ADVERTISEMENT

Flynn

07f270e92f8e1c2e73db4c59aabe020c.jpg

What corruption. He pled guilty repeatedly and he gets off scott-free, lol.

Drain the swamp! Wahoo! Can't prosecute people for breaking the law when Fatass is in office!

This. Epstein. Stonewalling Congress. The obvious Stormy Daniels payments and lies to cover it up. Framing Biden. It never stops with these thugs.

EXb73jsWkAMj0TX

Drain the swamp! Wahoo! Can't prosecute people for breaking the law when Fatass is in office!

This. Epstein. Stonewalling Congress. The obvious Stormy Daniels payments and lies to cover it up. Framing Biden. It never stops with these thugs.

EXb73jsWkAMj0TX
tenor.gif

What corruption.

That is all it is. And they don't even try to hide it anymore. They celebrate in it.

Barr is a puppet whose days are hopefully numbered. Sad to see what he is doing to his legacy (not to mention to justice and the rule of law), but a sell out is always revealed for what he is.

That is all it is. And they don't even try to hide it anymore. They celebrate in it.

Barr is a puppet whose days are hopefully numbered. Sad to see what he is doing to his legacy (not to mention to justice and the rule of law), but a sell out is always revealed for what he is.

Be interesting to see what his does with Fatass' numbers. He hasn't really recovered in the battleground states. I'm not sure the average guy on the street will look fondly on this move when the dude pled guilty.

Ju$tice for $ale much?

His legacy of covering up Iran Contra?

His legacy of covering up Iran Contra?

Yep, he just keeps adding to a horrible legacy.

And to thank, three Democrats voted to confirm this man as Attorney General. o_O Thankfully there have been some Democrats who have not been afraid to stand up to his corruption, i.e. Kamala Harris.

Be interesting to see what his does with Fatass' numbers. He hasn't really recovered in the battleground states. I'm not sure the average guy on the street will look fondly on this move when the dude pled guilty.

Ju$tice for $ale much?

Won't change his numbers in my opinion. Those who worship Trump will continue to do so and celebrate this news. Those who have no plans on voting for Trump in November will shake their heads and just have another reason to vote him out of office.

At this point, opinions are set when it comes to Trump. November is all about turnout.

What we have learned from the Flynn case is the left fully believes when they are in charge of government they can abuse it's power to take revenge on their political opponents.

After Trump wins reelection I hope that Trump appoints Flynn and gives him all the power to go scorched earth on the Deep State actors that tried to frame him.

What we have learned from the Flynn case is the left fully believes when they are in charge of government they can abuse it's power to take revenge on their political opponents.

After Trump wins reelection I hope that Trump appoints Flynn and gives him all the power to go scorched earth on the Deep State actors that tried to frame him.
Definitely not a good look for Jim Comey and his Sleazeball Gang. Mueller Weissman is looking pretty stupid too.

It is interesting to watch as the left-wingers/Democrat Party loyalists talk to each other in this thread, desperately trying to display confidence as one of their most favored scandals gets flushed.

I continue to hold out hope that Syskatine, of all the leftists on this board, will eventually display a scintilla of objectivism. But he keeps crushing my hopes! I don’t know why, but I have always thought I could sense a degree of rational thought in Sys that would eventually burst forth. Oh, well, maybe some other time. 2Cents, OTOH, well, there’s no hope there, he’s a lost cause.

Really, I have been lied to for 3+ years straight, pick a topic.

Yet I still believe the morons that have told all those lies unf’nflinchinly.

Why am I so ignorant, Slick?

FTFY

And I don't know why you are (apart from your hate, fear, and bigotry). I keep hoping one day you Trump bots will wake up, but you never do. And let's be honest, you aren't going to. You just go deeper and deeper in with Trump. No convictions, no principles, no morals. Just pure Trump worship.

At this point, your mindset just has to be beat at the polls. And hopefully it will be come November.

FTFY

And I don't know why you are (apart from your hate, fear, and bigotry). I keep hoping one day you Trump bots will wake up, but you never do. And let's be honest, you aren't going to. You just go deeper and deeper in with Trump. No convictions, no principles, no morals. Just pure Trump worship.

At this point, your mindset just has to be beat at the polls. And hopefully it will be come November.

That’s not reality.

What I said is reality.

Pick a topic, I’ll show you video.

FTFY

I do believe the right Democrat candidate (namely Tulsi Gabbard) could have defeated Trump. But there’s no way in hell Joe Biden will. I’m so confident in my prediction I’m willing to place a wager on it with you, 2Cents. What say you?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

EXb73jsWkAMj0TX

tenor.gif

I do believe the right Democrat candidate (namely Tulsi Gabbard) could have defeated Trump. But there’s no way in hell Joe Biden will. I’m so confident in my prediction I’m willing to place a wager on it with you, 2Cents. What say you?

Gabbard would have never beaten Trump lmao! Hell, she could hardly muster 1% support in her own party and most Democrats dismissed her outright. But she could have beaten Trump huh without all that Democratic support? o_O:D

As for Biden, I think Biden can beat Trump and is beating Trump right now. I have my worries about his campaign though and still want to see how he handles some key upcoming decisions/moves.

As for a bet, get back with me in October. Only a fool would make a bet on an American general election in May.

With three years of constant struggles between the left and right, I was growing tired of the rhetoric. I finally read some stories about the Flynn case and it really piqued my interest. I told my liberal wife last year that he is being framed and today is confirmation of my belief. Flynn’s case never passed the smell test just like the Russian collusion never made any sense. The FBI and DOJ need a complete overhaul!

[Flynn admits his crime under oath]

Maga: He was framed.
Yes Flynn did plead guilty after the FBI/DOJ coerced his plea by threatening Flynn's son. You being a liberal fully support that abuse of power as long as it gets you the end result you are looking for.

This alleged coercion angle is something I want to learn more about. So far, I’ve heard no specifics.

Can Russia Russia Russia be officially over now?

Gabbard would have never beaten Trump lmao! Hell, she could hardly muster 1% support in her own party and most Democrats dismissed her outright. But she could have beaten Trump huh without all that Democratic support? o_O:D

As for Biden, I think Biden can beat Trump and is beating Trump right now. I have my worries about his campaign though and still want to see how he handles some key upcoming decisions/moves.

As for a bet, get back with me in October. Only a fool would make a bet on an American general election in May.

Gabbard’s lack of appeal or support from the war mongering Democratic Party establishment and its blindly loyal party sycophants is part of the reason I discount your poll giving Clinton 65% approval upon his departure. It just shows how incredibly myopic the party in general has become, how corrupt it is and how rotten to the core it is.

Yeah, sure, I’ll give you till October if you want. The establishment will probably have scooted Biden right out of the picture by then, having supplanted him with someone else who you will claim has been your choice from the beginning. I can read you like a book, 2Cents!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT