ADVERTISEMENT

Gas Prices Hit 12 Month High

Crazy that the subject of "start conserving and limiting the damage" hasn't really been a big talking point.

Glad I just sold my house, would hate to pay my energy bills in the coming 6-9 months...

Gassed up for $4.39 on Thursday. $73 to fill up a sedan. Thanks Brandon.
Brandon promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates in Democrat debates. He's delivering at a higher rate than I suspected.

Did I hear right? Brandon is sending the border czar to Europe to fix the Ukraine-Russia mess? Have we had a worse foreign policy president? He can't secure Portland and we asked him to secure Kabul. Is he about to remove sanctions from Obama's pals in Tehran?

We never want to again be victims of the Democrat vote harvesting scheme.

You should think about an EV - lots of new models coming to market.
Cars are a waste of money (I compartmentalize them as a utility). I bought my car in 2014. It was a 2013 trade-in with 12,000 miles and still under original warranty for another five years. I got it for 50% off of MSRP. A great deal. I plan on keeping it for 20+ and maybe even 25+ years so buying another car is not an option….voting out these dumb*sses running the country right now is a much better option.

Cars are a waste of money (I compartmentalize them as a utility). I bought my car in 2014. It was a 2013 trade-in with 12,000 miles and still under original warranty for another five years. I got it for 50% off of MSRP. A great deal. I plan on keeping it for 20+ and maybe even 25+ years so buying another car is not an option….voting out these dumb*sses running the country right now is a much better option.
My like new 2007 PT Cruiser was a 15,000 mile CA rental when I bought it from my Ford dealer. Today finds 146,000 miles. I just got it broke in good.

KBB tells me wife's 2017 Jeep average trade is $19,000. We bought it new for $18,000. I may sell it. I have my eye on a 2009 PT with 56,000 miles. I can't afford a hubcap for an EV.

I drive a F350 dually diesel truck. We have a couple different work trailers we pull. Overall mileage is 55-60,000 miles a year. Usually have a trailer of some sort for 18-20,000 of those miles.

Fortunately we have a good business model and our clients still need service and consulting on a regular basis.

48 gallon tank on the F350. Makes for a big fill up multiple times a week.

Sooo anti Russia- awake yet? They want to destroy our once great economy

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
For such a smart guy you seem to be ignoring the cost of operation, maintenance, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
My like new 2007 PT Cruiser was a 15,000 mile CA rental when I bought it from my Ford dealer. Today finds 146,000 miles. I just got it broke in good.

KBB tells me wife's 2017 Jeep average trade is $19,000. We bought it new for $18,000. I may sell it. I have my eye on a 2009 PT with 56,000 miles. I can't afford a hubcap for an EV.
I would have absolutely guessed you drove a PT Cruiser. Let me guess, you got the Dark Plum Pearl Coat didn’t you?

The Kia Soul would be right up your alley.

Just at you bub. Didn't need a treehouse to do that. Hell don't even need a step stool to do that.

Ok 🤣

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000
I would have absolutely guessed you drove a PT Cruiser. Let me guess, you got the Dark Plum Pearl Coat didn’t you?

The Kia Soul would be right up your alley.
My color is Radiant Silver, one of 2 colors which made the entire 11 year run of the PT.

I've never been to the Toluca, Mexico (PT) assembly plant. I've visited Brampton, Ontario (Intrepid, Vision, Concord), St. Louis ( (mini vans), Toledo (Jeep), Belvidere (Neon), etc. My company was big in export. My favorite paint shop was Taurus-Sable, Atlanta. Now closed.

Chrysler workers raced just finished Neons to storage on asphalt. St. Paul Ford workers raced Rangers and Mazda pick-ups to storage on dirt.

I loved to watch those cats build autos.

My color is Radiant Silver, one of 2 colors which made the entire 11 year run of the PT.

I've never been to the Toluca, Mexico (PT) assembly plant. I've visited Brampton, Ontario (Intrepid, Vision, Concord), St. Louis ( (mini vans), Toledo (Jeep), Belvidere (Neon), etc. My company was big in export. My favorite paint shop was Taurus-Sable, Atlanta. Now closed.

Chrysler workers raced just finished Neons to storage on asphalt. St. Paul Ford workers raced Rangers and Mazda pick-ups to storage on dirt.

I loved to watch those cats build autos.
Definitely a Kia Soul kinda guy.
kia-soul-hamster-ad-clinches-2010-silver-effie-award-21330_1.jpg

I don't recall setting foot at a Kia dealer in my life. I was once at a Hyundai dealer to look at the 2.4 liter Chrysler engine under the hood.
Wife is on her 7th Kia Optima now the K5. For the miles she drives back and forth to work there is not a better car out there IMO. She trades every two years with about 80K miles. Great car for the money and has some of the best resale of any car on the market. Damn thing has surprising performance, great styling, all the bells and whistles, runs like a champ on highway and gets about 38 MPG.
Daughter picks up her new Telluride on the 23 or 24th of this month. Had to order it as the KIA stores are selling them as fast as they can get them.
Helps that I have a very good friend that is the owner of the store and another very good friend that is the GSM of the store.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT