ADVERTISEMENT

Family's private investigator: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

Google Clinton mirders abd go through and systematically dismiss all fifty of them. It will be a good excercise in dismissal.

I did as you asked. I discovered that you watch too many movies where criminal masterminds, who are constantly in the public eye, get away with dozens of felonies over a 30+ year period without ever getting caught.

Reactions: davidallen
They got caught, they're just above the law. It's amazing how many people with knowledge of Whitewater suddenly caught death.

If the Clintons go down they'll drag the entire town down with them. And that's the problem.

They got caught, they're just above the law. It's amazing how many people with knowledge of Whitewater suddenly caught death.

If the Clintons go down they'll drag the entire town down with them. And that's the problem.

So, the Clinton hit man/squad has been proven to exist, but the Clintons have so much power, and grease the right palms to prevent any charges from being leveled in their own direction?

Seems unlikely considering how many people in this country were chanting "lock her up" prior to the election. There are a lot of Clinton haters out there. One of them would have figured out a way to anonymously (or publicly) release smoking gun evidence in at least 1 of the 30+ deaths that the Clintons have perpetrated and gotten away with.

So, the Clinton hit man/squad has been proven to exist, but the Clintons have so much power, and grease the right palms to prevent any charges from being leveled in their own direction?

Seems unlikely considering how many people in this country were chanting "lock her up" prior to the election. There are a lot of Clinton haters out there. One of them would have figured out a way to anonymously (or publicly) release smoking gun evidence in at least 1 of the 30+ deaths that the Clintons have perpetrated and gotten away with.

Why do you think all we hear about is Russia 'influencing' our elections when the DNC was caught red handed boning Bernie? Could it all be to get all the simpletons to look at something shiney? If you don't think that how you're viewed by the Clintons then you're the sucker. She thought you were stupid enough to be swayed by pop stars. And you were.

If Trump comes out of the Russia avalanche still in power, he's the type to burn them all.

Your posts remind me of flashing lights on the roadside ahead. I know better than to slow down and look but sometimes I just can't help myself...

Sometimes I write long-form content (always well sourced and easy to read), other times I provide Tweets, other times memes.

Depends on my mood and the news cycle. =)

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Awww shit:

Screen-Shot-2017-02-24-at-4.49.55-PM.jpg

Kim Dotcom should be surrounded by at least several well trusted bodyguards about now.

Yes, the Clinton death squad is hot on his trail. They are so good at what they do that they can get away with murder in London, New Zealand, or any other country. There is no safe place on this planet.

This may not age well.

Mea culpa if it does. But it might not.

I'm pretty dug in on this one. I think the idea of the Clinton's having a guy (or guys) sneaking around killing their enemies is pretty silly. Sounds like something out of a James Bond movie.

As you say, I may turn out to be way wrong. But, I find it to be so far fetched, that I am willing to take a chance that I am chowing on crow down the line.

FWIW, I said the same thing about the Clinton child sex/trafficking ring.

Reactions: davidallen
I'm pretty dug in on this one. I think the idea of the Clinton's having a guy (or guys) sneaking around killing their enemies is pretty silly. Sounds like something out of a James Bond movie.

As you say, I may turn out to be way wrong. But, I find it to be so far fetched, that I am willing to take a chance that I am chowing on crow down the line.

FWIW, I said the same thing about the Clinton child sex/trafficking ring.

Clintons are in no way going to be directly involved. IF they knew anything about it I imagine there are dozens of degrees of separation.

Podesta on the other hand?

Someone remind me of how Kim Dotcom got so wealthy. I think I saw a 60 Minutes on him but I can't remember the details.

Someone remind me of how Kim Dotcom got so wealthy. I think I saw a 60 Minutes on him but I can't remember the details.

You can look it up on google.

His first big money making venture had to do with him buying a bunch of stock in a company, announcing that he was going to infuse millions into the company, then selling off all of the stock after the stock value shot up. It wouldn't have been legal in the U.S., but insider trading wasn't yet illegal in Germany at the time.

He's a smart dude, but not the most moral/ethical individual.

2013 Vice Doc about Kim. I used to love Vice (esp their documentaries) before they turned SJW.

Can't comment on this documentary, but Vice used to be very good around this time -- and 5 seconds into the doco is the co-founder of Apple talking about Kim.

Watched the first 30 seconds of doco and the interviewer is Tim Pool, who is excellent (he's independent now) -- will watch tonight:

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
So, just to recap....

Seth Rich was killed in July 2016. And Dotcom claims...
1) that he knew SR
2) that he knows SR was the source of the leaks
3) that he himself was involved

...but he said nothing at the time of the death? Or during the campaign while the hacks/leaks were being discussed daily? Or after the election? Or shortly after Trump took office?

So why now?

Of course, based upon any bias one might have they could believe that the Seth Rich thing was dropped at the same time the Russia thing is heating up....but yes, interesting.

Interesting, indeed.

I am curious to see if he delivers the goods today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT