ADVERTISEMENT

Maggie Thatcher Thoughts On Israel & Palestine

Do you see the difference Dan?

The language.

The tone.

Absence of divisive labels.
The difference between me and Maggie? Yeah there are a lot of differences. If you’re referring to my harsh language toward Israel I’ll point out it didn’t start out like that. After weeks of ad hominem attacks by you and the others in the “mean girls clique” I confess it hardened.

The difference between me and Maggie? Yeah there are a lot of differences. If you’re referring to my harsh language toward Israel I’ll point out it didn’t start out like that. After weeks of ad hominem attacks by you and the others in the “mean girls clique” I confess it hardened.

Don’t be a retard.

And you’re lying about how you started.

Attacked?

With what cupcake?

Words?

You poor thing.

So it’s not about “innocent” Terrorstinians. It’s about your own ego. Nothing new there.

If by "mean girl clique" you mean the majority of good sensible people on this board calling you out on your bullshit, lies, pro-Hamas propaganda, bias, and antisemitism, then yes, I guess it is a "mean girl clique".

If by "mean girl clique" you mean the majority of good sensible people on this board calling you out on your bullshit, lies, pro-Hamas propaganda, bias, and antisemitism, then yes, I guess it is a "mean girl clique".
Yes, that’s exactly what I mean. You guys remind me of the 13 year old junior high clique of girls that sit at “their table” in the lunchroom, making catty remarks about the “uncool” kids, thinking everybody else would give anything to be one of them. I can’t imagine a better description of you!

If you let anonymous posters affect you, that's on you. Do you have a safe space?

Just telling it like it is. I’m no cupcake. I’ve given as good or better than I’ve received, that’s why so much anger from you and others.

Anger?

That’s funny..

Hard to be angry when I’m laughing at you.

Harder when I’m amusing myself.

You are a cupcake.

You talk mess and cry when it comes back.

How many times have you dumped out your purse telling everyone how mean people are to you, Cupcake?

Anger?

That’s funny..

Hard to be angry when I’m laughing at you.

Harder when I’m amusing myself.

You are a cupcake.

You talk mess and cry when it comes back.

How many times have you dumped out your purse telling everyone how mean people are to you, Cupcake?
At first I grinned when I read this. But then I realized you probably really see it that way.

Me and everyone that remembers what they read.

You got pissy when everyone else saw through the obvious propaganda and didn’t agree.

Then you cried when they started giving back.

Like a sissy.
That’s a good one, a “sissy!” I bet the rest of the “mean girls” read that and clapped their hands in delight! Keep it up, you might rise to leadership of the mean girls clique. And let’s face it, everybody wishes they could be “top” mean girl.

That’s a good one, a “sissy!” I bet the rest of the “mean girls” read that and clapped their hands in delight! Keep it up, you might rise to leadership of the mean girls clique. And let’s face it, everybody wishes they could be “top” mean girl.

Easily settled.

Go back and read your posts from the beginning, when you started this tantrum.

See who got cunty with everyone.

It was you.

Now you keep dumping out your purse about how mean people are.

Can’t be thin skinned and a troll, cupcake.

Easily settled.

Go back and read your posts from the beginning, when you started this tantrum.

See who got cunty with everyone.

It was you.

Now you keep dumping out your purse about how mean people are.

Can’t be thin skinned and a troll, cupcake.
Nope, I'm not thin skinned, but you mean girls seem to be. I think you've called me every name in the book, but sissy that I am, I'm standing right in front of you exchanging blow for blow. It must drive you nuts! You probably thought you'd drive me away a long time ago. After all, that's what you mean girls do.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Nope, I'm not thin skinned, but you mean girls seem to be. I think you've called me every name in the book, but sissy that I am, I'm standing right in front of you exchanging blow for blow. It must drive you nuts! You probably thought you'd drive me away a long time ago. After all, that's what you mean girls do.

Sure.

Now go back and address the rest of the post, cupcake.

Sure.

Now go back and address the rest of the post, cupcake.
No, I think I'll address what I want to address. Why don't you go back 6 months and more and find the first thing I wrote about Israel and Gaza/Palestinians. Let me know how much ad hominem I directed toward the mean girl clique.

• Haha
No, I think I'll address what I want to address. Why don't you go back 6 months and more and find the first thing I wrote about Israel and Gaza/Palestinians. Let me know how much ad hominem I directed toward the mean girl clique.

Ok.

I did.

It was you.

You were an assho to anyone that didn’t agree with you.

Then they fired back.

Then you started crying like a sissy.

Sure you did. That's why you posted what you found.
Actually on second thought you may be right, at least in your mind. I've noticed how when someone doesn't immediately capitulate to what you say and disagrees with you you very quickly consider it an attack on you. How dare someone disagree with your obvious superior take on a subject! I first noticed the trend way back when @Ostatedchi lost his shit within a couple of exchanges over China's theft of American technology.

• Haha

Point_over_your_head.jpg

Actually on second thought you may be right, at least in your mind. I've noticed how when someone doesn't immediately capitulate to what you say and disagrees with you you very quickly consider it an attack on you. How dare someone disagree with your obvious superior take on a subject! I first noticed the trend way back when @Ostatedchi lost his shit within a couple of exchanges over China's theft of American technology.

I’ve noticed most people that base their arguments on feelings tend to interrupt my posts that way.

Says the cupcake that got the first punch in on everyone on the subject.
“Cupcake”. That’s your best shot? You need to step up your game! @Marocain Poke came up with an all time leader just a few minutes ago and has taken a commanding lead over you as top mean girl. “Cupcake” isn’t going to cut it. Go deep into your thesaurus and see what you can come up with. It’ll need to be a doozy or you’ll be so far behind you may never catch up. Here, let me offer some @davidallen-type envoursgement: “You can do it Alpha! After all you’ve got Alpha in your name!”

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
“Cupcake”. That’s your best shot? You need to step up your game! @Marocain Poke came up with an all time leader just a few minutes ago and has taken a commanding lead over you as top mean girl. “Cupcake” isn’t going to cut it. Go deep into your thesaurus and see what you can come up with. It’ll need to be a doozy or you’ll be so far behind you may never catch up. Here, let me offer some @davidallen-type envoursgement: “You can do it Alpha! After all you’ve got Alpha in your name!”

I’ll see what I can do.

For your part, just keep ignoring reality so I have something to work with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT