ADVERTISEMENT

Gas Prices Hit 12 Month High

Like 2012 Bearcat has stated- until enough people get enough of a bellyful to actually want to cause change- We will live With What's happening- It sure is not Going to get better ....and if anyone thinks the establishment GOP is going to save the day...let's talk about some ocean front property in Wellston I will make you a great deal on ;)

Reactions: OUSOONER67
275402777_169501075411934_7861007060326585048_n.jpg

It's kind of funny and sad that Russia pays for propaganda for the USA to totally wreck their economy to do woke bull crap to try and get off of fossil fuels, so we will pay them for theirs and make their economy strong while wrecking ours.,,,, When we have not a sliver of hope of depending on solar and wind.

The amazing thing is that's how people sit back and take this while the bureaucrats, Sorry the crony bureaucrats get paid off to crap on We the people. At some point everyone needs to figure out that we the people have the power and you need to forget about your little comfy lifestyle because that's about to totally be gone if you sit back and do nothing.

We all need to speak out and get together and stand up or society as we know it is over. It's already over as we know it but this is about to be 1984 George Orwell Stink.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Meh, I just want to see how much ice cream you have in your freezers.
None at the moment. Sigh.

Oh and this will probably gall you guys... discovered today that we have free charging at my new office. So yeah, that "fill up" just went to zero.

None at the moment. Sigh.

Oh and this will probably gall you guys... discovered today that we have free charging at my new office. So yeah, that "fill up" just went to zero.
Not galled, have a company vehicle and gas card. My wife drives, maybe, 6 miles a day for her job so fillin’ up the suv isn’t painful.

Reactions: davidallen
I heard some really good advice today and I immediately thought of you....

When the prices of antiques are down and it feels like you can't buy a break. When it seems like monetary policy is aimed directly at your gonads. That's when you, @OUSOONER67, need to think like those meth-smoking neighbors of yours. Do you think they woke up this morning saying "I don't have no money so no crank for me today"? **** no! They got their ass out the door and they found a way. You be like those meth heads - you pick your head up and you go find a way.

Wish you all the best brother.

I heard some really good advice today and I immediately thought of you....

When the prices of antiques are down and it feels like you can't buy a break. When it seems like monetary policy is aimed directly at your gonads. That's when you, @OUSOONER67, need to think like those meth-smoking neighbors of yours. Do you think they woke up this morning saying "I don't have no money so no crank for me today"? **** no! They got their ass out the door and they found a way. You be like those meth heads - you pick your head up and you go find a way.

Wish you all the best brother.

Thanks for the advice but I am good. No meth head neighbors around me, just rich land owners that are good people. In fact we are trying to get more land as well, looking at 35 more acres right now that will give us a total of 50 acres, gotta start somewhere as land hardly ever comes up for sale around here.

And maybe I should send Joe a thank you card, buying right now is really good as a lot of people are struggling and I am stocking up so I am fine with not selling many Antiques at the moment. Will make more money off the stuff in 3 yrs when Republicans straighten out his blunders so no worries. Was the same way the last 4 yrs when Obama was in office then things got a lot better when he was gone, people were buying again.

Samuel L. Jackson can pay his mortgage and fill his gas tank. He votes Democrat.

I care much more about black America, many who can't fill their gas tanks or buy beef patties. Of course, I ain't black.
Poverty isn't color blind don't forget about white trash so to speak- and lower middle class about to drop out of middle class- sickening what's going on- anyone that doesn't know it's by design needs to wake the S up

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
My Planter's Spanish legumes just went up to $3.38 from $3.18. Planter's pays more to get them to Walmart. Every thing I buy needs a truck that burns diesel fuel.

My favorite from Brandon? His criticism of evil Big Oil. Oil has 9000 permits to drill. They can drill all they want. Brandon didn't bother to tell us most geologists believe there is nothing to drill for on the 9000 permits Brandon agreed to.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Went to Claremore for a livestock show this weekend. Looking at the traffic on l44 you wouldn’t think fuel prices were this high. Literally thousands of vehicles in that 90 mile stretch from Tulsa to OKC today.

Is it Vinita where the biggest McDonald's in the world is? Orlando McDonald's claims to be the largest. Not so. I've dined at both.

McDonald's tells me Moscow is where one finds the most cash registers.

I enjoyed dining above I-44.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Sc@dodge assured us of e-commercial passenger flight by around 2025 if memory serves.
Perhaps start with the trucking industry first before reaching for the stars

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT