ADVERTISEMENT

Capitol Building "Protests"

CowboyPhil

All-American
Nov 21, 2001
Anyone watching? Cops are now deploying tear gas inside the Capitol building itself. Lawmakers are being evacuated.

Good.
Red-Dawn-Wolverines.jpg

Maga doing what MAGA does best. Wish they would try to do something productive or constructive for a change.

Reactions: JWBCF214
What was it Jefferson said?

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

I'm sure that's what some have on their minds

Last edited:
Take the capital and hold it until the gov can come up with one universal voting system that can be easily protected and verified. Once that’s done, revote and let the chips fall where they may. If it’s Biden, it’s Biden. We are no more than a banana republic as it stands now.

Take the capital and hold it until the gov can come up with one universal voting system that can be easily protected and verified. Once that’s done, revote and let the chips fall where they may. If it’s Biden, it’s Biden. We are no more than a banana republic as it stands now.
This has to be in blue. Please tell me it was supposed to be in blue.

Reactions: KCMOrange
This has to be in blue. Please tell me it was supposed to be in blue.
Zero blue. I think a huge amount of America believes that our election system is not only easily manipulated but that it has been manipulated. That’s what’s driving the outrage. Fix the system and move forward. As far as taking the capital, I don’t see a problem if you truly believe that this is a line in the sand moment (which millions do). The capital has become out of touch with the American people and I’d go as far as to say that some of our higher leadership does not have America’s best interest at heart. They have their own best interest at heart.

Trump is the one that needs to be arrested.

Best pardon himself before January 20.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Lol let em' riot. Great that the country gets to see them for what they are. I'm sure congress will really sympathize with them. There's nothing more servile, craven, and easily intimidated that a republican politician, let's see where this goes politically.

Will be interesting to see who at the pentagon refused to send in the national guard when requested. Some people kind of expect the military to like, protect the american capitol when it's attacked.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Lol let em' riot. Great that the country gets to see them for what they are. I'm sure congress will really sympathize with them. There's nothing more servile, craven, and easily intimidated that a republican politician, let's see where this goes politically.

Will be interesting to see who at the pentagon refused to send in the national guard when requested. Some people kind of expect the military to like, protect the american capitol when it's attacked.
There he is 😂
tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT