ADVERTISEMENT

Capitol Building "Protests"

So why weren’t more people shot? Sounds like a trigger-happy fed.

The Oklahoma Congressman (seen below in white):

GettyImages-1294933183-19144.jpg

Was on TV last night and this morning, he was helping to keep another breach from happening. He said you can not allow 2 breaches on both sides of you and they already had breached one area, they knew if another breach happened it was over because they could be circled and they could not protect themselves.

He said they were about to come thru the door and as tragic as it was, the shooting saved lives because once a shot was fired they turned back. He said it was tragic one life was lost, but it saved other lives. He was there when the shooting happened, she was behind the door and they could not allow another breach.

I believe the rioters this past year getting to have their way for the most part empowered people and gave them a false sense of security. People literally lost their mind, they probably thought this was a protest and got wrapped up in the mob mentality, it is the only way you can explain a women with that background behaving like she did. She was not armed, she was not thinking, and unfortunately as tragic the loss of life was, I can defend the action of security and justify the taking of a life.

This has been building for over 4 years. At Trump's inauguration last year many Dems skipped it and protested, they said he was not their Prez and he would be impeached.

The rhetoric by the media and the opposing sides has only amped up for over 4 years.

Ask yourself this question, prior to this past election night, what candidate in the United States could gain one single vote by BOTH denouncing the violence of BLM/Anitifa/Proud Boys/White Supremacists? That is how divided we are.

Unfortunately, the rhetoric last night and today from both sides of the aisle is not helping as much as it could, political opportunity is still at the fore front of both parties.

All of us got what we sowed. Trump came in with venom and hate spewed at him from day one, he leaves with venom and hate spewed back. None of it right, none of it justified.

I am back to where I was in 2008, all the MFers need to go, all of them.

George Floyd did not deserve to die even though his actions proved he put himself in the position to be killed. Remember how “scared of the police” some black people are? That’s why you see so many blacks that are shot hiding at work or the library. This gal, who I agree with politically, her skin looks like mine and she is an Air Force vet, took actions that put her life in danger. I’m sorry both people died, but back in the 80’s and 90’s as a kid I was taught a tragedy is something that happens without warning or justification. This was not a tragedy. If she was shot on the steps, screaming at police that would be different. She was first in the window of a federal building full of our elected officials.

Now, if she succeeded, they took over the government and we started a new country out of the ashes, she would be no different than the traitors we now call founding fathers.

Not gonna lie.....you had me up until the 4th quarter. ;)

I find myself in a weird position of agreeing with you and giving you kudos on having a consistent take with your past ones on this issue.

Generally speaking, is It possible that a person can be in fear of their life or grave bodily injury at the hands of unarmed people?

Absolutely. Particularly when it's not only "a person", but a mob.

Not gonna lie.....you had me up until the 4th quarter. ;)

I find myself in a weird position of agreeing with you and giving you kudos on having a consistent take with your past ones on this issue.

One thing I learned in 2020 is the whole world is crazy except for me. If you find yourself agreeing with me, it is a fleeting moment of sanity and I’m happy I could provide it to you after one of the darkest days in our history.

One thing I learned in 2020 is the whole world is crazy except for me. If you find yourself agreeing with me, it is a fleeting moment of sanity and I’m happy I could provide it to you after one of the darkest days in our history.

I've learned the same thing (the whole world is crazy except for me), so my reaction to finding myself agreeing with you was the exact opposite of considering it a fleeting moment of sanity.

The exact same thing that happened during the Kavanaugh hearings and I don't recall you ranting about that.

We now have a third defense from Bornfollowers:

1. Good. They had it coming!
2. It was antifa!

And now...

3. Dems did it too!

Reactions: Been Jammin
We now have a third defense from Bornfollowers:

1. Good. They had it coming!
2. It was antifa!

And now...

3. Dems did it too!

You think I'm defending the action? Thats what you leftists don't get. I dont condone this action. Just like I didn't condone the rioting for months across the country, or the assualting of our congressmen during the Kavannaugh hearings. All I heard from lefts here was how great that was and that they were demonstrating their constitutional rights. But as soon as a Trumpette starts protesting, you leftists are calling it armed insurrection, sedition, and at least one leftist recommended shooting them all.

As been stated before, if it weren't for double standards, you libs wouldn't have any.

Right back at you guy who couldn't bring himself to condemn violence and property damage from BOTH Antifa and Proud Boys....just Antifa.

I condemn all violence. But any honest introspection will tell you that we as a society deliberately chose to not condemn the violence of this summer and in doing so, we as a society have set the new standard of what a protest looks like. So now we seem to be surprised that this protest included property invasion, damaged property, and mob rule. You reap what you sow and these seeds were well fertilized all summer long.

I condemn all violence. But any honest introspection will tell you that we as a society deliberately chose to not condemn the violence of this summer and in doing so, we as a society have set the new standard of what a protest looks like. So now we seem to be surprised that this protest included property invasion, damaged property, and mob rule. You reap what you sow and these seeds were well fertilized all summer long.
Fair point. But they were wrong then and they are wrong now. That didn't change. What changed was the perception of the actions.

Reactions: Tulsaaggieson

No, none of us are qualified to speak to what we as a society set as a new standard.

We are only qualified to speak as to what our standards are and whether or not they are consistent or double standards based upon the wrong doer.

I too condemn....and have condemned....all violence and law breaking regardless of the political leaning or position of the offender.

The rest of your post is a lame justification for any double standard somebody may have and minimization of the conduct of the criminal acts of "their side". In fact, your "you reap what you sow" was used by some as justification for the riots this summer....claiming they were reaping what had been sowed by decades of racism.

Reactions: Been Jammin
She ceased being a demonstrator when she started breaking in.

I'd have to think about whether she has a moral right to be there. It's public property and congressional business should be open to the public.

I know what DC wants when it comes to "security", I'm just not sure it supercedes the intent of our doctrine.

Put me down as she didn't deserve this as of now until you can convince me otherwise

All I heard from lefts here was how great that was and that they were demonstrating their constitutional rights.
Sure, Jan. That's another strawman to find some whataboutism to defend your little Crisconacht. You made that up.

while she was stuck on a barricade

How do you know she was "stuck on a barricade" as opposed to "climbing over a barricade"?

And how'd she get stuck.... on a barricade? What was she doing, dusting it? If there's a barricade with capitol police saying get back, pointing a gun, is she really a victim?

She was also crazy, so there's not telling what she said or did before the camera got it. We either defend the nation's capitol from invasion, or we do not.

Sure, Jan. That's another strawman to find some whataboutism to defend your little Crisconacht. You made that up.

How do you know she was "stuck on a barricade" as opposed to "climbing over a barricade"?

Because she hadn't made it over the barricade, and landed on the opposite side from the gunman, you dumb fvcking moron.

Because she hadn't made it over the barricade, and landed on the opposite side from the gunman, you dumb fvcking moron.

What? How does not being at the top and falling backwards (away from the shooter) mean she was stuck and not climbing?

And how'd she get stuck in the barricade? Some democrat threw her into the barricade?

What? How does not being at the top and falling backwards (away from the shooter) mean she was stuck and not climbing?

And how'd she get stuck in the barricade? Some democrat threw her into the barricade?
She was on the barricade, but not had made it through or over, which means here progress was impeded --- ie. she was stuck, dumbfvck. Regardless, she was not a threat. At least the SWAT team right behind her didn't think so.

She was on the barricade, but not had made it through or over, which means here progress was impeded --- ie. she was stuck, dumbfvck. Regardless, she was not a threat. At least the SWAT team right behind her didn't think so.

LOL You want to find something to carp about, so you're creating more dumb theories. Now our board criminalist is gonna tell us what she was doing based on her falling backwards.

Enjoy the country kicking the shit out of MAGA and fascism. Again. That's we what do, baby.

I'd have to think about whether she has a moral right to be there. It's public property and congressional business should be open to the public.

I know what DC wants when it comes to "security", I'm just not sure it supercedes the intent of our doctrine.

Put me down as she didn't deserve this as of now until you can convince me otherwise

If I shot an intruder before they actually break through the door then there's real risk that I'd be prosecuted.

If I shot an intruder before they actually break through the door then there's real risk that I'd be prosecuted.

But she not an intruder. It's not private property, there are no national security issues akin to what a military installation would have for trespassing, etc.

Unless there's some law I am not aware of (highly likely), what we have now is she was shot because Congress didn't want to be inconvenienced.

LOL You want to find something to carp about, so you're creating more dumb theories. Now our board criminalist is gonna tell us what she was doing based on her falling backwards.

Enjoy the country kicking the shit out of MAGA and fascism. Again. That's we what do, baby.
No. Just answering your dumb questions.

No, none of us are qualified to speak to what we as a society set as a new standard.

We are only qualified to speak as to what our standards are and whether or not they are consistent or double standards based upon the wrong doer.

I too condemn....and have condemned....all violence and law breaking regardless of the political leaning or position of the offender.

The rest of your post is a lame justification for any double standard somebody may have and minimization of the conduct of the criminal acts of "their side". In fact, your "you reap what you sow" was used by some as justification for the riots this summer....claiming they were reaping what had been sowed by decades of racism.

I disagree. We can debate where the societal lines are, but precedent matters in all things. I don't care if you or shitstain condemned the summer violence. The party you support and its media accomplices didn't. Once the line was moved, it never moves back.

And I'm not justifying it. Its crap. But somehow you think the crap started yesterday, while most of us on this forum have been complaining about the stench of violence for months.

But she not an intruder. It's not private property, there are no national security issues akin to what a military installation would have for trespassing, etc.

Unless there's some law I am not aware of (highly likely), what we have now is she was shot because Congress didn't want to be inconvenienced.

I'll be curious how this plays out, because it will set a precedent for future defense cases.

there are no national security issues akin to what a military installation would have for trespassing, etc.

The trespassers (or whatever you wanna call them) had guns, zip ties, were discussing revolution on social media, were coordinated, and they also found pipe bombs outside the capitol. Multiple cops were injured, a few seriously. There's also tons of top secret intelligence and military information in Congress.

Twatwaffle, you couldn't kick the shit out of your boyfriend's butt even with the aid of a case of prune juice. I will definitely enjoy hearing you pussies spend the next four years blaming trump for your own incompetence.

Twatwaffle, you couldn't kick the shit out of your boyfriend's butt even with the aid of a case of prune juice. I will definitely enjoy hearing you pussies spend the next four years blaming trump for your own incompetence.

I just can't whip up the same hate as you. But then again, I haven't watched my Dear Leader get his ass kicked and my fellow BOrnFollowers turn the country against them, either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT