ADVERTISEMENT

Gas Prices Hit 12 Month High

Paid $2.57 a gallon yesterday at the Murphy's in Hudson Oaks. Overheard an older gentleman cussing Biden to his wife sitting in the passenger seat when he saw the price. The amusing part was he had a Biden/Harris sticker on his bumper. I started to say something but thought better of it.
That right there...
The inexplicable dichotomy of that defies all logic and reason.
History will reflect poorly on this eventually.
Like, "What the hell were those people thinking?"

LOL gas prices go up when you're not in a recession!

Sorry we're not in a recession?

Didn't seem to be a problem during the Trump economy before Democrats used a pandemic to hurt both the economy and Trump.
Higher oil prices are good for our family, the higher the better but unlike most I don't just look out for what's best for me.

Tomorrow AM I'll be headed for the Nations for a visit with the Choctaw brothers. The Choctaw hotel manager told wife they're understaffed. People don't want to work. Hugo Biden stimulus checks. I stay free at Choctaw hotels.

I'll be checking on gasoline prices.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I gassed up in Devol, OK for $2.71. The Choctaw had regular for $2.59. The lowest I saw was QT in Fort Worth at $2.32.

The Grand Cafe at Choctaw Resort in Durant is understaffed. The manager told me former cooks and servers rather stay home for Hugo Biden's stimulus.

Daughter's steakhouse in Waco remains understaffed. I see 21 Dimm Senators want new stimulus. Restaurants aren't understaffed enough?

KWTX TV last night when I got home told me Feb. saw 3400 new oil jobs for Texas. Thousands of oil and gas jobs were lost in Texas during the pandemic.

I dined at my understaffed Outback last evening. Server told me former cooks and servers rather stay home and collect Beijing Biden's enhanced unemployment. I'm getting a close up look at Hugo Sanders' economic policies.

You are way over-reacting to any economic concern. It’s not like people who work for a paycheck by producing things are important to the economy. No, you’ve got it all wrong. Our friend @07pilt and his cohorts in the MMT community have figured out the magical formula. The solution is to print more fiat money. Easy peasy, problems solved. So quit worrying! Our big government brothers have this under total control. Just relax, settle into your easy chair and let them take care of you. Taking care of you better than you can take care of yourself is what they’re expert at. Trust them, they know exactly what is best for every single one of us.

You are way over-reacting to any economic concern. It’s not like people who work for a paycheck by producing things are important to the economy. No, you’ve got it all wrong. Our friend @07pilt and his cohorts in the MMT community have figured out the magical formula. The solution is to print more fiat money. Easy peasy, problems solved. So quit worrying! Our big government brothers have this under total control. Just relax, settle into your easy chair and let them take care of you. Taking care of you better than you can take care of yourself is what they’re expert at. Trust them, they know exactly what is best for every single one of us.
Worthy of 100 likes. Sometimes I wish I could think as quickly as you and 2012Bearcat.

spent $50 to fill up my truck...been a while since I'd seen that. I think it was $2.19 at Loves on I35. Maybe OnCue. They are all around that number now.
I filled up the Tesla last night - $8.86... Just like it was 3 years ago.

This is an administration that still believes that white nationalism and global warming are the greatest threats to US security. Brandon says he will do everything to get gas prices down except open up pipelines and remove US drilling restrictions, etc….We import Oil from Russia, think about that and compare to our policies. Brandon has us dependent on foreign oil, dumb MF’er too stupid to realize what he has done to domestic oil has weakened the US military and economy. Rising gas prices combined with this inflation will send more Americans in to poverty. I guess everyone can afford Tesla’s. Brandon is a disgrace. It was interesting watching the news last night and interviews of these Americans asking the President to do something for America just for once. People are begging for him to act.

I live in OK, I love high gas prices. I should always vote Democrat they continually deliver on high energy prices.

For all of the gnashing of teeth I rarely see people alter their behavior as fuel prices rise.

I live in OK, I love high gas prices. I should always vote Democrat they continually deliver on high energy prices.

For all of the gnashing of teeth I rarely see people alter their behavior as fuel prices rise.
At $5 a gallon they might. We shall see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT