ADVERTISEMENT

First day of official contact with the 2026 class

Wrestling ability aside, he doesn't feel like a Cael type kid to me. - Johnstownsteel.

If I'm misunderstanding him or he is talking about someone else I completely apologize.
I thought you were talking to me since you replied to me. My apologies. My excuse for Johnstownsteel is that he he was forced fed a lot of lead paint as a child. It worked.

Sorry JTS, my evil twin won out.

Wrestling ability aside, he doesn't feel like a Cael type kid to me. - Johnstownsteel.

If I'm misunderstanding him or he is talking about someone else I completely apologize.
You ever hear the term "perfect fit for the program" ? That's a thing and personally I feel Jax is the perfect fit for PSU. Bo and Jax could end up at the same weight as well. I like Jax.

I said the same thing about Suriano but for different reasons. He was a Jersey kid and in my mind was just different from the kids already in the program. Cael still went after him just like he will with Bo. His transfer out should have surprised no one tho. Btw, Cael has proven in the past he wasn't that interested elite kids while every other program in the country were salivating over them. You should know this because Marstellar went to OSU because Cael coveted Nolf and Nickal...Chance not as much.

One other thing about Bo, if ya ask me he's not going to get much better. Jax I think has tons of room to get better. If or when OSU gets Jax, you'll hear it from me first.... OSU got the best kid in the class.

Last edited:
You ever hear the term "perfect fit for the program" ? That's a thing and personally I feel Jax is the perfect fit for PSU. Bo and Jax could end up at the same weight as well. I like Jax. I said the same thing about Suriano but for different reasons. He was a Jersey kid and in my mind was just different from the kids already in the program. His transfer out should have surprised no one. Btw, Cael has proven in the past he wasn't that interested elite kids while every other program in the country were salivating over them. You should know this because Marstellar went to OSU because Cael coveted Nolf and Nickal...Chance not so much.

One other thing about Bo, if ya ask me he's not going to get much better. Jax I think has tons of room to get better. If or when OSU get Jax, you'll hear it from me first.... OSU got the best kid in the class.
Great post. I think Jax is special in the way Nolf was special. Whoever gets Jax has a minimum two time champ and that's conservative. I watched the tournaments this spring. Jax is still rising. I'm with you on Suriano. He was a square peg in a round hole and it took a while to understand it.

I understand. Our board has a tight a$$hole sometimes. Got to watch the Ps and Qs. It's nice to talk openly with others.
I'm going to step back after this post, and I hope some other PSU fans do as well. This is an OSU site and it's strange to me to see these PSU fans itching a scratch by starting posts here. You guys are going to wear out our welcome here.

I'm going to step back after this post, and I hope some other PSU fans do as well. This is an OSU site and it's strange to me to see these PSU fans itching a scratch by starting posts here. You guys are going to wear out our welcome here.
Not sure where that came from but bye Felicia. You’re saying PSU fans can’t give true opinions on another board? That’s crazy.

I'm perfectly fine with the PSU posters who frequent this board. They have been respectful and I like the insight from a different perspective that they bring.
I know once wrestling season starts, things may be different.

You ever hear the term "perfect fit for the program" ? That's a thing and personally I feel Jax is the perfect fit for PSU. Bo and Jax could end up at the same weight as well. I like Jax.

I said the same thing about Suriano but for different reasons. He was a Jersey kid and in my mind was just different from the kids already in the program. Cael still went after him just like he will with Bo. His transfer out should have surprised no one tho. Btw, Cael has proven in the past he wasn't that interested elite kids while every other program in the country were salivating over them. You should know this because Marstellar went to OSU because Cael coveted Nolf and Nickal...Chance not as much.

One other thing about Bo, if ya ask me he's not going to get much better. Jax I think has tons of room to get better. If or when OSU gets Jax, you'll hear it from me first.... OSU got the best kid in the class.
So what specifically about Bo doesn’t make him a Cael guy?

To Dixi and Okie_Pat,

I guess my problem isn't Bo and his list, it's that Mineo is that close that he was given permission to publish that list. IMO, Mineo is a huckster out to monetize clicks without regard to how it plays out for anyone else. I guess everyone gets tainted by him in my view.
Just to clarify Mineo took the list photos from Bo’s Dad’s Facebook post.

Eh. little more to it than that. Carl absolutely wanted Chance... until he found out a little bit more about him and rescinded the offer.

Should have done the same with Teasdale (but sure didn't let him stay long)

Eh. little more to it than that. Carl absolutely wanted Chance... until he found out a little bit more about him and rescinded the offer.

Should have done the same with Teasdale (but sure didn't let him stay long)
Would Travis Wittlake be a better example?

Reactions: vhsalum
Btw, "they're" not "their".
5c40ea968409a4d33afaecdecb4b46cf_w200.gif

I'm waiting for the day when I'll have to read members on this board high fiving getting a top
recruit over Cael. That day will come but hopefully Ill be dead in 20 years.

Reactions: AtownPoke
I'm waiting for the day when I'll have to read members on this board high fiving getting a top
recruit over Cael. That day will come but hopefully Ill be dead in 20 years.
If nothing else, being an OSU grad has taught me we are capable of incredibly great things as well as incredibly stupid stuff and both out of no where.

Better keep your head on a swivel…

Wait ...there are flights to PA?
Only through Chicago at 6am, and there is an 83% chance that the United flight will be canceled for mechanical issues but fly instead to Denver. I only know this because it happened too many times. I got smart real fast with United. I used to visit Tulsa several times a year. It's actually a good town.

Only through Chicago at 6am, and there is an 83% chance that the United flight will be canceled for mechanical issues but fly instead to Denver. I only know this because it happened too many times. I got smart real fast with United. I used to visit Tulsa several times a year. It's actually a good town.
It’s a good and terrible city haha. Tulsas finest and the FBI caught a man on americas most wanted list the other day. Just a few blocks from my house.

It’s a good and terrible city haha. Tulsas finest and the FBI caught a man on americas most wanted list the other day. Just a few blocks from my house.
That's crazy. It's a beautiful city. Old oil wealth. Always enjoyed my times there except one. I was in Tulsa maybe 15 times over the years.

Reactions: Cowboy_1988
Times I miss it and times I really don’t. Good people and enjoyed how livable Maple Ridge was, but the weather was about the death of me.

Well I have to confess I did once fly into State College. Direct flight, no Chicago, no mechanical. :)

Reactions: AtownPoke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT