ADVERTISEMENT

Oh Dear, Bearcat (And The Rest Of You), Caitlin Just Nailed Your Feet To The Floor

Don’t babble at me about how bad and wrong it is for Palestinians to use violence unless you can offer me a coherent plan for what they should do instead.

I thought you anti-Semites were not trying to justifying October 7th but here you are justifying the Palestinians using violence. SMFH.
A coherent plan she asks, sure how about not being terrorist and choose to live in peace. Pretty simple.

Don’t babble at me about how bad and wrong it is for Palestinians to use violence unless you can offer me a coherent plan for what they should do instead.

I thought you anti-Semites were not trying to justifying October 7th but here you are justifying the Palestinians using violence. SMFH.
A coherent plan she asks, sure how about not being terrorist and choose to live in peace. Pretty simple.
Explain the “peace” you seek. How would that work? What’s the “peaceful” plan you have in mind?

There will be peace when the bad guys, in this case the terrorstinians, get tired of dying. Just like we did with the Japs and the Nazis in WW2.
Exactly! Those freaking Palestinians need to stop with the terrorism and accept the fact Uncle Bibi is the big gorilla in the equation and meekly settle into their open air prison without dissent. Damn that's a fine solution!

So live in the manner Uncle Bibi says for them to live and shut the hell up. Got it. Yeah, that ought to work, a very sensible plan.
Wrong again Dan. You claim Israel is persecuting the Palestinians merely because they are Palestinians and Israel wants the land, which may or may not be true. In my view backed up by the recent October 7th attack, Israel is trying to keep the Palestinians from killing Israelis, again which may or may not be true.
If as you say Israel is the bad guy here, every time the Palestinians attack Israel, they provide Israel the opportunity to clamp down further on the Palestinians. Quit attacking Israel, choose to live in peace and quit giving Israel the excuse. World opinion wouldn't support Israel persecuting the Palestinians if the Palestinians lived in peace but every time they attack Israel, Israel has the justification to defend itself. Take the excuse away.

Wrong again Dan. You claim Israel is persecuting the Palestinians merely because they are Palestinians and Israel wants the land, which may or may not be true. In my view backed up by the recent October 7th attack, Israel is trying to keep the Palestinians from killing Israelis, again which may or may not be true.
If as you say Israel is the bad guy here, every time the Palestinians attack Israel, they provide Israel the opportunity to clamp down further on the Palestinians. Quit attacking Israel, choose to live in peace and quit giving Israel the excuse. World opinion wouldn't support Israel persecuting the Palestinians if the Palestinians lived in peace but every time they attack Israel, Israel has the justification to defend itself. Take the excuse away.
You are making a couple of mistakes in your thinking. World opinion may have been with Israel in the immediate aftermath of Oct 7, but has had a dramatic reversal when Israel made it known its intentions are genocide. Also, you are not addressing the fact that over the years the Palestinians have tried in many ways to retain their dignity peacefully and the state of Israel, what I call Uncle Bibi, has stamped them out, the whole time telling their benefactor, America, that they’re the real victims. That’s the point Johnstone is making, nothing has worked, Israel is intent on driving them into the desert and has been from the very first. That’s why the Zionists carry the lion’s share of the blame. The state of Israel, Uncle Bibi, has done a tremendous job of media manipulation in America for decades and it has paid huge dividends until now. More Americans, especially the young, are looking on with bewilderment at the ruthless - literally Naziesque ruthlessness - at the country that has always portrayed itself as the victim. I said it a few days ago and I’ll say it again: Israel’s days of cashing in on the holocaust as the reason for their actions against the Palestinians comes to an end with this, the last time they get away playing the holocaust trump card. Only the most severely manipulated will take that claim seriously ever again.

Last edited:
Exactly! Those freaking Palestinians need to stop with the terrorism and accept the fact Uncle Bibi is the big gorilla in the equation and meekly settle into their open air prison without dissent. Damn that's a fine solution!

You’re nothing but a f’ing leftist.

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
No. They just need to realize the folly of murdering people at shopping malls and music festivals. Just like the Japs learned the folly of murdering US sailors on a Sunday morning during peace time.

No. They just need to realize the folly of murdering people at shopping malls and music festivals. Just like the Japs learned the folly of murdering US sailors on a Sunday morning during peace time.
I know! That 6 year old girl learned she’d better not ever attack Israel again. It’s absolute folly! On that we both agree.

• Haha
Her parents sure as fvck did.
100% on the money. We know for a fact that her parents were Hamas terrorists who dragged her into Israel on Oct 7 to participate in the fun. Yeah, that's the ticket: all 2.3 million Palestinains in Gaza invaded Israel on Oct. 7. They're all Hamas complicit. Every. Last. One. Of. Them. Even the ones who weren't born yet. I'm with you, SiL, kill em all!

• Haha
100% on the money. We know for a fact that her parents were Hamas terrorists who dragged her into Israel on Oct 7 to participate in the fun. Yeah, that's the ticket: all 2.3 million Palestinains in Gaza invaded Israel on Oct. 7. They're all Hamas complicit. Every. Last. One. Of. Them. Even the ones who weren't born yet. I'm with you, SiL, kill em all!
Strange we do not hear the Palestinians revolting or even speaking out against Hamas.

• Love
If this is ever going to change, and I recognize its gone on for centuries, then one side or the other has to win. I have a preference, but failing to end this by signing ANOTHER peace treaty that everyone knows one side will break at their first opportunity doesn't solve anything for anyone. So yes, I expect more civilians will die in the coming weeks and months. But real victory will bring real stability to the region and the civilians that remain, as well as the children (that you care so much about) that come after will all be better off for it.

Btw, I read this one, and she is wrong. Not in that those things have been discredited, but rather that they were discredited by the destruction of Gaza. Most of those things were discredited either while Obama was in office, or shortly after Trump was elected. Heck, the proof of such is in the manner she exited the NYTimes long before Israel turned Gaza into Fallujah. As such, her entire premise is lost and the article comes across as just another whine about "where are the adults in the room", when in reality, she was happy to be part of those same "adults" just a few short years ago.

Btw, I read this one, and she is wrong. Not in that those things have been discredited, but rather that they were discredited by the destruction of Gaza. Most of those things were discredited either while Obama was in office, or shortly after Trump was elected. Heck, the proof of such is in the manner she exited the NYTimes long before Israel turned Gaza into Fallujah. As such, her entire premise is lost and the article comes across as just another whine about "where are the adults in the room", when in reality, she was happy to be part of those same "adults" just a few short years ago.
I’m unaware that Caitlin Johnstone who as far as I know is an Australian that has lived in Australia her whole life ever worked at the NY Times. Can you tell me when this happened?

Oh, and thanks for reading it. I remember Rush Limbaugh used to say you had to listen to him for a few weeks before you’d begin to understand him. She is like that. The more you read her the more you realize she’s right. And unflinchingly consistent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT