ADVERTISEMENT

Debt Fueled Economic Apocalypse

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Sensible article on the national debt and the threat it poses to the economy. Regardless of your politics we have to get government spending under control. Running trillion dollar deficits every year is not sustainable.
Before the usual suspects throw out their normal solution of just raise taxes please understand we do not have a tax revenue problem, we have a spending problem. I haven't done or looked at the numbers but I know government spending has increased leaps and bounds over any reasonable metric.

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Sensible article on the national debt and the threat it poses to the economy. Regardless of your politics we have to get government spending under control. Running trillion dollar deficits every year is not sustainable.
Before the usual suspects throw out their normal solution of just raise taxes please understand we do not have a tax revenue problem, we have a spending problem. I haven't done or looked at the numbers but I know government spending has increased leaps and bounds over any reasonable metric.
Where's the twin that might criticize you for knowing so little about numbers?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT