ADVERTISEMENT

First day of official contact with the 2026 class

Never. I just need to put a ‘ditto’ after them
I would really appreciate it if you could say it as lovingly as she is does ... :p

ditto-demi-moore-sad-crying-ghost-movie-5zpub54bfaj5mgrn.gif

Who's Willie?
Willie Saylor was a part of Flo wrestling until there was turmoil, now he is on rokfin wrestling. He is matscouts, does pod casts and is insanely good at ranking high schoolers. I didn't know of him either till I got on message boards. He can be an ass hat but over all is an OK guy. He really does know wrestling and is IN THE KNOW as far as behind the scenes of things like recruiting and transfers and more. He doesn't let alot of info out on the streets but he does so more than just about anybody else IN THE KNOW.

He is most active in the cesspool, I feel as though he likes to torture them a little and make fun of them.

He is secondly most active on the PSU board where he likes to argue with our posters.

Last edited:
Willie Saylor was a part of Flo wrestling until there was turmoil, now he is on rokfin wrestling. He is matscouts, does pod casts and is insanely good at ranking high schoolers. I didn't know of him either till I got on message boards. He can be an ass hat but over all is an OK guy. He really does know wrestling and is IN THE KNOW as far as behind the scenes of things like recruiting and transfers and more. He doesn't let alot of info out on the streets but he does so more than just about anybody else IN THE KNOW.

He is most active in the cesspool, I feel as though he likes to torture them a little and make fun of them.

He is secondly most active on the PSU board where he likes to argue with our posters.
Well said👏👏👏 I enjoy listening to his takes, but he’s prematurely an old curmudgeon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT