ADVERTISEMENT

Trump shot at on golf course; he is safe

Conflicting reports right now. Some are reporting that the suspect didn't fire shots at Trump but the shots fired were by the Secret Service at the suspect.

I'm glad no one was hurt.
Sad the fear mongering of Democrats and the MSM has leftist trying to assassinate a Presidential candidate.

What is it about leftist that make them so violent? One tried to kill Republican legislators, one came within less than an inch of blowing Trump's head off, BLM riots, pro Palestinian violent protests and now we have another nut job trying to assassinate Trump.

Sad the fear mongering of Democrats and the MSM has leftist trying to assassinate a Presidential candidate.

What is it about leftist that make them so violent? One tried to kill Republican legislators, one came within less than an inch of blowing Trump's head off, BLM riots, pro Palestinian violent protests and now we have another nut job trying to assassinate Trump.
The media and left coordinate to lie to these people and they radicalize them. Case in point, look at the other thread, @my_2cents is still believing that Trump lied about Haitians eating pets in Springfield, Ohio. Even though local residents and state officials have confirmed it has happened.

He still refuses to believe. The left radicalizes weak-minded people into believing Trump is evil incarnate, so it pushes the more violent ones to feel like they have to do something ANYTHING to stop him.

The level of indoctrination is stunning. The left attracts the weak-minded and the mentally ill, then radicalizes them to perform violence. Don't be shocked if this doesn't happen again and we learn the attacker believed that Trump lied about pets being eaten.

Conflicting reports right now. Some are reporting that the suspect didn't fire shots at Trump but the shots fired were by the Secret Service at the suspect.

I'm glad no one was hurt.
Maybe tell your Dear Party to tone down the Rhetoric? If he is taken out you and your ilk are to blame.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT