pipe it all to Chiney)

Last edited:
Preach on brother.
Everyday I anger at the preposterous lie that panty shield Biden got 80 milly.

Patently ridiculous.
On the way home from lunch from a project, WBAP in Cow Town told me the Georgia State Legislature has passed strict election laws. Georgia legislature never wants it's state to be guilty of handing the Senate or Presidency to one of the political Parties again through cheating.

On the way home from lunch from a project, WBAP in Cow Town told me the Georgia State Legislature has passed strict election laws. Georgia legislature never wants it's state to be guilty of handing the Senate or Presidency to one of the political Parties again through cheating.
That's good.
Georgia might be salvageable, the Idiot Stacy Abrams notwithstanding.

I'm borrowing this from the old school brothers...

"Keep hope alive!"

Reactions: iasooner2000
That's good.
Georgia might be salvageable, the Idiot Stacy Abrams notwithstanding.

I'm borrowing this from the old school brothers...

"Keep hope alive!"
Stacey is shouting "racist!" One must have an ID to buy a beer. Stacey is too stupid to realize Nancy is calling her stupid for demanding she be excused from presenting a photo ID to vote. Nancy says it's unfair to ask minorities to present a photo ID to vote. Stacey and I are too stupid. Is Nancy right?

I just filled up for $2.47 at Murphy's Walmart. Price creep soldiers on as Beijing Biden promised. Ethanol free regular is $2.87.

My yard mowing lady told us this AM is her last day to mow our yard. I'll have to find someone new. She's retiring. I wonder if she uses ethanol free in her mowers. I do when I mow.

$2.74 for the 88/12 today here (thanks Keystone killer asshole; I would say his name but know he doesn’t remember or care what he signed)

Last edited:
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Come on prices... keep going up. More importantly... can the crack spread keep increasing?

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT