ADVERTISEMENT

Canada Sees The Light: Genocide & Israeli War Crimes

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Now if US politicians could just grow a pair and defy the Israeli lobby maybe the butchery could be stopped.

"In terms of exporting controlled merchandise to Israel, I'd like to reiterate that Canada already has a very strict export permit system, and every request is examined case by case," said Joly. "Since October 7, we have not approved any permits for lethal products, and given the rapid change in the situation on the ground, we have not approved any permits since January 8."

"The political survival of Canada's minority Liberal government depends on support from the left-leaning New Democrats, who are calling for a tougher line with Israel over the Gaza conflict."

"Canada has one of the most rigorous export permit regimes in the world. There are no open permits for exports of lethal goods to Israel," the statement said.

The Canadians are pussies.....and run by a complete flake who is fighting for political survival & not because he is some kind of iron willed trans-Jordanian savior.

Last edited:
Now if US politicians could just grow a pair and defy the Israeli lobby maybe the butchery could be stopped.

Flailing around for moral guidance from one of the most morally bankrupt countries on earth.

Why are we not surprised?

Your pathology is breathtaking.

Flailing around for moral guidance from one of the most morally bankrupt countries on earth.

blame-canada-gif-19.gif

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12

It’s distressing that one of the most morally corrupt countries on earth figures out the morally correct way to respond to genocide before our own country does. What does that say about us?

Last edited:
⬆️ this. Canada is over populated with dumb liberals. Apparently Ponca City is too.
Ponca City is a nice little town. At least it used to be. I haven't lived there for a quarter of a century. You're trying too hard to be clever, SiL. It shows a lack of imagination. And for the record: I'm about as far from being a liberal as one can get. You remind me of @my_2cents who always accused me of being a right-winger. You two should get together and decide which of you is right. (Hint: neither of you.)

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT