ADVERTISEMENT

No 'Flamin' Hot Cheetos' for you: California Democrats take aim at Stuff Black People Like again

Flaming Hot Cheetos is a story that, while arguably not entirely true, should inspire us all. A Latino Janitor at Frito-Lay who couldn’t write in English watched a video from corporate telling everyone in the company to act like an owner. This guy does. He learns all about the company. On a sales ride along it dawns on him there are no products targeted toward Latinos. So, he goes home and creates a new Cheeto with ingredients found in elote, which is Mexican Corn. Long story short, he pitches the idea and corporate loves it. No single hot Cheetos brand is worth less than $100 million today.

No wonder democrats want to kill it. It represents one real life immigrant’s American dream.

I happen to love flaming hot Cheetos, most fried chicken chains, watermelon, Nesbitt’s pop, and smothered pork chops. If I could learn to play saxophone, I’d be blacker than Bill Clinton!!!!

So, Kegel, this proves I’m not RASHISHT!!!!
I don't like flamin' hot cheetos.

My favorite Church's Chicken was at a truck stop near Baton Rouge. As a "professional tourist" I dined there regularly. When a grandson lived on the north side of Ponchatrain I visited and found Church's was replaced by a Subway. UGH!!!!!!!

Some of the Waco Church's sites have closed. I haven't dined at Church's in sometime. I love fried chicken and water melon. My "racist" white spouse seldom let's me forget.

I don't like flamin' hot cheetos.

My favorite Church's Chicken was at a truck stop near Baton Rouge. As a "professional tourist" I dined there regularly. When a grandson lived on the north side of Ponchatrain I visited and found Church's was replaced by a Subway. UGH!!!!!!!

Some of the Waco Church's sites have closed. I haven't dined at Church's in sometime. I love fried chicken and water melon. My "racist" white spouse seldom let's me forget.
Visit us in Muskogee. We have the best Church's Fried Chicken in the state!

Visit us in Muskogee. We have the best Church's Fried Chicken in the state!
My last visit to Muskogee was to pick up a Hum Vee from the Creek Indian Nation. The Creek Rep made 1/2 Mexicano son-in-law and me stand outside while he went for jumper cables to get the Hum Vee started. The Creek acted as if he wanted no low lifes like us hanging out long at the Creek facilities.

I understand the best deputy sheriff to ever hang on a badge, Bass Reeves is buried at Muskogee. Mr. Reeves once got his gun belt shot off.

Do they still have a dirt track there ? My Dad had a car on that track in the early 60s though the early 70s (on some Friday nights).

Bass was the original Lone Ranger

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
My last visit to Muskogee was to pick up a Hum Vee from the Creek Indian Nation. The Creek Rep made 1/2 Mexicano son-in-law and me stand outside while he went for jumper cables to get the Hum Vee started. The Creek acted as if he wanted no low lifes like us hanging out long at the Creek facilities.

I understand the best deputy sheriff to ever hang on a badge, Bass Reeves is buried at Muskogee. Mr. Reeves once got his gun belt shot off.
Bass Reeves is a Muskogee legend.

Several Tuskegee airmen are buried here was well.

Bass Reeves is a Muskogee legend.

Several Tuskegee airmen are buried here was well.

Bass Reeves was a stud. Supposedly he was the inspiration for The Lone Ranger, which is why the dude always wore the mask. There are some amazing books out there about Bass as well.

You for got the Batfish also :).

Love how the Church’s breading/skin creates a “shell” around the chicken pieces. It’s like the chicken version of a Dairy Queen dip cone.

And speaking of ice cream, 2 scoops of Borden’s vanilla in a tall glass of Nesbitt’s strawberry (what my grandma called “red pop”) is heavenly. Sadly, the only red pops I can find anymore are Fanta, Sunkist, and store brands.

Do they still have a dirt track there ? My Dad had a car on that track in the early 60s though the early 70s (on some Friday nights).

Bass was the original Lone Ranger
Bass Reeves was ambidextrous. The Nations Indians saw this as a gift from the Great Father. Reeve rode throughout the Nations unimpeded by the Nations citizens. A faithful Indan rode with and tracked for Bass Reeves.

Superior minds think alike. 🤣
😂😂😂

Kegal-3.jpg

Sunburnt,

Off topic, but out of all the posters on here, you seem like the one that would be the most interesting to sit on the back porch and have a long chat with about history, philosophy, politics. You should post more often.

Hope your health is improving, my friend.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Sunburnt,

Off topic, but out of all the posters on here, you seem like the one that would be the most interesting to sit on the back porch and have a long chat with about history, philosophy, politics. You should post more often.

Sunburnt is a man we could all sit with comfortably.

Sunburnt,

A thing I've learned which I detest: Intense itching remains to this day from a May 15, 2021 diagnosis of shingles. It's obvious with age one just doesn't heal so fast. I can only imagine how my 1973 copperhead bite would effect me today.

What makes me feel younger? Getting to chat with my respected Cowboy and Sooner brothers.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT