ADVERTISEMENT

Have The People In Israel Collectively Gone Mad?

That’s because the context of the military response *is* wrong. You are confusing Americans’ initial response with the rest of the world. And Americans’ initial response is changing rapidly as we daily watch the excess. FWIW the ideologue you wasted 10 minutes on has been writing about Israel’s treatment of Palestinians since at least 1988. And if you’d open your eyes you’d see that the Zionists have been wrong regarding their treatment of the indigenous people from the beginning.

Oh. Let me express I’m glad you read the link.
It's alllll Israel. The Palestinians have zero culpability for the current state. Does that sum up your take?

That’s because the context of the military response *is* wrong. You are confusing Americans’ initial response with the rest of the world. And Americans’ initial response is changing rapidly as we daily watch the excess. FWIW the ideologue you wasted 10 minutes on has been writing about Israel’s treatment of Palestinians since at least 1988. And if you’d open your eyes you’d see that the Zionists have been wrong regarding their treatment of the indigenous people from the beginning.

Oh. Let me express I’m glad you read the link.
I read it too. A complete waste of time.

Read the link and ask yourself what is the *real* reason Israel is incessantly attacked, aside from the "Jews are the victims, always the victims" you have been forcefed your entire life.
I’ve read, and seen, history. Your propagandist does not come close to refuting that.

12185u.jpg

Reactions: iasooner2000
Maybe they should be fighting alongside Israel instead of living with those they purportedly don't support.
Yeah, that would probably work. Just tell the IDF they don’t support Hamas and the IDF will tell them “you may go live in peace, no more apartheid for you!” Sounds reasonable.

No. And it never has been.
Are you not the one that keeps harping on Israel's treatment of the Palestinians as the reason for the attacks? You naively think if Israel left the Palestinians to their own, ignored their build up of military hardware, tunnel building, indoctrination of children to hate Jews etc etc and instead concentrated on Israelis defense against the Palestinians the Palestinians would live in peace. LMAO.

Are you not the one that keeps harping on Israel's treatment of the Palestinians as the reason for the attacks? You naively think if Israel left the Palestinians to their own, ignored their build up of military hardware, tunnel building, indoctrination of children to hate Jews etc etc and instead concentrated on Israelis defense against the Palestinians the Palestinians would live in peace. LMAO.
That’s not exactly what I think, but it’s close. What I know for sure is things are not going well as it stands today. And as the giant gorilla in the relationship and the one with all the power, including the power to drive the indigenous population out of their homeland and imprison them in an apartheid state against their will as an occupying force that controls every aspect of their existence it falls on Israel to make the first concession and change their tactics. Saying Gazans have no right to resist Israel’s occupation even with violence, even if it means taking the fight into Israel itself is saying Ukraine has no right to resist Russia’s occupation even with violence even if it means taking the fight into Russia.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
That’s not exactly what I think, but it’s close. What I know for sure is things are not going well as it stands today. And as the giant gorilla in the relationship and the one with all the power, including the power to drive the indigenous population out of their homeland and imprison them in an apartheid state against their will as an occupying force that controls every aspect of their existence it falls on Israel to make the first concession and change their tactics. Saying Gazans have no right to resist Israel’s occupation even with violence, even if it means taking the fight into Israel itself is saying Ukraine has no right to resist Russia’s occupation even with violence even if it means taking the fight into Russia.
Like I said you believe the October 7th attack was justified.

Like I said you believe the October 7th attack was justified.
I do not believe it was justified and have said so many times. Understanding why someone does something evil does not mean one thinks it is justified.

I don't recall you ever mentioning anything about what the Palestinians have contributed to the current state.
Think harder. Hamas (not every Palestinian) contributed greatly to the current state of affairs by its attack on Oct 7.

No. America coming to its senses is Gaza’s only real hope.
Look at the bright side Dan, Biden just cleared up another 10 billion dollars for Iran to spend supporting Hamas and other radical Muslim groups.

Think harder. Hamas (not every Palestinian) contributed greatly to the current state of affairs by its attack on Oct 7.
Hamas is definitely one way the Palestinians have contributed to the current state. Is that the only contribution you think the Palestinians have made?

Look at the bright side Dan, Biden just cleared up another 10 billion dollars for Iran to spend supporting Hamas and other radical Muslim groups.
Where did he get the money? Why didn’t he give it to Ukraine instead? After all continuing the proxy war in Ukraine is his top priority followed closely by funding Israel’s genocide. Where’d the money come from?

Where did he get the money? Why didn’t he give it to Ukraine instead? After all continuing the proxy war in Ukraine is his top priority followed closely by funding Israel’s genocide. Where’d the money come from?
Maybe you should pay better attention.

Hamas is definitely one way the Palestinians have contributed to the current state. Is that the only contribution you think the Palestinians have made?
Yep. Hamas came to power by winning 45% of the vote and stayed in power because Bibi was sure he could keep the Gazans divided, and by keeping them as assurance there would never be a 2 state solution.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Yep. Hamas came to power by winning 45% of the vote and stayed in power because Bibi was sure he could keep the Gazans divided, and by keeping them as assurance there would never be a 2 state solution.
So once again, it's alllll Israel.

No, not allll Israel. Mooooostly Israel.
Well, since the only Palestinian contribution to the current state is Hamas according to you, and you largely blame Israel for Hamas, you might as well stop with the dishonesty about "moooooostly."

I love listening to people ask "Why can't we have peace?". They had peace. On October 6th, Israel and Gaza had gone months without any significant attacks, people moved relatively freely into the West Bank, and the region was safe for Palestinians throughout the region. I wonder what changed?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT