ADVERTISEMENT

Family's private investigator: There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

I don't know enough yet to have an opinion on this but it sure is interesting this dropped at the same time the Seth Rich thing heated up. We can all admit that is sure unusual timing.

Of course, based upon any bias one might have they could believe that the Seth Rich thing was dropped at the same time the Russia thing is heating up....but yes, interesting.

Yes, interesting, to say the least.

kermit-jack-daniels.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Been Jammin
Looks like this shit is about to heat up!!

Holy f*ck, if it actually does.

older interview of Kim Dotcom in NZ from about five years ago, he founded Megaupload and fled to NZ, and has been hiding out in a massive mansion

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I've seen comments from the family in the past they seem curiously uninterested in exploring other alternatives besides "botched robbery".

They seemed overly sensitive to questions about the DNC.

I've seen comments from the family in the past they seem curiously uninterested in exploring other alternatives besides "botched robbery".

They seemed overly sensitive to questions about the DNC.

Two possibilities: $$$$, or fear and common sense having been visited by the spirit of Vince Foster.

Reactions: Medic007
What if I told you...

The video was from a month ago...

Posted to a GoFundMe site started a month prior to that...

By the family...

Wherein the explicitly stated they had yet to seek outside assistance...

My thoughts:

Hell yeah the parents want justice/closure. And seem to be gracious for the help provided.

Not sure how this is some kind of a smoking gun though. Or in any way validates the PI who repeated rumor as fact. Or negates what the family spox has said about not wanting his death politicized.

Mea culpa redux f the timeline is wrong...

Last edited:

Update 3
Posted by Aaron Rich
2 days ago

Hi Everyone,

In light of recent events, I wanted to post a quick update.

First and foremost, I wanted to thank everyone for their support in answering the only question that matters- who killed Seth? Being committed to the facts will be what answers that question.

To date, we have not used any of the raised funds. As previously stated, we will report when we do.

Recent events have unfortunately highlighted our family's need for total independence and control of any private effort to help solve the
murder. We can't take offers of help from third parties as even with steps put in place meant to protect us, we still find our family being used for political motives.

We have never tried to hurt and use others the way we keep getting hurt and used.

I will ask again if everyone would re-share this effort one more time. Help allow us the independence we need to assist, not impede, the solving of Seth's murder. Allow us, Seth's family, to seek out the help required, and not rely on aid offered with strings.

Thank you again for your support.

-Aaron
Help spread the word!

Last edited:
Update 2
Posted by Aaron Rich
1 month ago

Hi,

A quick message from my parents. Your support has been amazing and so extremely touching to them.

Thank you again to everyone! If you could, please take a minute to re-share, tweet, etc.

Context seems clear now: gratitude to those who gave to a GoFundMe set up by Seth's brother, not "thanks /pol for going after the *real* killers."

If this is accurate, then the manner in which "Redpill" presented the video is disingenuous AF.

Last edited:
Update 1
Posted by Aaron Rich
1 month ago

First, I’d like to thank every single person who has donated and shared to help us solve my brother’s murder. Each and every donation gives me hope and confidence that his murder will be solved while also preserving his name and legacy. The private messages of support and encouragement bring a smile to my face. I can’t thank you enough and apologize I can’t thank each of you personally.

I’m currently in Omaha to attend an event for a scholarship being renamed for Seth. This gave me a chance to sit with my parents, go over the comments together which has been great. We have started talking about what are the first efforts we might want to explore doing.

I want to clarify that the family has not taken on any efforts yet. Any effort we take through this will be announced here. Other efforts being conducted are completely independent from the family despite using Seth’s name.

I also want to remind people that any information related to Seth’s murder should be given to the DC Metropolitan Police Department. Their anonymous tip line is (202) 727-9099 or you can text 50411

Thank you all again for your support from the bottom of our hearts.

-Aaron
Help spread the word!

Last edited:
It's almost like the source of the video being used by outside parties to take it upon themselves to politicize the case is making it crystal clear that the family wishes that outside parties not take it upon themselves to politicize the case.

Wait, it's exactly that.

Big, if true.

Mea culpa, if incorrect.

Reactions: Been Jammin
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT