ADVERTISEMENT

But Dan said it didnt happen!

osu_orangestreak

Heisman Candidate
Feb 15, 2002
Dan never said it didn't happen, he said he didn't believe it happened and that there was no evidence Palestinians brutally raped Israeli women, despite numerous reports, pictures and videos. Then weeks later he posted some BS Hamas propaganda he swallowed hook line and sinker saying Israeli soldiers were raping Palestinian women with no evidence other than a Hamas propaganda outlet claiming it. His double standards and lack of principle have been outed with the conflict in Israel.

Dan never said it didn't happen, he said he didn't believe it happened and that there was no evidence Palestinians brutally raped Israeli women, despite numerous reports, pictures and videos. Then weeks later he posted some BS Hamas propaganda he swallowed hook line and sinker saying Israeli soldiers were raping Palestinian women with no evidence other than a Hamas propaganda outlet claiming it. His double standards and lack of principle have been outed with the conflict in Israel.
Dan never said there was no mass rape as part of a "military operation by Hamas" on Oct 7. Dan asked to see evidence. To date there has been no evidence to support the Israeli claim. In fact just a few days ago the claim was essentially debunked by independent journalists as reported by The Intercept. Try and keep up.

Dan never said there was no mass rape as part of a "military operation by Hamas" on Oct 7. Dan asked to see evidence. To date there has been no evidence to support the Israeli claim. In fact just a few days ago the claim was essentially debunked by independent journalists as reported by The Intercept. Try and keep up.
The anti Israel UN all but absolutely verified they took place in a report they released today but you believe they have been debunked with Hamas propaganda. LMAO

The anti Israel UN all but absolutely verified they took place in a report they released today but you believe they have been debunked with Hamas propaganda. LMAO
Did you even read the link? Did you get to the part a little over halfway down where they said there are bits they can’t verify? Plus, where are you getting the idea The Intercept is Hamas propaganda? Did you read the link when I posted it? Or did you just assume if it shows Israel is lying about mass rape, which it did, then it can only be Hamas propaganda? Because goodness knows Israel would never lie!

Did you even read the link? Did you get to the part a little over halfway down where they said there are bits they can’t verify? Plus, where are you getting the idea The Intercept is Hamas propaganda? Did you read the link when I posted it? Or did you just assume if it shows Israel is lying about mass rape, which it did, then it can only be Hamas propaganda? Because goodness knows Israel would never lie!
No shit Dan there are numerous brutal rapes they can not verify, Many of the rape victims are dead and some of those that did manage to survive are not yet talking, which I am told is normal.
Yea I read your article, did you research the journalist that wrote it? Obviously not.

"With respect to hostages, the mission team found clear and convincing information that
some have been subjected to various forms of conflict-related sexual violence including rape and sexualized torture and sexualized cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment and it also has reasonable grounds to believe that such violence may be ongoing."

No shit Dan there are numerous brutal rapes they can not verify, Many of the rape victims are dead and some of those that did manage to survive are not yet talking, which I am told is normal.
Yea I read your article, did you research the journalist that wrote it? Obviously not.
Which one? There were three. I don’t believe you read it. If you had you would not be calling it Hamas propaganda. Well, upon reflection you probably do think it’s Hamas propaganda. Anything that doesn’t follow the Israeli spin can only be Hamas propaganda in your eyes. Debunking the lie about 40 beheaded babies is Hamas propaganda. Debunking the lie that a baby was roasted in an oven was Hamas propaganda. Debunking the lie that a pregnant woman had her baby cut out of her and then was murdered herself was Hamas propaganda. And lord knows a journalist that follows the story where it leads about mass rapes and discovers mass rapes didn’t happen can only be a Hamas propagandist.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Which one? There were three. I don’t believe you read it. If you had you would not be calling it Hamas propaganda. Well, upon reflection you probably do think it’s Hamas propaganda. Anything that doesn’t follow the Israeli spin can only be Hamas propaganda in your eyes. Debunking the lie about 40 beheaded babies is Hamas propaganda. Debunking the lie that a baby was roasted in an oven was Hamas propaganda. Debunking the lie that a pregnant woman had her baby cut out of her and then was murdered herself was Hamas propaganda. And lord knows a journalist that follows the story where it leads about mass rapes and discovers mass rapes didn’t happen can only be a Hamas propagandist.
That’s a nice pearl your clutching.

Reactions: DCandtheUTBand
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT