ADVERTISEMENT

Have The People In Israel Collectively Gone Mad?

It appears they have.

easter-ralph-wiggum-fjr8wzewq3skxsyp.gif

Have the Palestinians gone mad is a better question. If Hamas would surrender and the Palestinians would agree to live in peace all hostilities would stop and Israel would not have any support for continuing hostilities. Until then Israel has my support to continue hostilities until Hamas and the Palestinians agree to surrender.

Have the Palestinians gone mad is a better question. If Hamas would surrender and the Palestinians would agree to live in peace all hostilities would stop and Israel would not have any support for continuing hostilities. Until then Israel has my support to continue hostilities until Hamas and the Palestinians agree to surrender.
So you think peace will reign if only the people in Gaza (and the West Bank) would surrender all attempts to live freely, if only they will submit to living as second class members (not citizens, of course) in an occupied apartheid state without resistance, not much more than collective slaves. Somehow I don't think peace would reign in your fantasy world.

So you think peace will reign if only the people in Gaza (and the West Bank) would surrender all attempts to live freely, if only they will submit to living as second class members (not citizens, of course) in an occupied apartheid state without resistance, not much more than collective slaves. Somehow I don't think peace would reign in your fantasy world.
Reading comprehension Dan. Read it again.

If Hamas would surrender and the Palestinians would agree to live in peace all hostilities would stop and Israel would not have any support for continuing hostilities.

Reading comprehension Dan. Read it again.

If Hamas would surrender and the Palestinians would agree to live in peace all hostilities would stop and Israel would not have any support for continuing hostilities.
My reading comprehension is just fine, thank you very much. We both know you want "peace" for Israel at the expense of people in Gaza living under the thumb of an apartheid state. Your boy, Bibi, in whom you have such admiration, has said as much.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
My reading comprehension is just fine, thank you very much. We both know you want "peace" for Israel at the expense of people in Gaza living under the thumb of an apartheid state. Your boy, Bibi, in whom you have such admiration, has said as much.
You've become so unhinged with this issue you can no longer see reality. No one here wants anyone to live under the thumb of another but at the same time we are rational enough to know Israel has every right to defend itself and to insure the Palestinians are not building up for other attacks. Think of it this way Dan, after the Allies won WWII did they immediately pack up and go home, or did they stick around to insure things were done correctly? Did the German or Japanese people start building up military forces to start the war again or did they accept defeat and decide to live in peace? Sorry but the only thing from keeping lasting peace from breaking out in this conflict is the Palestinians.

You've become so unhinged with this issue you can no longer see reality. No one here wants anyone to live under the thumb of another but at the same time we are rational enough to know Israel has every right to defend itself and to insure the Palestinians are not building up for other attacks. Think of it this way Dan, after the Allies won WWII did they immediately pack up and go home, or did they stick around to insure things were done correctly? Did the German or Japanese people start building up military forces to start the war again or did they accept defeat and decide to live in peace? Sorry but the only thing from keeping lasting peace from breaking out in this conflict is the Palestinians.
No, I'm far from "unhinged," but I most certainly am disgusted by what Israel has done to the Palestinians, its over-the-top reaction to Oct 7 by instilling collective punishment, a murder spree by a state against unarmed and unprotected civilians unseen in this century. And it flabbergasts me that anyone, especially an American steeped in the concept of a free society, would approve, indeed cheer, a state that violates that concept with such unabashed vigor. By the way, have you seen Chuck Schumer's speech in the Senate today, calling for new elections in Israel? This has to be the first time in memory he said something I agree with. And the fact that it is coming from Chuck Schumer, a man with a long history of standing up for Israel, suggests to me that he and his party are slowly coming to realize the American people are rightly appalled that our government is funding Israel's genocide.

• Haha
No, I'm far from "unhinged," but I most certainly am disgusted by what Israel has done to the Palestinians, its over-the-top reaction to Oct 7 by instilling collective punishment, a murder spree by a state against unarmed and unprotected civilians unseen in this century. And it flabbergasts me that anyone, especially an American steeped in the concept of a free society, would approve, indeed cheer, a state that violates that concept with such unabashed vigor. By the way, have you seen Chuck Schumer's speech in the Senate today, calling for new elections in Israel? This has to be the first time in memory he said something I agree with. And the fact that it is coming from Chuck Schumer, a man with a long history of standing up for Israel, suggests to me that he and his party are slowly coming to realize the American people are rightly appalled that our government is funding Israel's genocide.
If you see this as an over the top reaction to October 7th you are in fact unhinged.

• Love
It appears they have.

What’s so mad about waging war on people who incessantly attack your country?

A movie should be made. "Bombs over Gaza". Coming soon to a theatre near you. Dan will camp for days for them tickets.

• Love
Reactions: EZ Reyes
If you see this as an over the top reaction to October 7th you are in fact unhinged.
Me and the rest of the world, including half the American population and growing, are in your eyes unhinged. I understand you refuse to consider maybe you're on the wrong side of this issue and you will only read or listen to those who assuage your emotions. I understand that you and most others on this board listen only to each other, and therefore think your opinions are those of the majority of people. But you are in error about this.

Are you not able to articulate your own opinion?
I am. I do it all the time. I provide links like this one as backup usually expressed better than I do. The great thing about message boards like this one is you can read the link or not.

I am. I do it all the time. I provide links like this one as backup usually expressed better than I do. The great thing about message boards like this one is you can read the link or not.
As I posted, I'm not reading it. I'd read your own take though.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Read the link and ask yourself what is the *real* reason Israel is incessantly attacked, aside from the "Jews are the victims, always the victims" you have been forcefed your entire life.
Back to the Israel deserved it excuse I see. SMFH

You should make the time. It's not a poorly written article.
It is a poorly written article. It jumps from context to context with minimal evidence and excessive opinion. Its also a very biased article. The second sentence calls the military action "appalling", so the whole context of the article is framed from a perspective that the entire military response was in the wrong. And when you say that half the world agrees with him, then you are reinventing history. When Israel responded, almost everyone supported them. It was only after the fighting escalated further and those media mouthpieces on the far-left started spewing their hatred that Israel's support has dwindled. So I took your recommendation, and wasted 10 minutes of my day reading another idealogue's opinion on why Jews are in the wrong, and have been for the past 200 years.

It is a poorly written article. It jumps from context to context with minimal evidence and excessive opinion. Its also a very biased article. The second sentence calls the military action "appalling", so the whole context of the article is framed from a perspective that the entire military response was in the wrong. And when you say that half the world agrees with him, then you are reinventing history. When Israel responded, almost everyone supported them. It was only after the fighting escalated further and those media mouthpieces on the far-left started spewing their hatred that Israel's support has dwindled. So I took your recommendation, and wasted 10 minutes of my day reading another idealogue's opinion on why Jews are in the wrong, and have been for the past 200 years.
That’s because the context of the military response *is* wrong. You are confusing Americans’ initial response with the rest of the world. And Americans’ initial response is changing rapidly as we daily watch the excess. FWIW the ideologue you wasted 10 minutes on has been writing about Israel’s treatment of Palestinians since at least 1988. And if you’d open your eyes you’d see that the Zionists have been wrong regarding their treatment of the indigenous people from the beginning.

Oh. Let me express I’m glad you read the link.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT