ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Have A Problem With The House Bill To Fund Israel?

See that’s the problem. People should not have to worry about the price of milk. You claim to be a bern fan. When in fact you want to be like Bern and watch everyone else sweat it out.
Bet she wakes up daily with a Barack/sleepy poster.

See that’s the problem. People should not have to worry about the price of milk. You claim to be a bern fan. When in fact you want to be like Bern and watch everyone else sweat it out.
What in the world are you talking about

Then why are you for increasing the deficit in order to fund baby killing?

GDP growth is 4.9% and unemployment is under 4%. Deficits don't seem to be hurting anyone except for bondholders.

Blows up? Got any predictions on when that will happen, or even a plausible story for how it will happen?
Well, I own my house and can afford $5 milk and gas so you're right, I'm not terribly impacted by the government's spending malfeasance. Feel sorry (not) for all those young dems though who keep voting for government excess then wondering why inflation and high interest rates have made the thought of home ownership a pipe dream for them. Maybe they should have taken an econ class in place of that gender studies programs.

Well, I own my house and can afford $5 milk and gas so you're right, I'm not terribly impacted by the government's spending malfeasance. Feel sorry (not) for all those young dems though who keep voting for government excess then wondering why inflation and high interest rates have made the thought of home ownership a pipe dream for them. Maybe they should have taken an econ class in place of that gender studies programs.
All those young dems joining the workforce in the best job market since the late nineties sure have it bad.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Sad how out of touch the left is with the average everyday American. Then again this is what the left wants, people with no dreams, easily manipulated, reliant on government and totally subserviently to the whims of the political class.

Sad how out of touch the left is with the average everyday American. Then again this is what the left wants, people with no dreams, easily manipulated, reliant on government and totally subserviently to the whims of the political class.
It's me the out of touch guy who thinks the average American is better off with low unemployment and a growing economy

It's me the out of touch guy who thinks the average American is better off with low unemployment and a growing economy
Yep it’s you, so intent on your team winning you can not see the suffering of the people you claim to want to help. SMFH

Reactions: iasooner2000
Yep it’s you, so intent on your team winning you can not see the suffering of the people you claim to want to help. SMFH
In god we trust all others must bring data. What evidence is there that more people are suffering now than say 2010 or 2011, and what evidence is there that it is from any particular policy that you disagree with? And finally if the deficit is so bad why do you support a bill to help people cheat more on their taxes?

In god we trust all others must bring data. What evidence is there that more people are suffering now than say 2010 or 2011, and what evidence is there that it is from any particular policy that you disagree with? And finally if the deficit is so bad why do you support a bill to help people cheat more on their taxes?
2010, 2011? Grasping for straws aren’t you it’s 2023 after 3 years of your party’s disastrous leadership?
Yes I fully support clawing back money Democrats have set up to be spent on the IRS to fund Israel. Doesn’t add to the debt that has already been appropriated.

Reactions: iasooner2000
2010, 2011? Grasping for straws aren’t you it’s 2023 after 3 years of your party’s disastrous leadership?
Yes I fully support clawing back money Democrats have set up to be spent on the IRS to fund Israel. Doesn’t add to the debt that has already been appropriated.
Yes 2010 or 2011, 2-3 years after the last deep recession. Sorry that economic cycles are not timely enough for you.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT