ADVERTISEMENT

Flynn

EXgx1EBUwAE6XWS

No, they helped get Biff elected. That fact shall always be remembered. Hello? Our enemy supported Trump. That doesn't go away. The Mueller report lays it out pretty well. Or his agreement to produce tax returns and then he didn't. That won't go away, either.
So Russia bought like $90,000 of Facebook ads and had pro-Trump bots.

Was that more helpful to an American campaign than the false information funneled to the Hillary campaign via the Steele dossier?

I’m thinking Russia helped Hillary WAAAAAY more than they did Trump. Just look at all the mileage Russia has gotten out of that. And even better, Hillary had to pay for it! Talk about collusion!

wyomingosualum gets it. Nothing hard here.

Trump has never steered U. S. uranium reserves to Moscow. No Russian bank has ever wired funds to a Melania bank account.

Trump lobbed missiles at Putin's favorite client. Picture Hillary lobbing missiles at any Putin client.

Petroleum is the Russian economy. The U. S. is the world's leading natural gas exporter. Trump has stolen Russian petroleum customers. Hillary is anti U. S. export.

Putin is anti fracking. Hillary is anti fracking.

So reports tell us Russians spent $100,000 on Facebook in support of Trump. The Hillary campaign and Super PACs spent $1.2 billion trashing Trump. Somebody didn't get their money's worth.

Oh, and the reports I read about Putin strong men in Wichita threatening Hillary backers at the polls? I can find no such evidence whatsoever.

Putin prefers Hillary. Always has.

If Mueller had a speck of character, he never would have accepted the lead in Coup Attempt I.

Read. The. Words. Of. The. Lawyer. Whose. Work. Was. Bastardized.
elololololololololol!!!

Start with page 1. Page 2 comes after page 1. And so on. Read it in sequential page order until you get to the end. Take your time. I'm not expecting you to report back until June. There's citations and stuff, so if you need extra time, no problem boobear.

This is a really important piece from former Justice Department official Mary McCord, whose words Bill Barr twisted into a pretzel in order to justify dismissing the case against Gen. Flynn. :cool:

You can’t say you weren’t provided with the accurate story, but I know there’s no way you will risk your confirmation bias by watching this. You’ll just stupidly mock a source that’s been 100% correct for two years.

Reactions: iasooner1
elololololololololol!!!

Start with page 1. Page 2 comes after page 1. And so on. Read it in sequential page order until you get to the end. Take your time. I'm not expecting you to report back until June. There's citations and stuff, so if you need extra time, no problem boobear.
You can’t say you weren’t provided with the accurate story, but I know there’s no way you will risk your confirmation bias by watching this. You’ll just stupidly mock a source that’s been 100% correct for two years.

:cool:

The. Irony.
elololololololololol!!!

I'll mark you down for supporting corruption in the DOJ if you think it benefits Dear Party. You probably think China, Iran, Venezuela, Cuba, North Korea are awesome governments too!!! Banana Republics rule!!!

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT