ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone Have A Problem With The House Bill To Fund Israel?

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

We are currently 33 trillion in debt with our government spending 2 trillion dollars more per year than it takes in. Does anyone have a problem with House Republicans paying for the Israeli funding by clawing back a portion of the money that is designated to hire 87,000 more IRS employees whose responsibility will be making the American people miserable with tax audits?

It's me, the guy who pretends to care about the debt and deficit, but actually wants to increase it so that we can better fund baby killing.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
It's me, the guy who pretends to care about the debt and deficit, but actually wants to increase it so that we can better fund baby killing.
Wow...how did you get to this stage in life being such a dumbfvck?

Next May, I'm going to throw a party celebrating Nakba in your honor.

As long as there is an offset, I have no problem with it.

Who does the massive deficit hurt the most? Just a hint it's not the wealthy, the politically connected or the politicians. Those that are hurt the worst are the ones Democrats claim to care about the most so they will vote for them.
When this blows up as we all know it will do you think the wealthy, the politically connected or the politicians will give a shit? LMAO if you think they will.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Who does the massive deficit hurt the most? Just a hint it's not the wealthy, the politically connected or the politicians. Those that are hurt the worst are the ones Democrats claim to care about the most so they will vote for them.
Then why are you for increasing the deficit in order to fund baby killing?

GDP growth is 4.9% and unemployment is under 4%. Deficits don't seem to be hurting anyone except for bondholders.
When this blows up as we all know it will do you think the wealthy, the politically connected or the politicians will give a shit? LMAO if you think they will.
Blows up? Got any predictions on when that will happen, or even a plausible story for how it will happen?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Then why are you for increasing the deficit in order to fund baby killing?

GDP growth is 4.9% and unemployment is under 4%. Deficits don't seem to be hurting anyone except for bondholders.

Blows up? Got any predictions on when that will happen, or even a plausible story for how it will happen?
Baby killing? That's purely a Democrat position. If you are talking about Israel you're Ukrainian position is just a tad hypocritical.

How will it happen? Who knows what happens but what I do know is government can not continue to add 2 trillion dollars a year to the deficit and a large portion of this country is to self entitled to understand the gray train is over. Not a good recipe for anything.

Baby killing? That's purely a Democrat position. If you are talking about Israel you're Ukrainian position is just a tad hypocritical.
What is my Ukrainian position? How many babies have they killed since Russia invaded?
How will it happen? Who knows what happens but what I do know is government can not continue to add 2 trillion dollars a year to the deficit and a large portion of this country is to self entitled to understand the gray train is over. Not a good recipe for anything.
Yes it absolutely can. That's why you can't say how it will blow up. There is no plausible scenario in which a $2 trillion deficit leads to anything catastrophic.

• Haha
What is my Ukrainian position? How many babies have they killed since Russia invaded?

Yes it absolutely can. That's why you can't say how it will blow up. There is no plausible scenario in which a $2 trillion deficit leads to anything catastrophic.
It doesn't ? Runaway inflation is the best!!!!!!!!

Do the math for me. How do you get runaway inflation from $2 trillion deficits in a $27.6 trillion economy?
Look at the prices of everything since Biden took office, up or down? Now do personal income for the average American. You say that is sustainable? If so you are delusional.

Look at the prices of everything since Biden took office, up or down? Now do personal income for the average American. You say that is sustainable? If so you are delusional.
1. What does that have to do with deficits?
2. Where do you think all the increased expenses from increased prices goes? It goes to increased income.
3. How is it unsustainable. What in your mind will happen?

• Haha
1. What does that have to do with deficits?
2. Where do you think all the increased expenses from increased prices goes? It goes to increased income.
3. How is it unsustainable. What in your mind will happen?

If you don't see how inflation relates to deficits I can't help you understand it. Fell free to wallow in your insanity.
Duh inflation or have you not been paying attention.
The economy craters or is that not a possibility in your mind?

If you don't see how inflation relates to deficits I can't help you understand it. Fell free to wallow in your insanity.
Wow I didn't realize it was so simple. In all my insanity, I thought it was complicated by supply chains, shifts in consumption habits, interest rates, quantitative easing, and household savings rates. Weird how none of the Reagan/Obama/Trump deficits lead to high inflation. Also weird how inflation has been cut in half this year, did the deficit get cut in half as well? If you can establish causality between the recent bout of inflation and the deficit you will probably win a Nobel prize.
1. Mid to high single digit inflation
2. ????
3. The economy craters

• Haha
What happens when your payments out pace, your income? Oh. Yeah, you take another loan to cover that debt and so on …..

That pretty much sums it up?

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Wow I didn't realize it was so simple. In all my insanity, I thought it was complicated by supply chains, shifts in consumption habits, interest rates, quantitative easing, and household savings rates. Weird how none of the Reagan/Obama/Trump deficits lead to high inflation. Also weird how inflation has been cut in half this year, did the deficit get cut in half as well? If you can establish causality between the recent bout of inflation and the deficit you will probably win a Nobel prize.

1. Mid to high single digit inflation
2. ????
3. The economy craters
Mid to high single digit inflation? LOL you might believe that but the people that go to the grocery store know that is absolute BS.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Mid to high single digit inflation? LOL you might believe that but the people that go to the grocery store know that is absolute BS.
What a waste of time to meticulously track prices across the economy. All we really need is to send @2012Bearcat and his country smarts down to the grocery store

• Haha
Pretty much when it comes to the people's prosperity. I thought you Democrats were the protector of the poor and the champion of the middleclass? I guess not.
Yeah nothing is better for the poor and middle class than managing the economy based on the price of milk

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT