ADVERTISEMENT

Flynn

#FireWray

Flynn and Grenell need to be co-directors of the FBI. Grenell will need to run the agency while Flynn is away suing the crap out of all those who libeled, slandered and prosecuted him falsely. Flynn need to take some of Obama's millions too.

#FireWray

Flynn and Grenell need to be co-directors of the FBI. Grenell will need to run the agency while Flynn is away suing the crap out of all those who libeled, slandered and prosecuted him falsely. Flynn need to take some of Obama's millions too.

His lawsuit might be successful if he didn't publicly apologize for lying, get publicly fired by Trump for lying, and then swear that he lied.

His lawsuit might be successful if he didn't publicly apologize for lying, get publicly fired by Trump for lying, and then swear that he lied.

His son was being threatened with arrest and ruination and the confession was forced.

You were wrong again. You can keep saying this gaslighting bullshit but you just look like a loser who blames the refs for getting destroyed left and right.

He vowed justice and prosecution of criminals. Your gaslighting is sad at this point.

He just let an admitted criminal walk.

Did you cry yourself to sleep thinking about that?

Why would I cry myself to sleep?

His son was being threatened with arrest and ruination and the confession was forced.

You were wrong again. You can keep saying this gaslighting bullshit but you just look like a loser who blames the refs for getting destroyed left and right.

What was his son going to be arrested and ruined for? What they threaten to prosecute the son for? JFC what a pussy -- he pleaded guilty because they threatened him?

You're of course lying, but even if that was true, why would someone so easily intimidated, so feckless, so easy to bully, be hired as a national security advisor? Has Trump surrounded himself with ANYBODY that's worth a shit?

But, of course, you're lying and distorting facts. So what did they threaten to charge his son with that made him swear under oath he did it, apologize publicly, and Trump fired him for lying?

He just let an admitted criminal walk.

Why would I cry myself to sleep?

What was his son going to be arrested and ruined for? What they threaten to prosecute the son for? JFC what a pussy -- he pleaded guilty because they threatened him?

You're of course lying, but even if that was true, why would someone so easily intimidated, so feckless, so easy to bully, be hired as a national security advisor? Has Trump surrounded himself with ANYBODY that's worth a shit?

But, of course, you're lying and distorting facts. So what did they threaten to charge his son with that made him swear under oath he did it, apologize publicly, and Trump fired him for lying?

I’m honestly glad you aren’t taking this well or even slightly holding yourself or your shit sources responsible for the humiliation you are experiencing.

It’s way more enjoyable this way.

You were wrong again.

You are wrong. I am the board prophet.

I have taken you and the board through a joyride of your toofless Q theories time and time again. The last one was that Mueller would never testify because of another Q theory you embraced.

I’m honestly glad you aren’t taking this well or even slightly holding yourself or your shit sources responsible for the humiliation you are experiencing.

It’s way more enjoyable this way.
Observing facts is very easy. I'll be here for a while.

The truth has been explained to you for two years. You look absolutely pathetic hanging on to the “he plead guilty” line. Yeah he did. And there was a reason. And now he’s free. Deal with it.

I have taken you and the board through a joyride of your toofless Q theories time and time again. The last one was that Mueller would never testify because of another Q theory you embraced.

You are the board dipshit.

This has been one of the worst weeks for liberals yet. Bridgegate gets overwhelmingly overturn by the SCOTUS. Charges are dropped against Flynn due to overwhelming evidence of wrong doing by the government. Then the liberal poster boy for lying, Adam Schiff is forced to release transcripts that show without question, he is a lying POS and the entire Russia investigation Democrats went on for almost four years was complete and utter BS. Top that off with the expected release of more transcripts next week and it looks like another bad week for liberals and a great week for truth, justice and the rule of law. All we need now is indictments of several deep state actors.

Did they schedule Flynn's sentencing yet? Why do you think they keep delaying it? Is ol' Mueller closing in with more charges?

The truth has been explained to you for two years. You look absolutely pathetic hanging on to the “he plead guilty” line. Yeah he did. An

You are the board dipshit.

Don't forget his public twitter apology.

Or this.

b80e3bd1240f9b6f4cab301443c94d83-1024x576.jpg

Yeah boy, really draining the swamp! Cut him loose for crimes he admitted to! Good to be MAGA when you can fix the DOJ!

The irony? I pounded your shit in for 3 years over your pearl clutching over... a politicized DOJ. The problem was that narrative dried up when Fatass was elected - the "Hillary should be charged" mantra went "poof" when reality hit. Now that it's plainly politicized, you're fine with it. Zero objectivity.

ooohh speaking of Meuller. Wonder if he will be indicted or just Weissman?

LOL go get them all! Clean out ALL THE REPUBLICANS!!!! Comey too! There's another lifelong republican in the middle of all this!

Don't forget his public twitter apology.

Or this.

b80e3bd1240f9b6f4cab301443c94d83-1024x576.jpg

Yeah boy, really draining the swamp! Cut him loose for crimes he admitted to! Good to be MAGA when you can fix the DOJ!

The irony? I pounded your shit in for 3 years over your pearl clutching over... a politicized DOJ. The problem was that narrative dried up when Fatass was elected - the "Hillary should be charged" mantra went "poof" when reality hit. Now that it's plainly politicized, you're fine with it. Zero objectivity.

lol

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Russia collusion was invented by the left without a gram of evidence for support. So the left, aided by Amerikan Pravda, invented "evidence." Everyone here who can define math's simplest equation has known this for three years. Everyone here who can clearly define the simplest component of critical thinking has known this for three years. Almost everyone here with an IQ above the national average of 98 has known this for three years.

Flynn was set up. Some bad cops and higher need jail time.

This is not hard. We're not dealing with wave mechanics.

Apparently the dregs at the Collusion News Network are not getting it. Maybe they are as stupid as they try to convince us. But with the airports empty, who's watching?

Russia collusion was invented by the left without a gram of evidence for support. So the left, aided by Amerikan Pravda, invented "evidence." Everyone here who can define math's simplest equation has known this for three years. Everyone here who can clearly define the simplest component of critical thinking has known this for three years. Almost everyone here with an IQ above the national average of 98 has known this for three years.

Flynn was set up. Some bad cops and higher need jail time.

This is not hard. We're not dealing with wave mechanics.

Apparently the dregs at the Collusion News Network are not getting it. Maybe they are as stupid as they try to convince us. But with the airports empty, who's watching?
200.gif

Precisely the response I expected. No one here can match my skills in reading liberals.

I don't just read you guys at this point. I can read a newspaper through you guys.

So you're racism is noted, I appreciate the intellectual honesty to be candid. You are a different stripe than these other maga clones, you actually flirt with intellectual honesty. Flirt, mind you, not embrace. You still went tits up when we went into ATT blaming Obamacare for breaking their retirement treaty.

I know you, Ind'n That Burns. I am watching.

I am.....

R.

[Ya'll think the next iteration of Q will be R? Let's get ahead of it now and get the website domains locked down just in case He-With-Fatty-MeeMaw-Ass doesn't pull it out in November.]

I don't just read you guys at this point. I can read a newspaper through you guys.

So you're racism is noted, I appreciate the intellectual honesty to be candid. You are a different stripe than these other maga clones, you actually flirt with intellectual honesty. Flirt, mind you, not embrace. You still went tits up when we went into ATT blaming Obamacare for breaking their retirement treaty.

I know you, Ind'n That Burns. I am watching.

I am.....

R.

[Ya'll think the next iteration of Q will be R? Let's get ahead of it now and get the website domains locked down just in case He-With-Fatty-MeeMaw-Ass doesn't pull it out in November.]

Curious, what or who do you think "Q" is? Serious question.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT